I'm done with Tiger Woods

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I grew up in the same town his father was raised and is now buried in. He played baseball at the university at a time where blacks could not cross the main street at that time after dark. He played in a conference that was throwing bananas at people like him when he played. He introduced Tiger to golf and Tiger has faced untold racism during his career. Yet Tiger stood in front of Trump and refused to represent.

Now I am sure the usual suspects will think it's great that Tiger has taken the bs and shows no anger. And all the lectures from whites talking about how great it is for non whites to never be angry about what was done to us would be great if whites followed the same rules.

So when will whites stop the wars they have started because they were mad about how they were done. Where is all the forgiveness for ISIS and Al Queada? Hezbollah? And you damn sure had none for Ghaddaffi.

I'm done with Tiger Woods. I wish him no ill will, but as far as caring if he wins? That's over. Because these are not the times for people like Tiger to stand in Trumps presence with a lawn jockey smile.

I grew up in the same town his father was raised and is now buried in. He played baseball at the university at a time where blacks could not cross the main street at that time after dark. He played in a conference that was throwing bananas at people like him when he played. He introduced Tiger to golf and Tiger has faced untold racism during his career. Yet Tiger stood in front of Trump and refused to represent.

Now I am sure the usual suspects will think it's great that Tiger has taken the bs and shows no anger. And all the lectures from whites talking about how great it is for non whites to never be angry about what was done to us would be great if whites followed the same rules.

So when will whites stop the wars they have started because they were mad about how they were done. Where is all the forgiveness for ISIS and Al Queada? Hezbollah? And you damn sure had none for Ghaddaffi.

I'm done with Tiger Woods. I wish him no ill will, but as far as caring if he wins? That's over. Because these are not the times for people like Tiger to stand in Trumps presence with a lawn jockey smile.
racist,,,

Tiger has faced untold racism during his
career.
...................:link:....................

th

racist,,,
I second that
IM2 forgot to mention he always goes out with WHITE girls--not blacks

What exactly do you think he was supposed to do? (I haven't seen the meeting.)

What on earth are you babbling about?

..... He played baseball at the university at a time where blacks could not cross the main street at that time after dark. He played in a conference that was throwing bananas at people like him when he played........

BULLSHIT. He's not that old. Tiger Woods has been coddled, praised, and told in no uncertain terms that he could get away with anything since he was ten years old.

Stood in front of Trump and failed to "represent" what, exactly? Your precious hatred of White people?

....... Tiger stood in front of Trump and refused to represent.

Here you prove yet again that you are BLUE, not black.

..... He played baseball at the university at a time where blacks could not cross the main street at that time after dark. He played in a conference that was throwing bananas at people like him when he played........

BULLSHIT. He's not that old. Tiger Woods has been coddled, praised, and told in no uncertain terms that he could get away with anything since he was ten years old.

Yeah, I mean he’s only 43

What exactly do you think he was supposed to do? (I haven't seen the meeting.)

Man up.

Stood in front of Trump and failed to "represent" what, exactly? Your precious hatred of White people?

Yeah, I guess the OP believes all black people have to think alike

Yeah, I guess the OP believes all black people have to think alike

and they all have the same experiences. Well, that may be par for the course though because he believes all white people think alike

I'm sure he is shattered that some random moron is mad at him..........:haha:

Forum List

Back