1948 illegal immigration

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
my father illegally immigrated from east germany to west germany.
he was 14 years old when he and his family slipped through the border from east germany to westgermany, they where shot at but managed to get through.

it was illegal to escape from east germany and they where shot at by russian soldiers when they immigrated to west germany.

west germany thought they had the right to immigrate to west germany, they were welcomed

but 10 years later East germany build a Wall

on the german german border.

and in 1963 east germany build a Wall in Berlin

my father illegally immigrated from east germany to west germany.
he was 14 years old when he and his family slipped through the border from east germany to westgermany, they where shot at but managed to get through.

it was illegal to escape from east germany and they where shot at by russian soldiers when they immigrated to west germany.

west germany thought they had the right to immigrate to west germany, they were welcomed

but 10 years later East germany build a Wall

on the german german border.

and in 1963 east germany build a Wall in Berlin
Pay no attention to Tank. We get it.

What is your point OP? That walls are bad? Are borders bad? Aside from Obama's open border America, how many other countries don't have borders? None. Why do you think that is?
How many civilized countries have WALLS? I'm asking. Don't know.

What is your point OP? That walls are bad? Are borders bad? Aside from Obama's open border America, how many other countries don't have borders? None. Why do you think that is?
How many civilized countries have WALLS? I'm asking. Don't know.
at the moment the only "civilized" country i know off that has walls is North Korea

and Israel

oops forgot the Walls Europe build against illegal immigrants

greece and bulgaria built walls against turkey, mazedonia build walls against greece

and everyone else build walls too, hungary austria, slowenia kroatia yougoslivia or is it serbia ?

Last edited:
The problem with walls is that they are always a result of land theft, sometimes other types of theft too. Communist's and ultra nationalists survive on theft.

btw i think its insane if an american wants to tell a german about walls

walls are mostly made to keep people in, the walls of the konzentration camps the iron wall between east and west

the wall builders claim to keep people out, but mostly they just want to imprison the people

walls are mostly made to keep people in, the walls of the konzentration camps the iron wall between east and west

the wall builders claim to keep people out, but mostly they just want to imprison the people
Good luck telling this to a brexiters or any other ultra nationalist.

i hope the relevant criminal codes asume a irrelevanzy after 30 years

when i was in the german airforce in 1987
i got 3 days off regulary, i had 4 days in the
Barracks 3 days on the operational site and 3 days vecation

so i went with a friend who allso was in the germain air force at that time, but with a reconaicance batalion, tornado recce, to berlin.

when we where about 5 km in fron t of the german german border smoking the last puffs of our joints, my friend told us :"oh btw i got all my educational material for the tornado recce in my trunk "
we were about 3 km in front of the east german border and in sight.

ok short story.. we went through border controls ( i really didn t tell my officer im going to do that and i was supposed to do it) drove through east germany had fun in berlin and came back..

the east german border controll was just looking for refugees, and we didn t have any

acctually we were smoking fast and he was going slow because the border was 1 km away

Last edited:

Forum List

Back