I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president

And a year earlier, he was interviewed by a reporter for the New York Times over his election as Editor of the Harvard Law Review:

BOSTON, Feb. 5— The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.

Wasn't Kennedy the first Catholic? Republicans at the time felt he gave the pope too much power. Republicans were wrong then and it seems they are keeping the streak alive.

That wasn't just Republicans who thought that. Democrats did also.

And a year earlier, he was interviewed by a reporter for the New York Times over his election as Editor of the Harvard Law Review:

BOSTON, Feb. 5— The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.

And that's the part about this 'pamphlet' conspiracy that is just so bone stupid.

Obama's place of birth was affirmed as Hawaii BEFORE the pamphlet.

Obama's place of birth was affirmed as Hawaii AFTER the pamphlet.

What possible purpose would there be in *intentionally* providing the wrong information that is contradicted by both newspaper articles and later accounts in your own autobiography.

Not only is the conspiracy fact free. Its fucking retarded.

And that's the part about this 'pamphlet' conspiracy that is just so bone stupid.

What possible purpose would there be in *intentionally* providing the wrong information that is contradicted by both newspaper articles and later accounts in your own autobiography.

Being African was cool at the time. It goes to the point that Obama is willing to lie about his heritage if it will benefit him.

Frankly, I would love it if, on January 20, 2017, he gave a press conference and admitted he was a Muslim born in Kenya.

It was the literary agents fault for not fact checking what Obama told her. We have all learned that lesson.

The woman who edited the pamphlet was quite clear that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

In fact, no one has ever claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

What we have is her saying something that is quite different then what we can see and touch.

What we have is the world's leading authority on that pamphlet telling us what happened. And you ignoring her and making up your own narrative, citing yourself.

What we don't have is a reason to give a shit about whatever nonsense you make up. As you have no idea what you're talking about. Nor does your narrative make the slightest sense. As both before and after this obscure fact checking error, Obama's place of birth was cited as Hawaii.

Your story is silly. You can't back it up with any evidence. And you're refuted by the world's leading authority on the pamphlet; the woman that edited it herself.

Are you starting to see why birthers are a national laughing stock? And should be?

What evidence do I have to back up?

You have seen the phamplet I suppose. It says what it says.

The literary agent admits to a mistake, which is obvious.

The question is, was the "mistake" intentional and did Obama know about the "mistake" long before it was changed, 20 years later.

It stretches logic to the breaking point to believe that Obama didn't know.

And why should we believe the Literary agent who made such a damning mistake? Was she lying then or now?
Google the word "mistake".

obama_big_mistake.jpg

The woman who edited the pamphlet was quite clear that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

In fact, no one has ever claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

What we have is her saying something that is quite different then what we can see and touch.

What we have is the world's leading authority on that pamphlet telling us what happened. And you ignoring her and making up your own narrative, citing yourself.

What we don't have is a reason to give a shit about whatever nonsense you make up. As you have no idea what you're talking about. Nor does your narrative make the slightest sense. As both before and after this obscure fact checking error, Obama's place of birth was cited as Hawaii.

Your story is silly. You can't back it up with any evidence. And you're refuted by the world's leading authority on the pamphlet; the woman that edited it herself.

Are you starting to see why birthers are a national laughing stock? And should be?

What evidence do I have to back up?

You have seen the phamplet I suppose. It says what it says.

The literary agent admits to a mistake, which is obvious.

The question is, was the "mistake" intentional and did Obama know about the "mistake" long before it was changed, 20 years later.

It stretches logic to the breaking point to believe that Obama didn't know.

And why should we believe the Literary agent who made such a damning mistake? Was she lying then or now?
Google the word "mistake".

obama_big_mistake.jpg
Thanks for the original posting. Do you enjoy being a racist?

He said, during a 45-minute speech to the country that focused mostly on economic development: “I am proud to be the first American president to come to Kenya. And of course, I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president of the United States. That goes without saying.”

Read more at Obama I m the 1st Kenyan-American president

AMAZING..., isn't it ? ! ? ! ? ! ?, first time he ever spoke the truth.

LOL......just like Reagan was Irish American.

I know you are shocked by the revelation.

He said, during a 45-minute speech to the country that focused mostly on economic development: “I am proud to be the first American president to come to Kenya. And of course, I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president of the United States. That goes without saying.”

The Obama Fluffers still get all butthurt, even after Obama admitted he was born in Kenya

LOL....Birthers are so predictable- they loves spreading lies, speculation and innuendo.

The Obama Fluffers still get all butthurt, even after Obama admitted he was born in Kenya

LOL....Birthers are so predictable- they loves spreading lies, speculation and innuendo.
If Obama wasn't such a piece of shit anti-american communist ass hole, maybe we would not be questioning his heritage.

And Kennedy and Reagan were Irish-American Presidents. Your point?

Well Kennedy and Reagan both met the eligibility requirements for the office; Obama, not so much

Well since all three were born in the United States, all three were over 35 years old, and all three had lived in the United States for over 14 years- they all appear to meet the official eligibility requirements- but maybe you think that "Irish-Americans" are eligible- but not "Kenyan-Americans"....

If Obama wasn't such a piece of shit anti-american ass hole, maybe we would not be questioning his heritage.

If Obama's name was O'Brian you would not be questioning his heritage.

Did Obama ever actually live in Kenya? Other then for visits to his home country?

Doesn't it sound silly him claiming to be a Kenyan-American president? Since the argument for his eligibility centers on his Mother being American. Would that alone not make him just American? Considering too that his Kenyan Father pretty much abandoned him at a very young age, which was a bad thing.

Jack Kennedy was an Irish-American President- and so was Ronald Reagan.

The argument for all three of their eligibility is based upon all three of them being born in the United States.

It seems Conservatives are outraged over Obama affirming his African heritage

Doesn' he realize only Europeans can be considered for President?

If Obama wasn't such a piece of shit anti-american ass hole, maybe we would not be questioning his heritage.

I question his character, I make the obvious association of his character with is questionable heritage, I don't give a shit what his name is or the color of his skin.

I question his character, I make the obvious association of his character with is questionable heritage, I don't give a shit what his name is or the color of his skin.

And that 'questionable heritage' of course is 'African' or "Kenyan'- but of course that has nothing to do with the color of his skin.....

Hawaii official now swears No Obama birth certificate

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.
Read more at Hawaii official now swears No Obama birth certificate
What birth certificate?

I am really kinda sick of the BC stuff. OK I got it, he was born on a UFO with Bigfoot as his father at an secret undersea base.

Obama has already told us where he was really born

The Man From Krypton I was born on Krypton OBAMA is SUPERMAN

Forum List

Back