Federal judges side with mechanic suing Huntsville, AL: ‘The public is free to ignore’ police questions

Reporting this thread to the FBI.
img.jpg

The best part is they were denied Qualified Immunity. The only way to properly stop things like this is to make the officers that violate people's rights, personally responsible.

Damn, that's a real dick statement.....I'm sure the hood rats and other assorted low-life scum would agree with you.

That said cops need to be properly trained as to the laws of their jurisdictions that they are sent out to enforce.
You could clean up this whole mess of bad policing, and idiots being given law enforcement positions quite easily. Require a 4 year law degree, as a qualifier for becoming a law enforcement officer...

You could clean up this whole mess of bad policing, and idiots being given law enforcement positions quite easily. Require a 4 year law degree, as a qualifier for becoming a law enforcement officer...
The pay would need to be a heck of a lot better, nobody with a degree will work for $21.40 a hour.....Hell, I know I wouldn't work anywhere for that and I don't even have a degree.

Forum List

Back