Immigration Reform that works

I said I was born ... and therefore am entitled to birthright citizenship.

Right, like anyone else born in the US. How fortunate for you, since you have done nothing else to earn that citizenship.

Citizenship doesn't have to be earned if you are born....

...if you are born in the US, like you were. You did nothing more special than any other CITIZEN born in the US.

Where did I say I did? All I pointed out to you is that everyone born on our soil from American parents are entitled to birthright citizenship. Keep burying your desperate self deeper and deeper. It's fun to watch.

I said I was born ... and therefore am entitled to birthright citizenship.

Right, like anyone else born in the US. How fortunate for you, since you have done nothing else to earn that citizenship.

Citizenship doesn't have to be earned if you are born....

...if you are born in the US, like you were. You did nothing more special than any other CITIZEN born in the US.

I think everyone understands that basic premise. You have a point?

All I pointed out to you is that everyone born on our soil from American parents are entitled to birthright citizenship.

Everyone born in the US, period. Good luck changing the Constitution, champ.

I'm a conservative and I'm in favor of a safe and sane immigration policy. The nation was built by immigrants and will continue to grow and prosper by bringing in people who want to put their time and talents to work.

The issue we face is it makes no sense to bring in people who want to feast off our Welfare State.

There's a solution!

We will have an immigration program where people from south and central America can register and come here to work in limited and controlled numbers. They cannot ever receive public assistance. For each immigrant that come here, in exchange, we will send one American Progressive to South or Central America.

This will work, trust me
If we sent one chronically unemployed/unemployable Democrat to the country of origin of every illegal we catch WORKING,
Central American nations would form a joint military task force to reject the new arrivals by any means necessary.

I think we'd be better off to deport ignorant, white wing racists.
I think you would be better off with a JOB.

Have a job. Just don't hate people who want a better life.

Does that include breaking the law for a better life? In the case of illegal aliens they are creating a less better life for Americans whom have lost their jobs or had their wages reduced due to this cheap, illegal labor. Or don't American lives matter to you?

It's a misdemeanor.. Big deal. Many RWers have done much worse.

If we sent one chronically unemployed/unemployable Democrat to the country of origin of every illegal we catch WORKING,
Central American nations would form a joint military task force to reject the new arrivals by any means necessary.

I think we'd be better off to deport ignorant, white wing racists.
I think you would be better off with a JOB.

Have a job. Just don't hate people who want a better life.

Does that include breaking the law for a better life? In the case of illegal aliens they are creating a less better life for Americans whom have lost their jobs or had their wages reduced due to this cheap, illegal labor. Or don't American lives matter to you?

It's a misdemeanor..
Yes. So?

Big deal. Many RWers have done much worse.
Why are you trying to change the subject by using strawmen that don't exist?

All I pointed out to you is that everyone born on our soil from American parents are entitled to birthright citizenship.

Everyone born in the US, period. Good luck changing the Constitution, champ.

How many amendments do we have to the Constitution already? You act like it's never been done before. No, again the SC has never been presented a case to rule on children of illegal aliens being granted birthright citizenship. It would just take one case to do so. Anyone with a half a brain can see that the 14th Amendment didn't include the spawn of illegal aliens. If you truly were opposed to illegal immigration you would join Americans in seeing that the 14th gets interpreted as it was meant do be. You give yourself away by defending it instead.

Forum List

Back