Zone1 ...in 12 minutes...?!?!

There is a function that slows down the loading process....it's used for serial socks. The last one was Cultsmasher.
Needless to say it's only used.....like never

It's never used?

Never?

Dang....who'd you piss off?

You can't really fault me for this next post it's just me proving a point,.. because why the fuck do mods break their own rules about no cussing in zone 1? Come on don't get pissed, it's just a fucking joke. :p

because why the fuck do mods break their own rules

Because there's no oversight that has stringent penalties.

BQ: If they aren't paid, who is going to pay for oversight?
A: No one...

The answer happens to be the exact same as the answer to the old joke " why does a dog lick his balls?"

I never heard that joke, but I'm guessing it's because he can. Notice my post is still there though because one, Meister can take a joke two,.. I believe him to be a fair person and three,.. I don't think he's going to say anything about it. :)

Slowdown was a function of the old software and was a "final warning" when someone would rack up enough warnings that their next one would be a temp ban. Kinda like a slap on the hand to grab their attention and say "hey, do you really want to post that? better make sure you aren't breaking any rules." For some, it worked really well and did the job intended.

Slowdown was a function of the old software and was a "final warning" when someone would rack up enough warnings that their next one would be a temp ban. Kinda like a slap on the hand to grab their attention and say "hey, do you really want to post that? better make sure you aren't breaking any rules." For some, it worked really well and did the job intended.
When it was being used correctly, I assume.

I wasn't racking up warnings. I was being slowed down on purpose so I just proxied my way in, aligned my internal IP to standard settings since I have a home server, and used another browser.

But that was years ago. Is slowdown not a function (even if by another name) anymore?

"For some", she says. :eusa_whistle:

Meister is a good fellow.
Politically?

He's just too much of a center flinger for me. It's how the left got in so deep infiltrating the conservative party. They infiltrated the center with conservatives willing to step aside of their politics to 'go along to get along'.

Which is one reason as to why coyote runs so much... of the narrative. imho

My personal opinion?

Meister is a fine man. A bit jumpy, but fine nevertheless and he will vote conservative.

When it was being used correctly, I assume.

I wasn't racking up warnings. I was being slowed down on purpose so I just proxied my way in, aligned my internal IP to standard settings since I have a home server, and used another browser.

But that was years ago. Is slowdown not a function (even if by another name) anymore?
No, it isn't a function with the software now being used.

Politically?

He's just too much of a center flinger for me. It's how the left got in so deep infiltrating the conservative party. They infiltrated the center with conservatives willing to step aside of their politics to 'go along to get along'.

Which is one reason as to why coyote runs so much... of the narrative. imho

My personal opinion?

Meister is a fine man. A bit jumpy, but fine nevertheless and he will vote conservative.
All the moves lately have been towards the hard left. Heck, one extremist was made a mod after being here for a very short time and is obviously serving an agenda.

If the more moderate or conservative mods are having any say in what goes on here, they certainly aren't asserting themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back