I'm Suing the Government. It Has a Problem With That.

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
I'm Suing the Government. It Has a Problem With That. | RealClearPolitics

more on sharyl attkissons fight against the government for spying. as predicted, not going too well. for all those saying what obama did was fine, it's not. it's 100% wrong and unfortunately if they get away with it, we're all open season w/o penalty.

her last paragraph:
If my case fails to move forward, with all of its detailed allegations and forensic evidence, it would effectively mean that no surveillance claim can ever be made to stick against the government. It would essentially create immunity for the feds who hack citizens’ computers because the government, which holds the evidence, can obstruct and refuse to produce it. That seems entirely inconsistent with the rule of law.

Obama should be imprisoned for what he did and is doing....

more on sharyl attkissons fight against the government for spying. as predicted, not going too well. for all those saying what obama did was fine, it's not. it's 100% wrong and unfortunately if they get away with it, we're all open season w/o penalty.

her last paragraph:
If my case fails to move forward, with all of its detailed allegations and forensic evidence, it would effectively mean that no surveillance claim can ever be made to stick against the government. It would essentially create immunity for the feds who hack citizens’ computers because the government, which holds the evidence, can obstruct and refuse to produce it. That seems entirely inconsistent with the rule of law.
Isn't she (Sharyl Attkisson from Fake News CBS? LOL

She lays all aides: host of Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson on television stations operated by the conservative media company Sinclair Broadcast Group.

Sharyl has little credibility: "In her reporting, Attkisson has published stories linking vaccines with autism, despite the fact that the scientific community has found no evidence of such a link"

her last paragraph:

She lays all aides: host of Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson on television stations operated by the conservative media company Sinclair Broadcast Group.

Sharyl has little credibility: "In her reporting, Attkisson has published stories linking vaccines with autism, despite the fact that the scientific community has found no evidence of such a link"
yep.

but who would ever think a multi-billion dollar industry would ever try to discredit anyone saying they may have some issues. just doesn't happen, does it?

her last paragraph:

yep.

but who would ever think a multi-billion dollar industry would ever try to discredit anyone saying they may have some issues. just doesn't happen, does it?
this kind of conspiracy thinking just makes you look sillier than usual

everyone tries to discredit opponents in a legal battle

LOL

Forum List

Back