USA Liberal Media is A Joke

“As for what is not true you will always find abundance in the newspapers.”
Thomas Jefferson(1806)

The next year, Jefferson made his opinion known in a letter to John Norvell, a politician, lawyer and journalist who had written to him about plans to start his own newspaper.

“To your request of my opinion of the manner in which a newspaper should be conducted, so as to be most useful, I should answer, 'by restraining it to true facts and sound principles only,'" Jefferson said. “Yet I fear such a paper would find few subscribers. It is a melancholy truth, that a suppression of the press could not more completely deprive the nation of it's benefits, than is done by it's abandoned prostitution to falsehood.

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ut-newspaper-lies-too/?utm_term=.72281ab5b67d

Now you see the true nature of media my first indulgence for a career...Blah...Trump stating that the media is liars is the truth but he seeks to undermine the freedom of the press which should never go away.

Truth is a bad thing in sales. One must fabricate a little to make the item worthy of purchase. So truth suffers for the desire to sell. Add a grain of salt and a pound of questions, then you may have truth.

Truth is a bad thing in sales. One must fabricate a little to make the item worthy of purchase. So truth suffers for the desire to sell. Add a grain of salt and a pound of questions, then you may have truth.
No, what you are saying, lying kis the way to get your "message" out. Just read those links and saee how far they "fabricate" and you can see why they are the STCBT> (The Station That Cannot Be Trusted.)

Not very controversial

Forum List

Back