I'm Going In For A MRI On July 13th I Might Have A Possible Brain Tumor

I don't know about that....post #62...this is not our grandparents medical doctors anymore.
I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but even a benign tumor has the potential to be serious stuff depending on where it is and if it is still growing so the MRI would be an important thing to have. Let's keep praying for FJB till this whole thing is over with. Don't forget those healing scriptures and continue to obey God's laws.

Same thing happened to me 20 years ago. Doing fine for 20 years with one kidney. You'll be fine.
I hope so.. I have clear cell carcinoma, involving the renal glands. I could live months or years. no one is willing to give me a long term estimate due to the aggressive nature of the cancer. It's one of the top three most aggressive cancers.

I hope so.. I have clear cell carcinoma, involving the renal glands. I could live months or years. no one is willing to give me a long term estimate due to the aggressive nature of the cancer. It's one of the top three most aggressive cancers.
My prayers go out to you Billy_Bob and your family.

It's not a hundred percent guaranteed yet, but I went into the ENT today and whatever I have isn't getting better it's getting worse as I was having both ear pain and pressure before along with occasional dizziness and now hearing is coming and going out of my right ear as well as ringing sensations. Please pray that it isn't as serious as this, as I could definitely use your prayers right now. I've had a lot of pain and suffering for weeks. :(

Sending you bright light my friend

I don't know about that....post #62...this is not our grandparents medical doctors anymore.
I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but even a benign tumor has the potential to be serious stuff depending on where it is and if it is still growing so the MRI would be an important thing to have. Let's keep praying for FJB till this whole thing is over with. Don't forget those healing scriptures and continue to obey God's laws.

Sending you bright light my friend

Thank you both for your prayers and praying for you Billy Bob. I've been getting more ear pain and ringing today and I haven't even been on the computer very long yet,.. so it's still way too early to tell. Especially since I haven't gotten my MRI yet.

Thank you both for your prayers and praying for you Billy Bob. I've been getting more ear pain and ringing today and I haven't even been on the computer very long yet,.. so it's still way too early to tell. Especially since I haven't gotten my MRI yet.
Praying for you.

crusader----I am not supposed to say this----but......tumors of the space
between the cerebellum and pons-----do happen-----which are
"benign"---but require a skilled neurosurgeon----this is NOT A DIAGNOSIS

Hoping it is nothing like that, hubby and I are praying for you.

Thank you my friend. :smiliehug:

Thats what you have to remember

Its still not serious till proven otherwise

So dont give hope

Best wishes to you

Thanks and I know that, I just that they hope find something as to why this is suddenly continuing to happen to me as I'm going to bed in tears half the time now I'm in that much pain. :(

Hang in there

You have friends here

Thanks and basically except for a couple people it's the only place I have real good friends as I don't get out much and I'm not very social,.. many of my childhood friends moved away and some just went their separate ways. It's better to have one good friend then a bunch of bad and fake ones though. :)

Btw, I'm not sure if I mentioned this yet, but this could very will be an issue with my nerves as well.

Hey guys, I've been looking things up and it seems like I might have a possible ear tumor too and in fact that seems more possible with the current symptoms that I've been having. There's no way to know until I go into the hospital on Wednesday morning. I also got a lump on the side of my head but I think it's on the outside of my head otherwise I wouldn't be able to feel it. Meister, JohnDB, OhPleaseJustQuit, Calypso Jones, please continue to pray that all goes well for me and I find out some answers.

Forum List

Back