I'm not white, but I do sympathize with white Americans

I'm not racist. I know and respect people of all races. However, I feel like when you get too much of certain mixes, people dumb the culture down to a racial tribalism that ultimately f*cks sh** up. So, I have some of the same concerns as the OP.

I'd be willing to designate europe as a white only zone. The problem is that white people cant seem to mind their own business and always want to steal land and resources. If they were really so worried about mixing with others they wouldnt let others near them. They instinctively know that their genetics are in dire straits and they need an infusion of good genetics.

I'd be on the first plane out if you made that happen.

I believe your plane to Iceland or Russia awaits you.

Neither country takes in illegals willy nilly; because they have their shit together.

I wasn't suggesting you go there illegally. I am sure Russia would embrace someone with an outlook so insync with Putin's.

Whatever. I'm still a proud American at the end of the day. My ancestors didn't die in wars for me to go satisfying deuches like you.

I'm not racist. I know and respect people of all races. However, I feel like when you get too much of certain mixes, people dumb the culture down to a racial tribalism that ultimately f*cks sh** up. So, I have some of the same concerns as the OP.

I'd be willing to designate europe as a white only zone. The problem is that white people cant seem to mind their own business and always want to steal land and resources. If they were really so worried about mixing with others they wouldnt let others near them. They instinctively know that their genetics are in dire straits and they need an infusion of good genetics.

Neither country takes in illegals willy nilly; because they have their shit together.

I wasn't suggesting you go there illegally. I am sure Russia would embrace someone with an outlook so insync with Putin's.

Whatever. I'm still a proud American at the end of the day. My ancestors didn't die in wars for me to go satisfying deuches like you.

Nope- they died in wars so you could bitch and moan on the internet.

You are such a 'proud American' you are ready to take the first plane out of America to a Europe with a designated white zone.

I am the kind of 'proud American' who not only wants to stay in the America my ancestors fought and died for- but is proud of Americans- of every color.

And? As a white person I am not certain what your problem is.

You remind me of this Russian guy I met one time here in San Francisco- born and raised in Russia, had immigrated to the United States about 10 years previously- and he confided in me that he really loved San Francisco- but there were just too many Chinese here.......

Ironic.

We are all either immigrants here, or descended from immigrants. I have no problem with 'every hue and race'- why do you?
What's wrong with him disliking Chinese?

Even other asians don't like Chinese. You are just ignorant.

Goin round telling people who they can and can't like...

LOL.....no- you are just stupid.

You don't see the irony of an Immigrant complaining about the other Immigrants- because well- you are just stupid.

Of course there are people who don't like all Chinese, or all Russian, or all Mexicans or all African or all Muslims or all Christians or all Jews.

They are called bigots- or sometimes racists.
guy just doesn't like chinese.

He's not even against other asians.

Yes- people who don't like people just because of their race or national origin are called bigots- or racists.
actually, you are the bigot for A, not tolerating his differing opinion and B, not allowing for the cultural unease that neighbouring countries of the china have for the chinese.

:D

I don't have to 'tolerate' bigots or racists.

I have no more tolerance for those who dislike a person because he is chinese than I have for a person who dislikes a person for being Jewish.

I'm Indian, and have no illusions. I know I'm not white.

Still, this country feels like the freaking United Nations now. Believe me, I never wanted or asked for all of these people. Everywhere you go, hispanics, asians, muslims, blacks, of every hue and race.

Just 15 years ago it still seemed like this country was white. Now, if i see a white person, it seems like they are the minority.

I am a white guy, and no genius (hence the screen name), but WTF are you talking about? Being a white male in this country is the easiest thing to be. Sure, there is some reverse racism, but at the margin, I will take my white male lot in life over any other race or sex. Let's not have too much of a pity party here.

What's wrong with him disliking Chinese?

Even other asians don't like Chinese. You are just ignorant.

Goin round telling people who they can and can't like...

LOL.....no- you are just stupid.

You don't see the irony of an Immigrant complaining about the other Immigrants- because well- you are just stupid.

Of course there are people who don't like all Chinese, or all Russian, or all Mexicans or all African or all Muslims or all Christians or all Jews.

They are called bigots- or sometimes racists.
guy just doesn't like chinese.

He's not even against other asians.

Yes- people who don't like people just because of their race or national origin are called bigots- or racists.
actually, you are the bigot for A, not tolerating his differing opinion and B, not allowing for the cultural unease that neighbouring countries of the china have for the chinese.

:D

I don't have to 'tolerate' bigots or racists.

I have no more tolerance for those who dislike a person because he is chinese than I have for a person who dislikes a person for being Jewish.

And others don't have tolerate being persecuted by chinese or jews.

What's important is that you don't actively HARM people because of what they are. But you reserve the right to harm people don't you?

Does that mean he's a duality?

Man... I'm never coming back to this section after smoking pot ever again.

Forum List

Back