Savages Attack North Korean Defectors Who Wore MAGA Hats

Very troubling, very embarrassing. Of course there were no cops to arrest the democrat retards assaulting the Asians knowing they will not fight back is not surprising.

North Korean Defectors Harassed on the Street in Washington DC for Wearing MAGA Hats- Media Ignores This Hate Crime (VIDEO)

Democrats are just getting their licks in advance now against any Trump supporters they see already bitter over what they know will be another humiliating defeat---- this time with Biden. Either that or they think harassing people will get them to switch parties to the DNC?!

Democrats: first it was the indignity of losing with Aunt Hillary the klepper.

Now it's the humiliation of losing with Uncle Joe the Befuddler.

JoeB131, why is assault by savages so confusing to you? Savages like those often start by stealing clothes and then move to more hideous crimes. Are you, JoeB131 a Black Lives Matters douchebag? :p

JoeB131, why is assault by savages so confusing to you? Savages like those often start by stealing clothes and then move to more hideous crimes. Are you, JoeB131 a Black Lives Matters douchebag?

You mean do I think that cops who shoot kids who are lying on the ground belong in prison? Yes. Yes, I do.

But that wasn't the point here. All I saw in that video is they took the guy's hat.

Wooooooooo....

What about Warmbier? Trump said Kim Jong Un was innocent.

JoeB131, why is assault by savages so confusing to you? Savages like those often start by stealing clothes and then move to more hideous crimes. Are you, JoeB131 a Black Lives Matters douchebag?

You mean do I think that cops who shoot kids who are lying on the ground belong in prison? Yes. Yes, I do.

But that wasn't the point here. All I saw in that video is they took the guy's hat.

Wooooooooo....

JoeB is fine with anything against people he doesn't like. Of course he wouldn't have the balls to do it himself.

Even against Mormons.

Very troubling, very embarrassing. Of course there were no cops to arrest the democrat retards assaulting the Asians knowing they will not fight back is not surprising.

North Korean Defectors Harassed on the Street in Washington DC for Wearing MAGA Hats- Media Ignores This Hate Crime (VIDEO)
Zero problem with it.

Until it happens to you...
I would never wear that piece of crap. Hopefully the defectors learned their lesson.

Zero problem with it.

I would never wear that piece of crap. Hopefully the defectors learned their lesson.

Why don't you go down there yourself and teach them a lesson, armchair-antifa twat?

Zero problem with it.

Why don't you go down there yourself and teach them a lesson, armchair-antifa twat?
Get a grip, snowflake

Zero problem with it.

Get a grip, snowflake

Your the one that wants people to knock hats off others because the hat offends you.

You are nothing more than a wanna be keyboard revolutionary poseur.

This is why conservatives always confound you liberals. We're simply biding our time until it's time to go to the polls. We'll leave the street "thuggery" to you progressives. We're usually too busy at our jobs to have free time to block streets and physically intimidate others.

Zero problem with it.

Whether or not you would wear that "piece of crap" is irrelevant. What they did was against the law and those people have every right to wear that cap without having to worry about some snowflake douchebag assaulting them for it.

Zero problem with it.

Whether or not you would wear that "piece of crap" is irrelevant. What they did was against the law and those people have every right to wear that cap without having to worry about some snowflake douchebag assaulting them for it.
Everyone has the right to act like an ass. They should be aware there's a good chance they'll face consequences over it. Now these idiot MAGA freaks know.

This is why conservatives always confound you liberals. We're simply biding our time until it's time to go to the polls.
Like last November? :lmao:

We had a much better first mid term than the last two Democrats, Black Flag! You only think November was great because you've been told it was by the talking heads at CNN! Any student of political history would tell you that what happened wasn't as bad as what normally takes place!

Forum List

Back