Zone1 ...in 12 minutes...?!?!

This saddens me, I was going to sacrifice Ropey to show others how it worked. :crying:
I think I have a better idea! If we still had it, I'd rather put all mods on slowdown. That way, all hell breaks loose on the forum and we wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Survival of the fittest, so to speak.

I think I have a better idea! If we still had it, I'd rather put all mods on slowdown. That way, all hell breaks loose on the forum and we wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Survival of the fittest, so to speak.

Hmmm sounds like an interesting experiment in my mind. Most of the message board complains about the staff publicly although it's against the rules. What if you had no staff on duty and no rules or zones anywhere for 24 hours? Just saying I'd love to see what would happen. It's totally up to you though if you do it.

After 24 hours we would comeback and have that much more to clean up....no thanks.
It's like the mailman who gets a federal holiday off only to come back with twice the mail
to case and deliver.

Understandable and nothing against anybody personally I'm just a curious person lol

Speaking of honest work, have you found a paying job yet Meister?

Forum List

Back