Immigration Reform that works

I'm a conservative and I'm in favor of a safe and sane immigration policy. The nation was built by immigrants and will continue to grow and prosper by bringing in people who want to put their time and talents to work.

The issue we face is it makes no sense to bring in people who want to feast off our Welfare State.

There's a solution!

We will have an immigration program where people from south and central America can register and come here to work in limited and controlled numbers. They cannot ever receive public assistance. For each immigrant that come here, in exchange, we will send one American Progressive to South or Central America.

This will work, trust me

Another whining conservative. Control the border, but leave people alone who have been here awhile and worked harder than most of the whining conservatives.

Close and enforce the border.
Deport all illegals.
Simple.

I'm a conservative and I'm in favor of a safe and sane immigration policy. The nation was built by immigrants and will continue to grow and prosper by bringing in people who want to put their time and talents to work.

The issue we face is it makes no sense to bring in people who want to feast off our Welfare State.

There's a solution!

We will have an immigration program where people from south and central America can register and come here to work in limited and controlled numbers. They cannot ever receive public assistance. For each immigrant that come here, in exchange, we will send one American Progressive to South or Central America.

This will work, trust me

Another whining conservative. Control the border, but leave people alone who have been here awhile and worked harder than most of the whining conservatives.

Oh I see, so to desire the enforcement of our immigration laws is to be a whiner? If you think it is only conservative Americans who desire that then you aren't dealing in reality. Do Americans who have managed to evade the law for years get a pass on justice? Working hard has nothing to do with it. They are breaking the law by working and residing here and have taken a job from an American and reduced wages for the rest. Where do you get the idea that they work harder than a conservative? What a stereotyping, party hack you are! If liberals works so hard then what do we need illegal aliens for then?

There's a solution!

This will work, trust me

I'd trade you even up for a hard working, Christian Central or South American.

Adios!

There's a solution!

This will work, trust me
If we sent one chronically unemployed/unemployable Democrat to the country of origin of every illegal we catch WORKING,
Central American nations would form a joint military task force to reject the new arrivals by any means necessary.

There would be nothing unconstitutional for the Supreme Court to re-visit the 14 Amendment on birthright citizenship and re-interpret it the way the writer's of it intended it to be. There is nothing in that amendment that lawfully gives children of illegal aliens birthright citizenship in our country.

One of draws of illegal immigration is illegal aliens giving birth on our soil and gaining many welfare benefits thru them. They aren't all coming here to work and ending birthright citizenship would absolutely be a deterrant to illegal immigration. It would seem that those who "claim" to be opposed to illegal immigration in here would be for that. Hmm. Many countries have changed their birthright citizenship requirements because they know of the scam and expense it has cost them endowing birthright citizenhip on the kids of foreigners. Citizenship shouldn't be given away like candy.
The 14th Amendment, passed at bayonet by Radical Republicans during reconstruction, needs to be repealed in its entirety.

There's a solution!

This will work, trust me

Deport all illegals.
Simple.

Give them a chance to become "legal," much simpler and humane. Good for our country too. Tbag racists might not like it, but they'll find someone else to hate and blame for thrive cruddy life.

There's a solution!

This will work, trust me
If we sent one chronically unemployed/unemployable Democrat to the country of origin of every illegal we catch WORKING,
Central American nations would form a joint military task force to reject the new arrivals by any means necessary.

I think we'd be better off to deport ignorant, white wing racists.

There's a solution!

This will work, trust me

Deport all illegals.
Simple.

Give them a chance to become "legal," much simpler and humane. Good for our country too. Tbag racists might not like it, but they'll find someone else to hate and blame for thrive cruddy life.
We don't have jobs for our own people.

We are becoming a welfare nation full of people "liberated from the tyranny of work", fat, and lazy, and dependent on the government for basic needs.

In other words, the nation has been "fundamentally transformed".

There's a solution!

This will work, trust me

I think you would be better off with a JOB.

There's a solution!

This will work, trust me

Deport all illegals.
Simple.

There already is a "chance" to become legal...It's called "immigration".They can go through the process like everyone else.

Deport all illegals.

There's a solution!

This will work, trust me

Have a job. Just don't hate people who want a better life.

There's a solution!

This will work, trust me

I do not hate them either.

I am for work permits, strictly enforced, jail for employers who hire illegals, the end of automatic citizenship to babies born here of illegals, and re-education camps for the chronically unemployed/unemployable citizens of this country who refuse to work and carry their share of the load.

There's a solution!

This will work, trust me

Close and enforce the border immediately.
Deport all illegals.
Problem solved.

There's a solution!

This will work, trust me

Does that include breaking the law for a better life? In the case of illegal aliens they are creating a less better life for Americans whom have lost their jobs or had their wages reduced due to this cheap, illegal labor. Or don't American lives matter to you?

There's a solution!

This will work, trust me

You've got a strange notion of what constitutes "whining."

There's a solution!

This will work, trust me

Does that include breaking the law for a better life? In the case of illegal aliens they are creating a less better life for Americans whom have lost their jobs or had their wages reduced due to this cheap, illegal labor. Or don't American lives matter to you?

white lives don't matter to him.
racial solidarity and presenting a unified front is all that matters with most negroes.

Forum List

Back