I'm sick of paying for California's rich!!

Well, as expected.....insurance around the country's gonna be going up again......somebody's gotta pay for the rich living in the woods among the tree's in homes that burn the fuck down each year and why not the poor homeowners of this nation. Every motherfuckin summer we go through this shit......one would think by now these dumb shit for brains morons would figure the shit out......move to the city!!

You have some serious anger issues.

The current biggest fire in California is in one of California's poorest counties. The area(Lake County) is not so much trees as heavy, heavy brush- in steep terrain- that is bone dry due to the extended drought.

I doubt a single 'rich' persons home has burned done in this fire.

I have relatives who live near that area; they are hardly rich.

Fortunately, the fire is not moving towards their home.

Thank God for Tin trailors, eh?
Yeah, people who have to pay for their own can't afford the equivalent of subsidized housing palaces.

You aughta know section 8 kathy

Well, as expected.....insurance around the country's gonna be going up again......somebody's gotta pay for the rich living in the woods among the tree's in homes that burn the fuck down each year and why not the poor homeowners of this nation. Every motherfuckin summer we go through this shit......one would think by now these dumb shit for brains morons would figure the shit out......move to the city!!

The current biggest fire in California is in one of California's poorest counties. The area(Lake County) is not so much trees as heavy, heavy brush- in steep terrain- that is bone dry due to the extended drought.

Yeah, people who have to pay for their own can't afford the equivalent of subsidized housing palaces.

You betray quite a bit of familiarity with that program.

And again, you lose with your erroneous insinuations.

I know because I make sure you losers get free food. Though we all know we'd be better off if you'd just starve off. Well that's Obama's plan for you anyway. It won't be long now.

I know because I make sure you losers get free food. Though we all know we'd be better off if you'd just starve off. Well that's Obama's plan for you anyway. It won't be long now.

Given her girth, it would take her a few years to starve to death, no doubt.

Child the way white women are spitting out black babies...keep dreaming LOLOLOLO

Yeah- I know that area somewhat well- that is a nasty fire- and that terrain is incredibly difficult- luckily it is cooling down some.

Glad the fire is not moving towards their home right now- but apparently the fire has shifted directions repeatedly- I heard an interview with a Fire Captain who said it was the worst fire he had personally been fighting in 31 years of fire fighting- and i believe it.

Given her girth, it would take her a few years to starve to death, no doubt.
I imagine the skinny crackheads will cannibalize her long before she actually wastes away.

It isn't the rich moving into outlying areas. It's the people who can't afford a million dollars for a condo in the city that move into the hills.

Mmm, depends on your definition of rich.

That million dollars can buy a nice condo in the city, or a nice HOUSE out in the hills.
The homes in those outlying areas are not a million dollars. They are less than half that.

Yeah- I know that area somewhat well- that is a nasty fire- and that terrain is incredibly difficult- luckily it is cooling down some.

Glad the fire is not moving towards their home right now- but apparently the fire has shifted directions repeatedly- I heard an interview with a Fire Captain who said it was the worst fire he had personally been fighting in 31 years of fire fighting- and i believe it.

They are on the other side of the lake, so I'm thinking they will be fine if the fire gets under control. If not, we'll expect them to head down to stay with us. Fingers crossed.

It isn't the rich moving into outlying areas. It's the people who can't afford a million dollars for a condo in the city that move into the hills.

That million dollars can buy a nice condo in the city, or a nice HOUSE out in the hills.
The homes in those outlying areas are not a million dollars. They are less than half that.

There are fabulous multi-million dollar ranch/vineyard properties out in the rural areas, but those are a minority.

There are fabulous multi-million dollar ranch/vineyard properties out in the rural areas, but those are a minority.
In that case, they should get more money! And a get out of jail free card! And nobody should object to being robbed and attacked by them!

hey tony?....do live in this state?.....

I'll note that if the OP were really concerned about how much of her money goes to subsidize other people, that the impact of the fires on insurance premiums will be a drop in the bucket compared to the explosion of entitlement payments which gobble up the major share of federal spending.

Just sayin'.

You are a very hateful person.

SRSLY

Insightful, yes...hateful, no!!

Hateful, yes, stupid, yes, racist, yes.

No doubt the radical leftists would love to force everyone into prescribed urban occupation zones where cars would be illegal and everyone would live in assigned dwellings of specific dimensions as determined by the government, eating only what synthetic paste the government supplies, and watching obama speeches on permanent feedback loop on two-way monitors that cannot be turned off.

You are a very hateful person.

SRSLY

Insightful, yes...hateful, no!!

Hateful, yes, stupid, yes, racist, yes.

No doubt the radical leftists would love to force everyone into prescribed urban occupation zones where cars would be illegal and everyone would live in assigned dwellings of specific dimensions as determined by the government, eating only what synthetic paste the government supplies, and watching obama speeches on permanent feedback loop on two-way monitors that cannot be turned off.

LOL- I think I have known some of them.

Of course the radical Conservatives would love to force everyone to leave the cities, and live in carefully controlled rural zones, determined by race and religion, with mandatory Christian indoctrination for those who don't believe the 'right' things, eating only food produced by government subsidized agricultural industry transformed into brand name nutrient products, and watching Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage on endless loops of hateful tirades on two-way monitors that cannot be turned off- except by the approved political right wing elite.

Forum List

Back