Allure Catches Hell For Teaching White Women How To Get An Afro

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Allure magazine finds itself in the middle of a stormy response to a hair tutorial published in its August 2015 issue titled, "You (Yes, You) Can Have An Afro.*" The asterisk reads: "even if you have straight hair."

The tutorial features photos of a white actress, Marissa Neitling of "The Last Ship," and supplements a beauty feature called "Back To Cool" by Danielle Pergament.
55bfa7b31700002600566632.png

(sigh).......let me get this straight, no pun intended......white women thus far, has tried to pass as being black, have all but cornered the market on being with black men, have traded in a flat ass and no lips to be curvy like black women, will tan to the heavens break open to look like a lobster on steroids and now, the last thing we got left....our naps, now they want to imulate that too?????

Damn, and all this time, I thought these bitches was loving their white privilege race....speaks volume about being a whty these days, I say

• Banned
Allure magazine finds itself in the middle of a stormy response to a hair tutorial published in its August 2015 issue titled, "You (Yes, You) Can Have An Afro.*" The asterisk reads: "even if you have straight hair."

The tutorial features photos of a white actress, Marissa Neitling of "The Last Ship," and supplements a beauty feature called "Back To Cool" by Danielle Pergament.

(sigh).......let me get this straight, no pun intended......white women thus far, has tried to pass as being black, have all but cornered the market on being with black men, have traded in a flat ass and no lips to be curvy like black women, will tan to the heavens break open to look like a lobster on steroids and now, the last thing we got left....our naps, now they want to imulate that too?????

Damn, and all this time, I thought these bitches was loving their white privilege race....speaks volume about being a whty these days, I say

Stop being a prat. Black women straighten their hair and date white men. I really do not see what difference it makes. It's racist idiots who divide people, not their skin color or hair do.

• Banned

Stop being a prat. Black women straighten their hair and date white men. I really do not see what difference it makes. It's racist idiots who divide people, not their skin color or hair do.

Uh, lets get something clear, straight hair is not an exclusive to white women...I know a lot of black women who's hair is naturally thin and straight. Point number one......however....kinky hair is a black thang and the fact the biggest haters out here, ie white women and men....trying to take on black attributes is a irony within itself. Finally, if I am racist or come off racist.....welcome to the Obama/cops murdering blacks era. I didn't make this shit, you white fucks did.

Uh, lets get something clear, straight hair is not an exclusive to white women...I know a lot of black women who's hair is naturally thin and straight. Point number one......however....kinky hair is a black thang and the fact the biggest haters out here, ie white women and men....trying to take on black attributes is a irony within itself. Finally, if I am racist or come off racist.....welcome to the Obama/cops murdering blacks era. I didn't make this shit, you white fucks did.
Kinky hair is not a black thing. You've obviously never seen a true redheaded Irish women with uncontrollable locks. You're a racist, plain and simple. You keep hate alive and are trying to use hair styles for an excuse to be an ass. You don't like Obama, neither do I. You think there is a problem in the police depts, so do I. If you pull your head out of your ass you might see that all ethic groups see the same problems. Never attack your allies or possible allies. Wilhelm II and Hitler did that and look how they ended. Knowledge is power, and until you start gaining some and learning to use it correctly, you will always lose. You do nothing for your people but enforce the stereotype and rhetoric. Sad, you are.

Forum List

Back