I'm not white, but I do sympathize with white Americans

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
I'm Indian, and have no illusions. I know I'm not white.

Still, this country feels like the freaking United Nations now. Believe me, I never wanted or asked for all of these people. Everywhere you go, hispanics, asians, muslims, blacks, of every hue and race.

Just 15 years ago it still seemed like this country was white. Now, if i see a white person, it seems like they are the minority.

Still, this country feels like the freaking United Nations now. Believe me, I never wanted or asked for all of these people. Everywhere you go, hispanics, asians, muslims, blacks, of every hue and race.

Just 15 years ago it still seemed like this country was white. Now, if i see a white person, it seems like they are the minority.
Indians are the only race I've ever seen have any sympathy for our predicament.

Thank you. You can come to white heaven if you want and you can be white there.

Do you realise that you are part of the non-white crowd, what you described is what someone feels when he sees you on the street (a brown indian)? Are you going back to india or how will you save the white man? I have symphaties for white people but I dont have a country, and even if I did I would only stay there if I can live decent.

smh @ that ugly comment.

I am part Cherokee, part Irish, and whatever...maybe that's it, and blonde as I can be. So what am I....besides a mutt. LOL

The USA is the melting pot. Why do you focus on skin color to begin with? The only ones NOT welcome are the ones that want to kill us.

Exactly. Many cannot seem to wrap their heads around it though.

:rofl:

That's bloody hilarious.

Oh, I'm well aware that I'm part of the brown hordes. But, I do expect a white reaction at some point, and it's not going to be pretty as we are finding out. Personally I never asked for any of this. My parents came here, and now I'm American.

I didn't lobby for anything like "fill America with Mexicans and Blacks and Indians and Chinese". It is what it is.

And?

Oh, I'm well aware that I'm part of the brown hordes. But, I do expect a white reaction at some point, and it's not going to be pretty as we are finding out. Personally I never asked for any of this. My parents came here, and now I'm American.

I didn't lobby for anything like "fill America with Mexicans and Blacks and Indians and Chinese". It is what it is.
Nothing is stopping you from moving to a brown land except your love of white people. Think about it. You are part of their problem but it moves you to tears to be away from them.

I'm not racist. I know and respect people of all races. However, I feel like when you get too much of certain mixes, people dumb the culture down to a racial tribalism that ultimately f*cks sh** up. So, I have some of the same concerns as the OP.

I'm not racist. I know and respect people of all races. However, I feel like when you get too much of certain mixes, people dumb the culture down to a racial tribalism that ultimately f*cks sh** up. So, I have some of the same concerns as the OP.
I'd be willing to designate europe as a white only zone. The problem is that white people cant seem to mind their own business and always want to steal land and resources. If they were really so worried about mixing with others they wouldnt let others near them. They instinctively know that their genetics are in dire straits and they need an infusion of good genetics.

I'd be willing to designate europe as a white only zone. The problem is that white people cant seem to mind their own business and always want to steal land and resources. If they were really so worried about mixing with others they wouldnt let others near them. They instinctively know that their genetics are in dire straits and they need an infusion of good genetics.

I'd be on the first plane out if you made that happen.

Yeah but you wouldnt be able to resist attacking at a later date out of envy and greed like your white ancestors did here to Black cities that were affluent.

We could exchange passports, I live in mixed race america and you live in Europe?

if you come from east india, you're asian, not indian. the indians are the red people who used to rule this continent.

Forum List

Back