I'm Simply Devastated. High Cheek-bones And The Racists Who Notice Them

She's a phoney...and should be treated as such...early and often. Make her Marxist dumbass squirm.

Too stupid to know the history of the Trail Of Tears. You're an idiot.

I know the history of it well. Have visited the origins of the tribe in Cherokee, N.C....

and see the US Government as WRONG for what they did as *I* am part of the Iriquois Nation.

*ASSWIPE*

YOU need to cease assuming Tick Duck. You venture where YOU don't belong.

So why are you supporting the wingnuts in dissing the Cherokees?

I know the history of it well. Have visited the origins of the tribe in Cherokee, N.C....

and see the US Government as WRONG for what they did as *I* am part of the Iriquois Nation.

*ASSWIPE*

I'm NOT. YOU make assumptions.

YOUR LOSS.

can you imagine if Palin said she was part Indian cause of her cheeks? god, chrissy matthews would of spend his entire hour ripping her apart!

Obama and Warren should both be paying you.

With OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY
icon14.gif

so what next? will elizabeth warren claim to be part mexican cause she eats at taco bell 3 times a week?

Why not wait and see if your wet dream works for you. Personally, I doubt it.

Is your position that you don't care about the Trail Of Tears?

i wonder how many artists in massachusetts are drawing her now! remember what they did to Obama eating dogs? the madness never ends. next week we will find out that eric holder eats ears! (kinda like Mike Tyson did)

from NBC News: rumors are spreading on the net that Michelle Obama used to dine at those $2.50 all you can eat Chinese Buffets right till the time she moved into the white house. hmm, what was on that food counter that satisfied her daily hunger needs?

Facial features of whites are the epitome of beauty.

the-Right-Eye-Shadow-Colors-for-Blue-Eyes.jpg

fat-ugly-people-photo-bad-dress.jpg

Low IQ, violently behaved, odoriferously offensive, incorrigibly racist, and ugly to boot. God must have been in a malicious mood when he visited Africa. (If I were bashing whites, no one would mind.)

Ladies and gentlemen... some of our regular posters in unstealthed form.

I don't even know what the OP is referring to. Is this some sort of pundit pushed talking point?

Last edited:
from NBC News: rumors are spreading on the net that Michelle Obama used to dine at those $2.50 all you can eat Chinese Buffets right till the time she moved into the white house. hmm, what was on that food counter that satisfied her daily hunger needs?

$2.50 all you can eat Chinese buffet? More like $10. And that's in Texas.

I think this is what many of the racist wingnuts are thinking:

(WARNING: This is DISTURBING) Thoughtcrime: Get That Worthless ****** Out Of The White House

*ASSWIPE*

No one is dissing Cherokees, Warren lied. Just like Ward Churchill.
Oh and a quick update. All the headlines that a marriage certificate was found to prove her claim?

:lol:

It appears they can't find the paperwork to back up their claim.

i wonder how many artists in massachusetts are drawing her now! remember what they did to Obama eating dogs? the madness never ends. next week we will find out that eric holder eats ears! (kinda like Mike Tyson did)

Mike Tyson did that because he was mad at the referree for ignoring holyfields continual headbutting....according to Mike Tyson himself! I met him at MGM grand in vegas a few weeks back when I went with my cousin to the glidecam show.

As a side note how does elisabeth warrenn get elected after this hit to her credibility?
Oh that is right, we re-elected the murderous Teddy Kennedy for decades after he killed his date drunk driving...nevermind.

Forum List

Back