In 100 years the abortion issue will be moot and this is why...

Actually it will be moot in 20ish years since liberals will have move onto the right to kill an unwanted baby that's less than so many week old.

the excuse will be; It's not fully developed and can't take care of itself.

How do you know? You can predict the future?

did you read that link?

but even w/o it, yeah, I can follow patterns.

you ended the right to bear arms by making automatics illegal. People thought that would be the end, but clearly it wasn't.

you got the right to get an abortion, people that would be the end, then you wanted abortions on demand, abortions for teens w/o parental knowledge or consent, and of course, partial birth abortions.

WARNING, explicit link, not for moral humans

Image Search Results for partial birth abortions

Actually it will be moot in 20ish years since liberals will have move onto the right to kill an unwanted baby that's less than so many week old.

Wouldn't that be a conservative argument...if it can't look after itself then we're not going to bother with it...find a job and stop lazing around leaching off your mother!!!!?

I don't know you, so I will assume you're joking.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Wouldn't that be a conservative argument...if it can't look after itself then we're not going to bother with it...find a job and stop lazing around leaching off your mother!!!!?

I don't know you, so I will assume you're joking.

He's not American so I doubt he's joking.:lol:

100 years from now a woman who does not want to give birth to her fetus will walk into a hospital, have the fetus removed alive from her womb, and it will subsequently be implanted into the womb of a willing woman.

The abortion issue will thus be moot, as a woman will be able to choose to terminate a pregancy AND the fetus will not die.

That says a lot about how you view children: some sort of commodity that can be traded around. Pretty sickening.

Boy, there's just no pleasing you folks is there? Would you rather the unwanted pregnancy was just terminated? I mean, if you had the choice between termination of a pregnancy and adoption, you'd prefer the woman chose adoption, right? This is just the futuristic form of adoption. Why you gotta be a hater?

100 years from now a woman who does not want to give birth to her fetus will walk into a hospital, have the fetus removed alive from her womb, and it will subsequently be implanted into the womb of a willing woman.

The abortion issue will thus be moot, as a woman will be able to choose to terminate a pregancy AND the fetus will not die.

That says a lot about how you view children: some sort of commodity that can be traded around. Pretty sickening.

Boy, there's just no pleasing you folks is there? Would you rather the unwanted pregnancy was just terminated? I mean, if you had the choice between termination of a pregnancy and adoption, you'd prefer the woman chose adoption, right? This is just the futuristic form of adoption. Why you gotta be a hater?

You're pretty sick and sickening.

You're pretty sick and sickening.

did you see his photo, he's a real keeper!!!!
i'm all for adoption, but again their are ethics...and other things you dont know about.
It does sound like a good plan.....for a Nazi....Mengala would love this kind of stuff.

Forum List

Back