I'm Simply Devastated. High Cheek-bones And The Racists Who Notice Them

In her own words, Elizabeth Warren claimed to be a native American so she could make friends and get invited to parties.

Wow: Warren Now Says She Self-Identified as Native American to...Make Friends - Guy Benson

She stopped self identifying as a native when the lluncheon invites didn't materialize.

“I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group something that might happen with people who are like I am. Nothing like that ever happened, that was clearly not the use for it and so I stopped checking it off.”

Yup that is what she said, I'll accept it although I'm still suspicious she did it to get the benefits of affirmative action in a dishonest way.

file.php

I think this is what many of the racist wingnuts are thinking:

(WARNING: This is DISTURBING) Thoughtcrime: Get That Worthless ****** Out Of The White House

New reputation!

Hi, you have received -1118 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
racist pimp..

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

WillowTree negged my above post. She has negged me twice today in less than 12 hours. She calls me a "racist pimp" for calling out the racism of others. Negging is all wingnuts have...

My mom used to look at a picture or watch a movie or show and say "She has high cheek-bones."

Little did I know that this meant she was a racist. I'm devastated.

I still can't look at someone and tell if they have high cheek-bones or not.

Does anybody know?

I hear Elizabeth Warren can spot high cheek-bones.

WTF are high friggen cheek-bones???

I don't consider anyone who has complimented me on my high cheekbones, to be racist. Nor would I care if they were....:eusa_whistle: I inherited them from my maternal side, pleased to say. And yes, I do have a bit of Native American blood coursing through my veins.

Meryl Streep and Cher also have high cheekbones, to give you an example of that chiseled look.

My mom used to look at a picture or watch a movie or show and say "She has high cheek-bones."

Does anybody know?

What's the "outrage" about?

Once again, Democrats revealing how truly racist they are.

She is 1/32 Indian. And claimed that tiny bit as a majority of her race for years to get special treatment within academia.

Typical liberal.

How does the statement of ONE person suddenly qualify as "the democrats"? What was "racist" about that statement?

Does anybody know?

She is playing games. And High check bones don't mean S###

I'm also American indian, but the government isn't going to address it, I look white.

And to our taken over government being white is a sin.

But you have to ask why to understand the "Game". The "Loudspeaker" or the MSM isn't going to tell you the truth, or the truth of the game at hand. Its really not about race...but will be sold as such.

The battle is between spirit, not flesh. Our illegal leadership only see's PC or flesh...or the game.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, few listen.

That's a bunch of BULLSHIT. If you can prove your lineage, go to your tribe and apply for approval, once they see your "American Indian" lineage, you can show it to the government...............
ETA:
There are plenty of Native Americans who can "look white" yet still be considered Native American.

Last edited:

She is 1/32 Indian. And claimed that tiny bit as a majority of her race for years to get special treatment within academia.

Typical liberal.

Alright, I'll bite.

I saw a video where she was telling what her aunt used to say.

What's the outrage about now?
Don't you know, what someone else says makes the person who didn't say it a racist according to CON$ervoFascist rationalizations. :cuckoo:

Except, of course, you can't use that same rationalization against CON$ervoFascists.

Typical liberal.

Alright, I'll bite.

I saw a video where she was telling what her aunt used to say.

What's the outrage about now?

The outrage is about the fact that she might beat Brown in the race for the Senate.:lol:[/Q"]

Naah the outrage is shes caught out. White bitch from hell. Too mother fucking funny. Wanted to hang with other indians now is the excuse. OMG too funny.

Last edited:

Does anybody know?

Saw this funny picture and I immediately thought of this cheekbones thread

2012-05-09-humor-7.jpg

Does anybody know?

I don't consider anyone who has complimented me on my high cheekbones, to be racist. Nor would I care if they were....:eusa_whistle: I inherited them from my maternal side, pleased to say. And yes, I do have a bit of Native American blood coursing through my veins.

Meryl Streep and Cher also have high cheekbones, to give you an example of that chiseled look.

Oh....excuse me.....you're talking about cheekbones.....lol.

(I was focusing on the wrong bumps)

Forum List

Back