I'm not white, but I do sympathize with white Americans

Indians are the only race I've ever seen have any sympathy for our predicament.

Thank you. You can come to white heaven if you want and you can be white there.

Oh, I'm well aware that I'm part of the brown hordes. But, I do expect a white reaction at some point, and it's not going to be pretty as we are finding out. Personally I never asked for any of this. My parents came here, and now I'm American.

I didn't lobby for anything like "fill America with Mexicans and Blacks and Indians and Chinese". It is what it is.
You would not be here if not for the blood sweat and tears of Mexican, Blacks, Chinese,etc that built this country. Especially the 250yrs of free African slave labor.

Actually it was European immigrants that built America. Millions of them.

Why are you lying?

We know youre lying because if that were true they would have never imported Black labor. Are you retarded or is it you just flunked history?

lol. America got built in the North by White people.

grow up.

Not only is america also in the south, the north was built up to process the work of Blacks in the south. Get an education.

Oh, I'm well aware that I'm part of the brown hordes. But, I do expect a white reaction at some point, and it's not going to be pretty as we are finding out. Personally I never asked for any of this. My parents came here, and now I'm American.

I didn't lobby for anything like "fill America with Mexicans and Blacks and Indians and Chinese". It is what it is.
You would not be here if not for the blood sweat and tears of Mexican, Blacks, Chinese,etc that built this country. Especially the 250yrs of free African slave labor.

Why are you lying?

We know youre lying because if that were true they would have never imported Black labor. Are you retarded or is it you just flunked history?

grow up.

Not only is america also in the south, the north was built up to process the work of Blacks in the south. Get an education.

tumblr_ocozcgs9Pj1rn7bzro1_500.gif

Let me say something to the white liberals/race deniers here.

Your idea that people who are not white are automatically not racist is incorrect. If anything, people who are not white are more racist, and it is only deluded white people who are not racist (even though these same white people hypocritically take great pains to separate themselves from people of other race).

I'm a brown Indian and I'm racist. Accept it, I'm not going to change. This doesn't mean I am white washed, it just means I am very racially aware and think in terms of race. Race is about us and them. It's about who you are biologically, and of course it is of supreme importance. You can't change it, any more than you can change being male or female (you know what I mean) or growing old, or change your life history.

Race is who you are.

Obvious sock endlessly repeating transparently BS 'back story' as part of the little act is who somebody is.....

I'm not racist. I know and respect people of all races. However, I feel like when you get too much of certain mixes, people dumb the culture down to a racial tribalism that ultimately f*cks sh** up. So, I have some of the same concerns as the OP.
I'd be willing to designate europe as a white only zone. The problem is that white people cant seem to mind their own business and always want to steal land and resources. If they were really so worried about mixing with others they wouldnt let others near them. They instinctively know that their genetics are in dire straits and they need an infusion of good genetics.
Have you forgotten thousands of years of history?

You are such a 'proud American' you are ready to take the first plane out of America to a Europe with a designated white zone.

Wow, you're dense enough to try and play that card again after I already explained it was a joke.

Okay- so you are such a proud American- you joke about being ready to take the first plane out of America to a Europe with a designated white zone.

I guess you are a 'proud American' in the line of those who threaten to move to Canada if Clinton is elected.

You're taking a joke from a race discussion (with a well known race troll; not you) and trying to apply it to a national discussion. And within the context, I have no problem with my statement, nor should you. This is a non-starter. And why would I be mad if someone moved to Canada if Clinton is elected? Why would I call them not proud for standing up for a principle? Frankly, it should scare the sh** out of anyone that appreciates order and morals that someone as dirty and fraudulent as Clinton would get elected.

It should scare the shit out of anyone who appreciates the welfare of the United States that someone as dirty, and fraudulent, and truly inexperienced- and with the temperament of a petulant 3 year old such as Trump might get elected.

Of course Trump is purposely appealing to all of those who are scared of- or dislike- people because of their race, religion, or natural origin.

The Father Coughlin of our times.

Your kind of guy.

Indians are the only race I've ever seen have any sympathy for our predicament.

Thank you. You can come to white heaven if you want and you can be white there.

Why are you lying?

grow up.

Ah Trump voters- as ignorant as they are racist and bigots.

Your idea that people who are not white are automatically not racist is incorrect.

'my idea'?

Anyone can be a racist.

Anyone who dislikes every Chinese person because they are Chinese is a racist.
Anyone who dislikes every African American because they are black is a racist.
Anyone who dislikes every Jew because they are a Jew is an anti-semite- and a bigot.
Anyone who dislikes every Mexican because they are Mexican is a bigot.

Racism is not a concept exclusive to whites- though white racists would not want to be associated with black racists.

Trump of course- targets his message to white racists.

I'm a brown Indian and I'm racist. Accept it, I'm not going to change. This doesn't mean I am white washed, it just means I am very racially aware and think in terms of race. Race is about us and them. It's about who you are biologically, and of course it is of supreme importance. You can't change it, any more than you can change being male or female (you know what I mean) or growing old, or change your life history.

Race is who you are.

I don't have to accept you being a stupid racist. I am happy to point out that you are just another asshole racist.

If you think you are nothing but your race- you are just incredibly stupid- and wrong.

You are such a 'proud American' you are ready to take the first plane out of America to a Europe with a designated white zone.

Wow, you're dense enough to try and play that card again after I already explained it was a joke.

Okay- so you are such a proud American- you joke about being ready to take the first plane out of America to a Europe with a designated white zone.

I guess you are a 'proud American' in the line of those who threaten to move to Canada if Clinton is elected.

You're taking a joke from a race discussion (with a well known race troll; not you) and trying to apply it to a national discussion. And within the context, I have no problem with my statement, nor should you. This is a non-starter. And why would I be mad if someone moved to Canada if Clinton is elected? Why would I call them not proud for standing up for a principle? Frankly, it should scare the sh** out of anyone that appreciates order and morals that someone as dirty and fraudulent as Clinton would get elected.

It should scare the shit out of anyone who appreciates the welfare of the United States that someone as dirty, and fraudulent, and truly inexperienced- and with the temperament of a petulant 3 year old such as Trump might get elected.

Of course Trump is purposely appealing to all of those who are scared of- or dislike- people because of their race, religion, or natural origin.

Your kind of guy.

So, your solution is to vote for a well known felon who disregards the law and goes to the highest bidder?

Your kind of guy.

So, your solution is to vote for a well known felon who disregards the law and goes to the highest bidder?

I am not voting for Trump.

So no.

It should scare the shit out of anyone who appreciates the welfare of the United States that someone as dirty, and fraudulent, and truly inexperienced- ....

obama was elected twice.

Barack Obama was indeed elected twice- as President. He was also elected as United States Senator and State Senator.

Donald Trump has never been elected to anything.

Your kind of guy.

I am not voting for Trump.

So no.

You're voting Hillary.

So, yes.

Your idea that people who are not white are automatically not racist is incorrect. If anything, people who are not white are more racist, and it is only deluded white people who are not racist (even though these same white people hypocritically take great pains to separate themselves from people of other race).

Race is who you are.

Everyone can be racist, but you are an indian who wants to be on white mans side or white racist, and thats funny. You complain that america is not white but you are not white yourself, you are part of the brown crowd. Thats why its illogical, and funny. But if you were a indian in india or wherever and hates non-indians in his community i would disagree but take you more serious. Just like you said you cant change your race, that means you will never will be white, deal with it. Maybe in the next life. The thing is you can only be white racist if you are white. Thats not what you are.

Your idea that people who are not white are automatically not racist is incorrect.

'my idea'?

Anyone can be a racist.

Anyone who dislikes every Chinese person because they are Chinese is a racist.
Anyone who dislikes every African American because they are black is a racist.
Anyone who dislikes every Jew because they are a Jew is an anti-semite- and a bigot.
Anyone who dislikes every Mexican because they are Mexican is a bigot.

Racism is not a concept exclusive to whites- though white racists would not want to be associated with black racists.

Trump of course- targets his message to white racists.

He looks down on white liberals when liberals are the reason his family is in this country, they made it multicultural, 100 years ago indians like him were not able to have citizenship or own land and there strict quotas on "hindu" immigration.

Race is who you are.

Everyone can be racist, but you are an indian ...

No, he's not. Don't buy into sock stories.

Race is who you are.

Everyone can be racist, but you are an indian ...

No, he's not. Don't buy into sock stories.
maybe you are right

Lmao. Also an Indian here. Pretty funny thread all things considered.

Having these afrocentrist and white liberal dumbazzes comment is a treat......and of course... that intrusive Ashkenazi Jewess (IRosie) finds a way to sneak into the convo. /Complete surprise.

Forum List

Back