i'm voting Palin

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I'm doing it because it pisses you guys off. You thought you were pissed during the W years just wait until the democrats are wiped out of congress and Palin is president.

I'm doing it because it pisses you guys off. You thought you were pissed during the W years just wait until the democrats are wiped out of congress and Palin is president.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's right.... it "pisses us off".

If by "pisses us off" you mean "makes us laugh hysterically".

Ok, I'm waiting. I'm pretty sure I'll be waiting for a looong time. I don't even think that Sarah Palin is stupid enough to actually run in 2012.

It is still three years away. Many things can happen between now and then. Three years ago, where was 0bama?

I'm not sure Palin would be my first choice, but one thing we can all take comfort in is that President Palin could not possibly be less truthful, less principled or more incompetent than President Bozo has been.

Please run Sarah...Your party needs you

Palin/Bachman 2012

It is still three years away. Many things can happen between now and then. Three years ago, where was 0bama?

He gave the keynote speech at the 2004 convention - not exactly an unknown.

It was already in the works that he'd be running for President.

THE keynote speech???

And if it was "in the works" that he was running for Prez even before he had been elected a Senator, well, that kinda brings home the point of this guy being a campaigner, but hardly a leader.

The kid's got no spine for running the show!!!

He's a two-dimensional smiling platitude!!!

A big-eared empty suit of a boy growing old before his time!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

He gave the keynote speech at the 2004 convention - not exactly an unknown.

It was already in the works that he'd be running for President.

THE keynote speech???

And if it was "in the works" that he was running for Prez even before he had been elected a Senator, well, that kinda brings home the point of this guy being a campaigner, but hardly a leader.

The kid's got no spine for running the show!!!

He's a two-dimensional smiling platitude!!!

A big-eared empty suit of a boy growing old before his time!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Run Sarah ....RUUUUN!

There is no way that "big eared empty suit" can beat you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's right.... it "pisses us off".

If by "pisses us off" you mean "makes us laugh hysterically".

Ok, I'm waiting. I'm pretty sure I'll be waiting for a looong time. I don't even think that Sarah Palin is stupid enough to actually run in 2012.

I'm going to enjoy watch all the anger erupt again and hopefully you guys have a heart attack this time so we can cure the cancer that has plagued this country.

Forum List

Back