I'm Not Convinced the Bailout is so Urgently Needed

He had to have been a complete imbecile. Obama is more left than anyone. Left = taxes. That friend should have been able to put 2 and 2 together.

Maybe he said what he had to to get home safely, lol.

Sorry booboo, couldn't resist.

acorn's home division is only one of the agencies in the usa that are charged with helping the less fortunate getting in to homes...i think there are an additional 5 others...

what is it about acorn that you hate so much verses the other organizations charged with the same task and paid to do it, willow?

care

Not speaking for Willow, but for your knowledge, care. ACORN is just one of MANY organizations that extort money from banks using the Community Reinvestment Act as a club This is a site that tells Community Organizers how to do it.

ACORN lobbied hard for CRA back in 1977. Additionally, more recently, ACORN's actions in registering voters have come under investigation in several states. I don't usually cite opinion pieces, but this one is written by the former Secretary of State of Ohio. National Review Article on ACORN. This should give you a flavor about what Willow is talking about. ACORN is definitely a bad actor in this mess and in it up to their ears. If the Wall Street bankers deserve tarring and feathering, save some for ACORN!!

Forum List

Back