I'm Going In For A MRI On July 13th I Might Have A Possible Brain Tumor

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It's not a hundred percent guaranteed yet, but I went into the ENT today and whatever I have isn't getting better it's getting worse as I was having both ear pain and pressure before along with occasional dizziness and now hearing is coming and going out of my right ear as well as ringing sensations. Please pray that it isn't as serious as this, as I could definitely use your prayers right now. I've had a lot of pain and suffering for weeks. :(

It's not a hundred percent guaranteed yet, but I went into the ENT today and whatever I have isn't getting better it's getting worse as I was having both ear pain and pressure before along with occasional dizziness and now hearing is coming and going out of my right ear as well as ringing sensations. Please pray that it isn't as serious as this, as I could definitely use your prayers right now. I've had a lot of pain and suffering for weeks. :(

I will pray for you. Stay strong and positive.

You have my prayers.

Medicine has advanced light years.
You will be fine.

Forum List

Back