Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest

It is not the critic who counts:
not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles
or where the doer of deeds could have done better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena,
whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood,
who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again,
because there is no effort without error or shortcoming,
but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause;
who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

—Theodore Roosevelt
Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris, April 23, 1910

An occurrence here on this board brought to mind some of the words of this quote, within the last week in fact. The most unfortunate aspect of those "cold and timid souls" who will know neither the highs nor the lows is that many are quite viscous when cornered, while it seems just this is the natural state for many of the others.

I drew my own conclusions based on inference, however I don't know the actual meaning of the phrase "skulll fuck outside of the population that is partially comprised of prison gang members.

The Seattle Police Office who was caught on body cam laughing at and mocking the death of a young grad student of Asian descent (I don't know if she was a citizen or not) was also seen on camera saying this:

Seattle defense attorney James Egan said he is not surprised that we are talking about this detective again.

In 2010, a profanity-laced dash cam video showed four Seattle officers detaining a Yakima man after pulling him over for a traffic stop. One of the four officers was Detective Daniel Auderer.​
“One of the officers says to this Hispanic detainee, ‘If it weren’t for my badge, I’d skull f*** you and drag you down the street’,” said Egan. “And Officer Auderer, in listening to this, has the same kind of goofy laugh that you hear in the most recent body cam recording.”​
Egan believes Auderer got just a slap on the wrist in 2010. And he said this is proof nothing much has changed.​
Video with the quote here:​

This issue regarding the Seattle PD is not the only thing I'm referring to, it's not even the main thing but it popped up in between my original intention and the actual posting.

This stems from those all of those brave souls who's protests were understood to include being beaten by the police, having high powered firehoses turned on them, as well as police dogs with being jailed almost a guarantee is one stood their ground.

Everyday I see more and more signs, I just hope I can make it to the finish line ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back