Who do you trust more? NBC journalist’s stab at RT backfires spectacularly

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
The title is a bit misleading, being that NBC no longer hires real journalists, but
I still love the fact that my favorite candidate for 2020 is getting lots of free publicity these days.

Eager to defend NBC News’ claim that Democrat Tulsi Gabbard was being promoted by a ‘Russian machine,’ journalist Kasie Hunt asked Twitter if they trusted her network or RT more. The results were not what she'd hoped for.

Fresh from a disastrous interview with Gabbard (D-Hawaii) on Wednesday morning, in which Hunt claimed that US troops were sent to Syria “pushing back against [President Bashar] Assad” rather than to fight Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS), Hunt asked her Twitter followers to compare the NBC story that claimed that Russia was “boosting” the congresswoman, to the report from “Russian state media” RT.
(snip)
There were hundreds of replies to Hunt’s question. While some expressed support for NBC and repeated the claim that Gabbard is a Russian agent somehow, the majority sided with RT and The Intercept.
Continued;

I guess the OP has never heard of a concept called Russian trolls.

If Russian news is good enough for Donald Trump it should be good enough for everyone.

I guess the OP has never heard of a concept called Russian trolls.
Democrat when he hears the truth;
giphy.gif

The title is a bit misleading, being that NBC no longer hires real journalists, but
I still love the fact that my favorite candidate for 2020 is getting lots of free publicity these days.

Eager to defend NBC News’ claim that Democrat Tulsi Gabbard was being promoted by a ‘Russian machine,’ journalist Kasie Hunt asked Twitter if they trusted her network or RT more. The results were not what she'd hoped for.

Fresh from a disastrous interview with Gabbard (D-Hawaii) on Wednesday morning, in which Hunt claimed that US troops were sent to Syria “pushing back against [President Bashar] Assad” rather than to fight Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS), Hunt asked her Twitter followers to compare the NBC story that claimed that Russia was “boosting” the congresswoman, to the report from “Russian state media” RT.
(snip)
There were hundreds of replies to Hunt’s question. While some expressed support for NBC and repeated the claim that Gabbard is a Russian agent somehow, the majority sided with RT and The Intercept.
Continued;

This reminds me of the manipulation of Americans that was attempted after the murder of "radical" Jihadist/Washington Post "journalist" Adnan Khashoggi by the Saudi government.

They wanted to make us choose to support one bad guy or another bad entity.

Both were bad and the choice was a false one or one with no good options.

Gabbard is no good for America beyond whatever practical good she does for her constituents and RT is not to be trusted.

This reminds me of the manipulation of Americans that was attempted after the murder of "radical" Jihadist/Washington Post "journalist" Adnan Khashoggi by the Saudi government.

They wanted to make us choose to support one bad guy it another bad entity.

Both were bad and the choice was a false one or one with no good options.

Gabbard is no good for America beyond whatever practical good she does for her constituents and RT is not to be trusted.
:laughing0301:America the Beautiful in the background. :eusa_boohoo:

(snip)
Continued;
False dilemma fallacy.

It has nothing to do with trusting anyone.

Research the issue oneself, access other news sources, and determine the validity of the reporting.

Margarita Simonyan: My first question is a bit immodest – about our channel. What are your impressions of it?

Vladimir Putin: I have good impressions.

When we designed this project back in 2005 we intended introducing another strong player on the world’s scene, a player that wouldn’t just provide an unbiased coverage of the events in Russia but also try, let me stress, I mean – try to break the Anglo-Saxon monopoly on the global information streams. And it seems to me that you’re succeeding in this job]
Putin talks NSA, Syria, Iran, drones in RT interview (FULL VIDEO)

Only Little Trumpsters would back Putin's own TV station over an America news network.
How easily. Little Trumpsters are manipulated, which was Putin's intent.
Well done Vladimir! Way to be predictable Little Trumpsters.

Forum List

Back