I'm Going In For A MRI On July 13th I Might Have A Possible Brain Tumor

Prayers are and having been for you, FJB

Yes I know and thank you very much, it's just for this particular situation although I don't really like asking prayers for myself, but at the same time,.. I need all I can get. The pain has been getting worse again and my ears having been ringing all day. :(

Thanks guys and my MRI machine is busted so I'm going in at six o'clock ET tonight instead at a different building, but it's a lot better than if I had to change days.

Thanks guys and my MRI machine is busted so I'm going in at six o'clock ET tonight instead at a different building, but it's a lot better than if I had to change days.

Said a prayer for you! These tests can be nerve wracking

I just finished my MRI and if it's anything serious I'll be notified about it, otherwise I will be waiting until September first. So no news is good news basically.

I just finished my MRI and if it's anything serious I'll be notified about it, otherwise I will be waiting until September first. So no news is good news basically.
I know how scary this is (been there myself) Hope you get answers soon

Ahhh that kind of thing is excruciating. My primary care physician has a portal now and any tests that come through her, I get to look at. Even before she does, and that's the way it should be, honestly. Why should they hide stuff from patients when it's OUR body? Anyway hoping for you that it's a no news situation but better yet they get to the bottom of this

Meister, OhPleaseJustQuit, and Coyote I'm tagging all three of you because a couple of other people that I have regularly talked to and updated about this I have already messaged. Anyways, thank you ALL for your prayers because they really helped and I just received an answer to both them and the doctor's office. My MRI came back all clear and that I'm fine with that,.. and I am ninety percent better today with less ringing and a whole lot less pain, so even though I will be doing a follow-up with my ENT in September, I think having TMJ and yawning too big caused the majority if not all of my issues and since I've been watching that, I've been feeling a whole lot better. :)

Meister, OhPleaseJustQuit, and Coyote I'm tagging all three of you because a couple of other people that I have regularly talked to and updated about this I have already messaged. Anyways, thank you ALL for your prayers because they really helped and I just received an answer to both them and the doctor's office. My MRI came back all clear and that I'm fine with that,.. and I am ninety percent better today with less ringing and a whole lot less pain, so even though I will be doing a follow-up with my ENT in September, I think having TMJ and yawning too big caused the majority if not all of my issues and since I've been watching that, I've been feeling a whole lot better. :)
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!! Great to hear!

Forum List

Back