In 1 minute, california gun owners go from Law abiding citizens to felons, without firing a shot...

Your opinion is not law
I do not have to register my guns neither do millions of other gun owners

You are the exception not the rule which should tell you what your opinion is worth
My opinion is law in CA which is the topic. Now you look stupid.

No you're stupid for living in CA

Why would anyone want to live anywhere the fucking government is so obtrusive is a mystery
Not really relevant or the point. The point is my opinion is law in CA.
And it's a stupid law for stupid folks
I already pointed out to you that your opinion was worth less than nothing. Suck it up.

Like I would listen to any little sheep like you who thinks the government can do whatever it wants

My opinion is law in CA which is the topic. Now you look stupid.

No you're stupid for living in CA

Why would anyone want to live anywhere the fucking government is so obtrusive is a mystery
Not really relevant or the point. The point is my opinion is law in CA.
And it's a stupid law for stupid folks
I already pointed out to you that your opinion was worth less than nothing. Suck it up.

Like I would listen to any little sheep like you who thinks the government can do whatever it wants
You seem to be inconsistent with your positions. Why are you worried about confiscation if you dont think the government can do what it wants?

When were they told to register the assault weapons? Yesterday? Usually you know at least by the 1rst of the year.

What law says they are going to later be confiscated?

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.
My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?

They aren't conspiracy theories...... the Germans registered their guns in the 20s and didn't confiscate until the late 1930s......

Do you understand that actual criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...per the Supreme Court ruling Haynes v United States...which means you have to register your gun, while they don't have to....and you think that is just a genius policy....

It means that criminals can not be charged for not registering their guns, it does not mean that they can not be charged with illegally owning a gun.

Correct..... but the law abiding citizen who does not register their gun can be charged for not registering their gun...see the problem?

If the law requires him to register his guns, and he has been given sufficient time to do so...then he isn't law abiding is he?

We have to register to vote after all. What's the big deal?

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.
My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?

They aren't conspiracy theories...... the Germans registered their guns in the 20s and didn't confiscate until the late 1930s......

Do you understand that actual criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...per the Supreme Court ruling Haynes v United States...which means you have to register your gun, while they don't have to....and you think that is just a genius policy....

It means that criminals can not be charged for not registering their guns, it does not mean that they can not be charged with illegally owning a gun.

Correct..... but the law abiding citizen who does not register their gun can be charged for not registering their gun...see the problem?

If the law requires him to register his guns, and he has been given sufficient time to do so...then he isn't law abiding is he?

Forgot about that one. Now I guess they are going to confiscate my vote.

Apples and oranges.

Semi-automatic firearms are not "assault weapons"

You may want to tell California law makers you changed the definition. They say otherwise.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is considered an assault weapon under California law?

There are three categories of assault weapons under California law:

2. What are AK and AR-15 series weapons?

These assault weapons are listed by the Department of Justice (DOJ) in the California Code of Regulations, title 11, section 5499.
I've owned firearms for over 40 years and served in the Army. I've fired everything from black powder muzzle loaders to heavy machine guns. I can not go down to my local gunshop and purchase anything that functions the same as the weapons I fired in the military. They are singling out rifles for what they look like not how they operate

Thats all somewhat interesting but it has nothing to do with the point that there are semi automatic weapons which are classified as assault weapons in contradiction to your claim.
Only people who don't know shit about firearms call semi-automatics "assault" rifles. Face it the anti-constitutionalist are banning firearms because of cosmetics.
Your opinion of what they know or dont know lacks any credibility or authority to make them change their definition. Pouting about it only makes you look like a whiner. Now you have to deal with the fact you simply were ignorant and made a false claim.
So you let Government tell you what you should know and think ? What a good little sheep you are. My knowledge comes from decades of hands on experience which i bet not a fucking one of the bureaucrats who wrote the california law can touch. If you own a firearm like you say you do you'll want a "whiny" person like me when they come for them because I'll defend any citizens right to bear arms even a shitbird like you.

You may want to tell California law makers you changed the definition. They say otherwise.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is considered an assault weapon under California law?

There are three categories of assault weapons under California law:

2. What are AK and AR-15 series weapons?

These assault weapons are listed by the Department of Justice (DOJ) in the California Code of Regulations, title 11, section 5499.
I've owned firearms for over 40 years and served in the Army. I've fired everything from black powder muzzle loaders to heavy machine guns. I can not go down to my local gunshop and purchase anything that functions the same as the weapons I fired in the military. They are singling out rifles for what they look like not how they operate

Thats all somewhat interesting but it has nothing to do with the point that there are semi automatic weapons which are classified as assault weapons in contradiction to your claim.
Only people who don't know shit about firearms call semi-automatics "assault" rifles. Face it the anti-constitutionalist are banning firearms because of cosmetics.
Your opinion of what they know or dont know lacks any credibility or authority to make them change their definition. Pouting about it only makes you look like a whiner. Now you have to deal with the fact you simply were ignorant and made a false claim.
So you let Government tell you what you should know and think ? What a good little sheep you are. My knowledge comes from decades of hands on experience which i bet not a fucking one of the bureaucrats who wrote the california law can touch. If you own a firearm like you say you do you'll want a "whiny" person like me when they come for them because I'll defend any citizens right to bear arms even a shitbird like you.
I let alot of people tell me things. Doesnt mean much since I make up my own mind. Your knowledge obviously its lacking. Thats why you got it wrong. No I dont want any whiny people like you near me. Youre like rabid dogs wearing tinfoil hats. Now can you explain how you didnt know semi auto weapons can be classified as assault weapons?

Apples and oranges.
How so? Also can you explain how if you dont believe the government can do what it wants that you do believe they can confiscate our guns? The two ideas are contradictory.

I let alot of people tell me things. Doesnt mean much since I make up my own mind. Your knowledge obviously its lacking. Thats why you got it wrong. No I dont want any whiny people like you near me. Youre like rabid dogs wearing tinfoil hats. Now can you explain how you didnt know semi auto weapons can be classified as assault weapons?
People who never touched a selective fire weapon in there life made the determination to call a semi-auto an assault weapon because it sounds scary and fucking tards like you lap that shit up.

People who never touched a selective fire weapon in there life made the determination to call a semi-auto an assault weapon because it sounds scary and fucking tards like you lap that shit up.
I think you are under the delusion that the ability to select rate of fire determines whether a weapon is called an "assault weapon". Obviously you are confused and talking about an "assault rifle". You do realize those are two different terms right? Where did you come up with that misguided and profoundly ignorant opinion?

I think you are under the delusion that the ability to select rate of fire determines whether a weapon is called an "assault weapon". Obviously you are confused and talking about an "assault rifle". You do realize those are two different terms right? Where did you come up with that misguided and profoundly ignorant opinion?
You seem to have a comprehension problem. Decades of practical experience with every type of small arms makes me a better judge than any number of sheep like yourself.

You seem to have a comprehension problem. Decades of practical experience with every type of small arms makes me a better judge than any number of sheep like yourself.
Youre the one with the reading comprehension problem. How did you confuse "assault weapon" with "assault rifle"? The OP even has the phrase in it. :cuckoo:

Youre the one with the reading comprehension problem. How did you confuse "assault weapon" with "assault rifle"? The OP even has the phrase in it. :cuckoo:
No such thing as an assault weapon.

No such thing as an assault weapon.
You always prove to be a useful idiot.

Assault weapon - Wikipedia

California wants to confiscate guns..... first, they have to get the citizens to register those guns .... which is what the new law does in California...if you do not register your Semi automatic rifle for later confiscation by midnight, you go from law abiding citizen at 11:59 to felon at 12:00 a.m. without ever using your gun to shoot anyone or to commit any crime....

Meanwhile.... the criminals in California continue to use their illegal guns for rape, robbery and murder...

BREAKING: California "Assault Weapons" Registration Site Crashing As Midnight Deadline Nears - The Truth About Guns

f firearms are not registered before the deadline, gun owners could be charged with a felony and receive up to eight years in prison.
butbutbut, the left keeps telling us they are not coming for a guns!!

they didn't lie, again, did they?!?!?!?!?!
If they are coming for our guns why havent they taken mine yet?
You want it to be that easy ??? Thank God it's complicated right ??

Stop regurgitating Drumpfonian lies. My vehicles have been registered for years and no one has confiscated them.
Idiot you only have to register vehicles if you drive them on government roads
I do drive them on government roads and have done so for years. No one has come to confiscate my vehicles. Wasnt that your point? That the government would confiscate anything you register?

The point that sailed right over your blunt little head is that you do not have to register any vehicle unless you want to drive it on government roads.
That wasnt a point it was a deflection. Your point was that registration is followed by confiscation. Why is that different for a vehicle if it applies to guns?

No that was not my point at all

My point is that the government does not need to know who owns guns
.They need to know the criminals who have guns, and it needs to get those guns from them, but that's where it ends.

California wants to confiscate guns..... first, they have to get the citizens to register those guns .... which is what the new law does in California...if you do not register your Semi automatic rifle for later confiscation by midnight, you go from law abiding citizen at 11:59 to felon at 12:00 a.m. without ever using your gun to shoot anyone or to commit any crime....

Meanwhile.... the criminals in California continue to use their illegal guns for rape, robbery and murder...

BREAKING: California "Assault Weapons" Registration Site Crashing As Midnight Deadline Nears - The Truth About Guns

f firearms are not registered before the deadline, gun owners could be charged with a felony and receive up to eight years in prison.
butbutbut, the left keeps telling us they are not coming for a guns!!

they didn't lie, again, did they?!?!?!?!?!
If they are coming for our guns why havent they taken mine yet?
You want it to be that easy ??? Thank God it's complicated right ??
According to the OP and that fool gay mike, it is that easy.

The point that sailed right over your blunt little head is that you do not have to register any vehicle unless you want to drive it on government roads.
That wasnt a point it was a deflection. Your point was that registration is followed by confiscation. Why is that different for a vehicle if it applies to guns?
Troll, you've had it explained to you several times but you insist on repeating your STUPID question! You make yourself look more STUPID each time you do it! Stop trolling troll!
Your explanation lacks any coherency or logic. Just because you explained your retarded reason doesnt mean anything. You have failed to convince me your reasons are valid and even worse you sound like a tinfoil hat model..
lying troll is all you will ever be! Repeat the lie enough times and look! You become a democrat!
You claim that registration will be followed by confiscation without a shred of proof. Youre an idiot and conspiracy theorist.

We have actual real world examples....plus what follows....mass graves...

Troll, you've had it explained to you several times but you insist on repeating your STUPID question! You make yourself look more STUPID each time you do it! Stop trolling troll!
Your explanation lacks any coherency or logic. Just because you explained your retarded reason doesnt mean anything. You have failed to convince me your reasons are valid and even worse you sound like a tinfoil hat model..
lying troll is all you will ever be! Repeat the lie enough times and look! You become a democrat!
You claim that registration will be followed by confiscation without a shred of proof. Youre an idiot and conspiracy theorist.

We have actual real world examples....plus what follows....mass graves...
Show me a real world example in this country that proves registration is followed by confiscation and mass graves. I'll wait

Yes.....someone like you would follow that logic too..... so you were the guy who called the democrat cops on the Black Americans sitting at your lunch counter because they were breaking the law, they were criminals to you.... as were the Blacks who refused to sit at the back of the bus....they too were criminals to you...

Forum List

Back