CDZ Imperialism and mass murder or noninterventionism and virtue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
flacaltenn,

What would you call it if Vietnam or Korea or Iraq or Germany or any other nation the U.S. has invaded and committed mass murder, had done this to the U.S.?

What would you call it if Vietnam or Korea or Iraq or Germany had over 700 military bases outside of their national boundaries?

What would you call it if Vietnam or Korea or Iraq or Germany were patrolling the U.S. shorelines in their warships, and building military bases in the U.S.?

What would you call if if Vietnam or Iran or Russia or Iraq or anyone else were sanctioning the U.S. economy and financial system?

Would you not call it imperialism? Yes or No? Simple questions.
1. Question INVALID due to false premise. (US has not committed mass murder in 3 of the 4 countries mentioned) and even in the 4th country, Vietnam, the mass murder was committed only by a few individuals in the US govt, which doesn't really match the definition of "the US", and even in the case of 1969-1973, it still is beyond the culpability of the American voters, sinc eRichard Nixon tricked voters by saying he had a secret plan to end the Vietnam war, while his opponent, Hubert Humphrey had no position on the war. As such, strange as it seemed, Nixon in 1968 was the anti-war candidate, and voters casted votes for him based on that.

2. I wouldn't call it anything.

3. If it was in conformance with US policy, I wouldn't call it anything. All depends on circumstances.

4. I'd call those acts of war, almost as bad as the international burglary of the US economy, currently being done by Mexico, China, India, Guatemala, Nigeria, et al.

Last edited:
Liminal, in order to understand the American psyche which condones mass murder of babies and children when the U.S. government does this, let us work through this a bit through some examination: 1) What is your opinion of the holocaust? 2) What is your opinion of individuals who kill children on their own in non-government sponsored murder, such as serial killers?

Protectionist, those two questions to Liminal, are for you also.

Incidentally, the past is very relevant to the future and the present.

I note you both have avatars promoting militarism which is state sponsored murder.
As usual, you make ridiculous statements Militarism is not state sponsored murder.

The following are definitions of militarism.

Militarism - 1 military spirit; attitudes of professional soldiers 2 the glorification or prevalence of such a spirit, attitudes, etc. in a nation, or the predominance of the military caste in government 3 the policy of maintaining a strong military organization in aggressive preparedness for war

All GOOD things, having nothing to do with murder (except in your distorted mind)

Answers to your questions are: 1) holocaust was terrible genocide 2) serial killers are vicious criminals who should be tried convicted and executed, ASAP.

Imperialism and mass murder go hand in hand. Now since you call the holocaust genocide and serial killers evil. Why do you not call the Korean War, Vietnam War, Iraq War, etc., genocide committed by vicious criminals?
Were there vicious criminals on the other side? Or does that confuse your equations ?

I wonder if we can imagine what the world would look like now if the United States had been an isolationist nation in the 20th century. I don't think it would look very good. If you don't want this country to have global influence backed by military power.......who would you like it to be? Which country or alliance of nations should carry that responsibility? Someone will do the job, it won't be no one, a power vacuum is always filled by one dominating power or another. So who would you like it to be?

Liminal, your argument contains this at the premise: Do evil, so others don't. This is very strange and disturbing ethical maxim.

How many nations have bombed and committed mass murder within the national boundaries of the 50 states?

How many nations have been bombed and invaded and received mass murder from America? You can only think of a couple that have bombed within the 50 states and Japan doesn't count because Henry Morgenthau Jr, of the infamous Morgenthau Plan, embargoed the Japanese to instigate them to strike to get America to enter into war.

America is an Empire that commits mass murder and you are supporting that.

How many nations will invade America with its thousands of nuclear warheads and guns in the hands of the citizens?

How many nations have been bombed and invaded and received mass murder from America? You can only think of a couple that have bombed within the 50 states and Japan doesn't count because Henry Morgenthau Jr, of the infamous Morgenthau Plan, embargoed the Japanese to instigate them to strike to get America to enter into war.

America is an Empire that commits mass murder and you are supporting that.

How many nations will invade America with its thousands of nuclear warheads and guns in the hands of the citizens?
I guess it's easy to use the word imperialism when everyone else in the world is a victim of the circumstances.

I never said only America is guilty. This forum is mainly about American politics. I am writing about America in this thread. It is a logic fallacy called 'whataboutery' to imply other people may be guilty too, in a thread on the topic of American Imperialism. If you think the holocaust was wrong because some innocent people died, then the same can be said about what America has done. WWII did not need to happen and the holocaust would not have happened if the bankers in New York City and London and the Jewish International community did not force it to happen. Look up the Haavara Agreement.

I never said only America is guilty. This forum is mainly about American politics. I am writing about America in this thread. It is a logic fallacy called 'whataboutery' to imply other people may be guilty too, in a thread on the topic of American Imperialism. If you think the holocaust was wrong because some innocent people died, then the same can be said about what America has done. WWII did not need to happen and the holocaust would not have happened if the bankers in New York City and London and the Jewish International community did not force it to happen. Look up the Haavara Agreement.
I really don't care to perpetuate wacky conspiracy theories. These kind of simplistic explanations are a comfortable refuge for a certain type of person.

There you go again, using implicit ad hominems, and implying you are wiser than me, when you couldn't even back up your implied wisdom previously. I am done conversing with you.

To anyone who is interested in knowledge, look up my claims about the Haavara Agreement, and do an internet search for "jews declare war on germany in 1933". Better yet look up the website jewwatch and read an article titled '900 Jew quotes'.

Last edited:
Blame the victims is a classic tactic of Jews, that is correct.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back