...I see dead people...

And once again, reliably......prolific poster Back Again demonstrates that his QAnon sensibilities rule out a sense of humor.

It's sad. Bigly.
He should maybe spend less time looking for Lizard People and more time looking for a funny-bone.

Just sayin'. ;) 🖖
Poseur Chilliiconcrappe, still vomiting his pretentiousness all over the board.

:fu:

"...still vomiting his pretentiousness all over the board."

--------------------------------------------------------
Ah, poster Back Again, my avatar is flattered that you would take time from your QAnon 10-step program to post a response. The forum should presume then -- that your efforts at hunting down Lizard People are either satisfactory, or proving too challenging?

Regardless, good luck, partner.
WWG1WGA ---Gogetemsicem!! ✌️

--------------------------------------------------------
Ah, poster Back Again, my avatar is flattered that you would take time from your QAnon 10-step program to post a response. The forum should presume then -- that your efforts at hunting down Lizard People are either satisfactory, or proving too challenging?

Regardless, good luck, partner.
WWG1WGA ---Gogetemsicem!! ✌️
Ah Poseur Chillconcrappe, you still have nothing of any value to say.

I'm sure many of you have already seen the reportage yesterday about that retirement mecca in Florida, The Villages?

They were in the news a lot a while back for ballot cheating by a number of their residents -- for Trump.

Yeah, I know......it sorta let the air out of the tires of the hissyfitting that it was Democrats who allegedly stole the 2020 election. Instead, the crimes at The Villages provided perp-walks of.... well, of Republicans.

And that embarrassing and revealing development still has legs.
The perps still are walkin' the walk.
Here is that reportage mentioned earlier:

" Robert Rivernider, a man active in the Villages [of Florida] For Trump group, has been sentenced to six months in prison for voting on behalf of his dead father.
In the usual fashion of Trump, and Trumpers, Rivernider originally claimed his prosecution was political. He claimed DeSantis supporters were out to get him for supporting Trump. He argued that the three year delay in prosecution proved it was political

Ironically, Rivernider himself was ineligible to vote in Florida because of a prior felony fraud conviction where he has not yet paid complete restitution. So he had his dead father vote for him.

Prior to his arrest Rivernider’s social media posts included supporting claims of voter fraud advanced by Dinesh D’Souza in his notorious “2000 Mules”...."
------------------------------------------------

Some folks ain't really dead until you drive an oak stake into their hearts.
Or so some say.
I see that you reference the modern day Watergate film 2000 mules. I understand that the commie nazi oscar committee neglected to award any prize to this masterpiece.

They also failed to celebrate the nutty Jim Cazaviel comedy about kidnapping infants. Too close to home I guess.

America is lost.

'the modern day Watergate film 2000 mules. I understand that the.......oscar committee neglected to award any prize to this masterpiece."

Well, TT, I didn't follow the Oscars. Although I saw Oppenheimer and thought it was very interesting. I learned stuff about important stuff.
Have no qualms with it harvesting a bunch of those gold statues.

But, regarding this thread, well, I am still processing the notable insult I quote below. It is one of my favs (ps...I keep a small notepad in a desk drawer). Tho I seldom include those with more than one f-bomb per sentence or those who describe my poor dead mother's body parts.
Some of those name-calling MAGA/QAnon fringies can get real icky.

An angry incel's pathologies will get weird and ugly.
So, I favor the witty, the clever, and the novel ones (like below, from prolific poster 'Edgetho').

But that's just me.
(I love this pub.)

"Ingest a sack full of discarded foreskins from the Pediatric Ward."

Forum List

Back