I'm Going In For A MRI On July 13th I Might Have A Possible Brain Tumor

I still got some major head pressure and tightness too though and I don't think that that's TMJ related. It also causes my vision to go fuzzy and out of focus at times, so I'll see if the ENT knows if that's TMJ related or what other doctor to go to on September first. I was going to make this a new topic, but I figured that even though I know I don't have a brain tumor or anything serious now, I can still use this thread for updates. :)

I still got some major head pressure and tightness too though and I don't think that that's TMJ related. It also causes my vision to go fuzzy and out of focus at times, so I'll see if the ENT knows if that's TMJ related or what other doctor to go to on September first. I was going to make this a new topic, but I figured that even though I know I don't have a brain tumor or anything serious now, I can still use this thread for updates. :)
that's great news! glad you have no tumor or anything serious! thanks for the update!

Way way back, my piano teacher had TMJ and really struggled with it. I say this only to confirm that yeah, it can mess a lot of stuff up. But, it can also be treated. Hang in there!

Way way back, my piano teacher had TMJ and really struggled with it. I say this only to confirm that yeah, it can mess a lot of stuff up. But, it can also be treated. Hang in there!

Thanks and I do believe that I'm also dealing with some head and ear congestion that I'm currently taking my nasal spray for.

May G-d help you!

I hope everything works out the best!

Meister, OhPleaseJustQuit, and Coyote I'm tagging all three of you because a couple of other people that I have regularly talked to and updated about this I have already messaged. Anyways, thank you ALL for your prayers because they really helped and I just received an answer to both them and the doctor's office. My MRI came back all clear and that I'm fine with that,.. and I am ninety percent better today with less ringing and a whole lot less pain, so even though I will be doing a follow-up with my ENT in September, I think having TMJ and yawning too big caused the majority if not all of my issues and since I've been watching that, I've been feeling a whole lot better. :)

Hooray!

Stop drinking a fifth of bourbon a day. That'll clear it up!

;)

Glad to hear you're oK.

Congrats, No Brain Tumor.
Correct?

Tinnitus
Tinnitus is when you experience ringing or other noises in one or both of your ears.

this ^^^^ sucks.

I have learned to live and sleep with it, but it still sucks.

Meister, OhPleaseJustQuit, and Coyote I'm tagging all three of you because a couple of other people that I have regularly talked to and updated about this I have already messaged. Anyways, thank you ALL for your prayers because they really helped and I just received an answer to both them and the doctor's office. My MRI came back all clear and that I'm fine with that,.. and I am ninety percent better today with less ringing and a whole lot less pain, so even though I will be doing a follow-up with my ENT in September, I think having TMJ and yawning too big caused the majority if not all of my issues and since I've been watching that, I've been feeling a whole lot better. :)
Congratulations!

Congrats, No Brain Tumor.
Correct?

Tinnitus
Tinnitus is when you experience ringing or other noises in one or both of your ears.

this ^^^^ sucks.

I have learned to live and sleep with it, but it still sucks.
when you have ringing in your ears, it's your Higher Self adjusting or raising your spiritual frequency. just pray to raise your spiritual frequency. i have had ringing in my ears from time to time. it is very brief for me. i just think and pray to raise my spiritual frequency or spiritual vibration and the ringing stops. you can also do something nice for someone to raise your spiritual frequency. Tinnitus is talked about in the book Soul Speak by Julia Cannon and Dolores Cannon tallked about Tinnitus in her books (in Convouted Universe and Conversations With A Spirit).

Forum List

Back