I'm not white, but I do sympathize with white Americans

Youre an uncle ghandi. Get your nose out of the white mans ass.
Not that kind of Indian. Tomahawk Indian.
No he's ghandi.

maybe its bobby jindal

White-Jindal.jpg

I'm Indian, and have no illusions. I know I'm not white.

Still, this country feels like the freaking United Nations now. Believe me, I never wanted or asked for all of these people. Everywhere you go, hispanics, asians, muslims, blacks, of every hue and race.

Just 15 years ago it still seemed like this country was white. Now, if i see a white person, it seems like they are the minority.
I am Native American by culture but I am American first and from the 1492 invasion we have been a melting pot. I have no problem with that because immigrants built this country but we are no longer into nation building but nation survival. Our immigration laws need to be enforced by deportation of all those in the country illegal by taking away the jobs. If they cannot work they will self deport an open up jobs for Americans. Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, African American, etc. Who give a damn who the majority or minority is as long as they are Americans.

Last edited:

Still, this country feels like the freaking United Nations now. Believe me, I never wanted or asked for all of these people. Everywhere you go, hispanics, asians, muslims, blacks, of every hue and race.

Just 15 years ago it still seemed like this country was white. Now, if i see a white person, it seems like they are the minority.
Indians are the only race I've ever seen have any sympathy for our predicament.

Thank you. You can come to white heaven if you want and you can be white there.

Oh, I'm well aware that I'm part of the brown hordes. But, I do expect a white reaction at some point, and it's not going to be pretty as we are finding out. Personally I never asked for any of this. My parents came here, and now I'm American.

I didn't lobby for anything like "fill America with Mexicans and Blacks and Indians and Chinese". It is what it is.
You would not be here if not for the blood sweat and tears of Mexican, Blacks, Chinese,etc that built this country. Especially the 250yrs of free African slave labor.

Oh, I'm well aware that I'm part of the brown hordes. But, I do expect a white reaction at some point, and it's not going to be pretty as we are finding out. Personally I never asked for any of this. My parents came here, and now I'm American.

I didn't lobby for anything like "fill America with Mexicans and Blacks and Indians and Chinese". It is what it is.
You would not be here if not for the blood sweat and tears of Mexican, Blacks, Chinese,etc that built this country. Especially the 250yrs of free African slave labor.

Actually it was European immigrants that built America. Millions of them.

Why are you lying?

stay in the America my ancestors fought and died for

So, you had a family member get drafted, huh.....

Not a one. My father was a veteran of the Korean War, my grandfather a veteran of WW1- both volunteered. My Great-grandfather served in the Civil War- again a volunteer. I had an ancestor die fighting in the Revolutionary war, and a few more in the French Indian Wars.

Not that any of that is really relevant- neither you or I are more 'American' just because someone who contributed to our gene pool happened to have fought in one of America's wars.

Unlike you- I am proud of America and Americans

You are such a 'proud American' you are ready to take the first plane out of America to a Europe with a designated white zone.

I am the kind of 'proud American' who not only wants to stay in the America my ancestors fought and died for- but is proud of Americans- of every color.

Why are you lying?

European immigrants certainly did- along with African immigrants, Chinese immigrants, Native Americans

Why are you lying?

LOL.....no- you are just stupid.

You don't see the irony of an Immigrant complaining about the other Immigrants- because well- you are just stupid.

Of course there are people who don't like all Chinese, or all Russian, or all Mexicans or all African or all Muslims or all Christians or all Jews.

They are called bigots- or sometimes racists.
guy just doesn't like chinese.

He's not even against other asians.

Yes- people who don't like people just because of their race or national origin are called bigots- or racists.
actually, you are the bigot for A, not tolerating his differing opinion and B, not allowing for the cultural unease that neighbouring countries of the china have for the chinese.

:D

I don't have to 'tolerate' bigots or racists.

I have no more tolerance for those who dislike a person because he is chinese than I have for a person who dislikes a person for being Jewish.

And others don't have tolerate being persecuted by chinese or jews.

No one has to tolerate persecution by anyone.

Disliking a person because they are persecuting you is completely logical.
Disliking a person because he is part of a nationality- Chinese or Jewish- is because you are a bigot or a racist.

Why are you lying?

European immigrants certainly did- along with African immigrants, Chinese immigrants, Native Americans

Why are you lying?

The amount of non-europeans was negligable.

[
What's important is that you don't actively HARM people because of what they are. But you reserve the right to harm people don't you?

I reserve the right to harm people in self defense if I need to.

I enjoy my right to point out the bigots who judge people based entirely upon their race or national origin.

Why are you lying?

Why are you lying?

The amount of non-europeans was negligable.

And again- why are you lying?

You are such a 'proud American' you are ready to take the first plane out of America to a Europe with a designated white zone.

Wow, you're dense enough to try and play that card again after I already explained it was a joke.

Okay- so you are such a proud American- you joke about being ready to take the first plane out of America to a Europe with a designated white zone.

I guess you are a 'proud American' in the line of those who threaten to move to Canada if Clinton is elected.

Wow, you're dense enough to try and play that card again after I already explained it was a joke.

Okay- so you are such a proud American- you joke about being ready to take the first plane out of America to a Europe with a designated white zone.

I guess you are a 'proud American' in the line of those who threaten to move to Canada if Clinton is elected.

You're taking a joke from a race discussion (with a well known race troll; not you) and trying to apply it to a national discussion. And within the context, I have no problem with my statement, nor should you. This is a non-starter. And why would I be mad if someone moved to Canada if Clinton is elected? Why would I call them not proud for standing up for a principle? Frankly, it should scare the sh** out of anyone that appreciates order and morals that someone as dirty and fraudulent as Clinton would get elected.

Why are you lying?

We know youre lying because if that were true they would have never imported Black labor. Are you retarded or is it you just flunked history?

Why are you lying?

We know youre lying because if that were true they would have never imported Black labor. Are you retarded or is it you just flunked history?

lol. America got built in the North by White people.

grow up.

Forum List

Back