Impeach This!

Roudy, post: 23696430
Hussein Obama was the piece of shit dictator that sic'd the IRS on his republican opponents during the election and lied to the nation as well as the family of fallen during an election that it was a stupid "video" that killed our ambassador in Ben Ghaz

Those are both lies. That makes you a liar.

Obama was never found to have been involved in the so-called IRS scandal and you cannot find a quote from Obama stating that a video killed a US ambassador.

That makes you a liar and your word is worthless here.
Oh yeah? Maybe it's because your Bush Derangement Syndrome has developed into a worse case of Trump Derangment Syndrome? Con artists Hillary and Obama and their emissaries blamed the video not once, but several times. Your selective outrage over completely ignoring this treasonous betrayal of the trust of the American people has been noted.

Fast forward to 17.37:

Give me the text version, liar.

So you've also become completely incompetent and deaf as a result of your Derangment syndrome. Seek help.

Hussein Obama was the piece of shit dictator that sic'd the IRS on his republican opponents during the election and lied to the nation as well as the family of fallen during an election that it was a stupid "video" that killed our ambassador in Ben Ghaz

Obama was never found to have been involved in the so-called IRS scandal and you cannot find a quote from Obama stating that a video killed a US ambassador.

Oh yeah? Maybe it's because your Bush Derangement Syndrome has developed into a worse case of Trump Derangment Syndrome? Con artists Hillary and Obama and their emissaries blamed the video not once, but several times. Your selective outrage over completely ignoring this treasonous betrayal of the trust of the American people has been noted.

Fast forward to 17.37:

You appear to be one of those authoritarian leftists who demands proof, and when supplied with such, just demands a different proof.

It seems all too common, here.

You appear to be one of those authoritarian leftists who demands proof, and when supplied with such, just demands a different proof.

idiot, read my post before replying.

I asked for a transcript not different proof.

So where is the written quote of Obama saying a video killed the ambassador?

Do you have it? Put it in writing.

So you've also become completely incompetent and deaf as a result of your Derangment syndrome. Seek help.

Not at all. I realize that liars prefer video to text.

So provide the text where Obama says a video killed an Ambassador. If not, that’s proof enough that you lied.

Fast forward to 17.37:

It seems all too common, here.

So, Dogma. Did you watch the video at 17:37? Obama is not speaking then.

Fast forward to 17.37:

Here us the transcript, Lazy liar

Remarks by the President at Transfer of Remains Ceremony for Benghazi Victims
Andrews Air Force Base

2:46 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Scripture teaches us “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” Glen Doherty never shied from adventure. He believed that, in his life, he could make a difference -- a calling he fulfilled as a Navy SEAL. He served with distinction in Iraq and worked in Afghanistan. And there, in Benghazi, as he tended to others, he laid down his life, loyal as always, protecting his friends. Today, Glen is home.

Tyrone Woods devoted 20 years of his life to the SEALs -- the consummate “quiet professional.” At the Salty Frog Bar, they might not have known, but “Rone” also served in Iraq and Afghanistan. And there, in Benghazi, he was far from Dorothy and Tyrone Jr., Hunter and little Kai. And he laid down his life, as he would have for them, protecting his friends. And today, Rone is home.

Sean Smith, it seems, lived to serve -- first, in the Air Force, then, with you at the State Department. He knew the perils of this calling from his time in Baghdad. And there, in Benghazi, far from home, he surely thought of Heather and Samantha and Nathan. And he laid down his life in service to us all. Today, Sean is home.

Chris Stevens was everything America could want in an ambassador, as the whole country has come to see -- how he first went to the region as a young man in the Peace Corps, how during the revolution, he arrived in Libya on that cargo ship, how he believed in Libya and its people and how they loved him back. And there, in Benghazi, he laid down his life for his friends -- Libyan and American -- and for us all. Today, Chris is home.

Four Americans, four patriots -- they loved this country and they chose to serve it, and served it well. They had a mission and they believed in it. They knew the danger and they accepted it. They didn’t simply embrace the American ideal, they lived it. They embodied it -- the courage, the hope and, yes, the idealism, that fundamental American belief that we can leave this world a little better than before. That’s who they were and that’s who we are. And if we want to truly honor their memory, that’s who we must always be.

I know that this awful loss, the terrible images of recent days, the pictures we’re seeing again today, have caused some to question this work. And there is no doubt these are difficult days. In moments such as this -- so much anger and violence --even the most hopeful among us must wonder.

But amid all of the images of this week, I also think of the Libyans who took to the streets with homemade signs expressing their gratitude to an American who believed in what we could achieve together. I think of the man in Benghazi with his sign in English, a message he wanted all of us to hear that said, "Chris Stevens was a friend to all Libyans. Chris Stevens was a friend."

That’s the message these four patriots sent. That’s the message that each of you sends every day -- civilians, military -- to people in every corner of the world, that America is a friend, and that we care not just about our own country, not just about our own interests, but about theirs; that even as voices of suspicion and mistrust seek to divide countries and cultures from one another, the United States of America will never retreat from the world. We will never stop working for the dignity and freedom that every person deserves, whatever their creed, whatever their faith.

That’s the essence of American leadership. That’s the spirit that sets us apart from other nations. This was their work in Benghazi, and this is the work we will carry on.

To you -- their families and colleagues -- to all Americans, know this: Their sacrifice will never be forgotten. We will bring to justice those who took them from us. We will stand fast against the violence on our diplomatic missions. We will continue to do everything in our power to protect Americans serving overseas, whether that means increasing security at our diplomatic posts, working with host countries, which have an obligation to provide security, and making it clear that justice will come to those who harm Americans.

Most of all, even in our grief, we will be resolute. For we are Americans, and we hold our head high knowing that because of these patriots -- because of you -- this country that we love will always shine as a light unto the world.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

The flag they served under now carries them home. May God bless the memory of these men who laid down their lives for us all. May God watch over your families and all who loved them. And may God bless these United States of America.

END
2:55 P.M. EDT

You appear to be one of those authoritarian leftists

where does Obama a video killed AMB Stevens?

You attacked and labeled me. Have you now run away?

Obama said it was and act of terror that killed Amb Stevens.

September 12 -- President Barack Obama
"The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. ... No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation."

September 12 -- Obama, at a campaign event in Las Vegas, again uses the "act of terror" line
"No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America."

He repeats the line again the next day in Golden, Colorado. "I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished."

"The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. ... No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation."

September 12 -- Obama, at a campaign event in Las Vegas, again uses the "act of terror" line
"No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America."

He repeats the line again the next day in Golden, Colorado. "I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished."

My goodness, you sound like you are in quite the good deal of distress, there. May I offer you a safe space?

I have an extra bedroom in the basement, and it has padded walls so your screams of snowflake anguish won't disturb the neighbors.

Dogmaphobe, post: 23789822

My goodness, you sound like you are in quite the good deal of distress, there. May I offer you a safe space?

I have an extra bedroom in the basement, and it has padded walls so your screams of snowflake anguish won't disturb the neighbors.

So you are nothing but a clown who dances for liars.

If you think those who call out a liar when they see one has to be suffering from anxiety and distress I must wonder about your motivation.

Why do those who outright lie about President Obama give you such joy and merriment? Why did it turn you into a clown?

I’m not in distress at all. Just want you to produce the transcript where Obama said a video killed Amb Stevens. Since you can’t do that I’m having the last laugh.

If you think those who call out a liar when they see one has to be suffering from anxiety and distress I must wonder about your motivation.

Why do those who outright lie about President Obama give you such joy and merriment? Why did it turn you into a clown?

I’m not in distress at all. Just want you to produce the transcript where Obama said a video killed Amb Stevens. Since you can’t do that I’m having the last laugh.
O.K., then -- because you are so nerve wracked, I'd be willing to make the room feel more familiar to you by throwing in a participation award.

O.K., then -- because you are so nerve wracked, I'd be willing to make the room feel more familiar to you by throwing in a participation award.

no thanks clown, idiot, liar lover. I don’t associate with idiots and liars.

just post the transcript where Obama said the video killed Amb Stevens.

idiot, read my post before replying.

I asked for a transcript not different proof.

So where is the written quote of Obama saying a video killed the ambassador?

Do you have it? Put it in writing.
Why do you need a transcript, dumbass? Either you're deaf or completely retarded, or both. Do you doubt that is what Obama and Clinton said? Susan Rice came out and repeated the same lie five times on national shows, idiot. You and the rest of the ignorant brainwashed Leftards and their puppets in the media then yawned and looked the other way.

no thanks clown, idiot, liar lover. I don’t associate with idiots and liars.

just post the transcript where Obama said the video killed Amb Stevens.
Yes, Obama and his administration deceived the American public into thinking that the killing was a reaction to an anti Islam movie. Hillary Clinton even told the parents of one of the dead that "we're going to get that guy who made the video" as they were waiting to greet their coffins. They sent their emissaries such as Susan Rice to repeat the same lie. They did that so that the inept thug Obama gets reelected. This was the ultimate in election meddling, and betrayal of the trust of Americans. Obama and Hillary were involved in a criminal conspiracy and they should have been both been locked up for treason.

Do you doubt that is what Obama and Clinton said?

I don’t doubt it. I know those who claim that Obama said that a video killed Ambassador Stevens are liars. Neither Obama nor any in his Administration said a video killed anybody.

Do you doubt that is what Obama and Clinton said?

I don’t doubt it. I know those who claim that Obama said that a video killed Ambassador Stevens are liars. Neither Obama nor any in his Administration said a video killed anybody.
Yeah sure. You're just a brainwashed Leftard unwilling to accept the truth.

"We beleive Ben Ghazi was a reaction to this offensive video" This LIE was repeated several times in the aftermath:

Hillary the treasonous bitch LIED to the parents of a Ben Ghazi victims. I'll take their word over what the Left and the crooked media say:

Roudy, post: 23800669
Yes, Obama and his administration deceived the American public into thinking that the killing was a reaction to an anti Islam movie.

Susan Rice and others were quoting verbatim the CIA talking points from Petraeus’ CIA that said the crowd that gathered at the Consulate was a reaction to the antiMuslim video just as had happened in Cairo.

The Obama Admin talking points were nevertheless reporting that heavily armed terrorists taking advantage of the protest situation are what killed Amb Stevens.

they never said that a video killed Amb Stevens. It was smoke inhalation resulting from a fire set by the crowd that gathered which included full blooded heavily armed terrorists.

That set of facts makes you a liar and a conspiracy theory believing whacko.

"We beleive Ben Ghazi was a reaction to this offensive video" This LIE was repeated several times in the aftermath:

where is the quote that the video killed anyone at Benghazi.

they also said it was heavily armed terrorists that took advantage.

In no way are they saying the video killed anybody at Benghazi.

It is a fact that the crowd gathered because of the video. It’s your lying brain that tells you that fact means the video killed Ambassador Stevens.

Stop lying you should be ashamed of yourself.

Forum List

Back