I'm done with Tiger Woods

Tiger is a half black guy that plays golf for a living I don't think he has ask you to accept him.

Tiger is part black, part asian. He damn sure needs to take a stand. And what you think is what you think. Tiger is here because blacks stood up to the Trump types. He has a responsibility to stand up also.

I grew up in the same town his father was raised and is now buried in. He played baseball at the university at a time where blacks could not cross the main street at that time after dark. He played in a conference that was throwing bananas at people like him when he played. He introduced Tiger to golf and Tiger has faced untold racism during his career. Yet Tiger stood in front of Trump and refused to represent.

Now I am sure the usual suspects will think it's great that Tiger has taken the bs and shows no anger. And all the lectures from whites talking about how great it is for non whites to never be angry about what was done to us would be great if whites followed the same rules.

So when will whites stop the wars they have started because they were mad about how they were done. Where is all the forgiveness for ISIS and Al Queada? Hezbollah? And you damn sure had none for Ghaddaffi.

I'm done with Tiger Woods. I wish him no ill will, but as far as caring if he wins? That's over. Because these are not the times for people like Tiger to stand in Trumps presence with a lawn jockey smile.

I'm sure he is shattered that some random moron is mad at him..........:haha:

Morons like you only support black white ass kissing lackeys. If I had started a thread commending Tiger for how he likes Trump none of you would be talking like you are now.

..... He played baseball at the university at a time where blacks could not cross the main street at that time after dark. He played in a conference that was throwing bananas at people like him when he played........

BULLSHIT. He's not that old. Tiger Woods has been coddled, praised, and told in no uncertain terms that he could get away with anything since he was ten years old.

Yeah, I mean he’s only 43

The early to mid 80s were not a golden age of racial inclusiveness, but they were NOT the 30s, 40s, 50s. Tiger didn't have police dogs attack him for sitting in a diner. Tiger wasn't ordered to sit in the back of the bus or use a separate water fountain. You're a drama-queen fraud, and you demean and diminish the real struggles of real Americans who really struggled for the sake of Civil Rights for ALL Americans.

I grew up in the same town his father was raised and is now buried in. He played baseball at the university at a time where blacks could not cross the main street at that time after dark. He played in a conference that was throwing bananas at people like him when he played. He introduced Tiger to golf and Tiger has faced untold racism during his career. Yet Tiger stood in front of Trump and refused to represent.

Now I am sure the usual suspects will think it's great that Tiger has taken the bs and shows no anger. And all the lectures from whites talking about how great it is for non whites to never be angry about what was done to us would be great if whites followed the same rules.

So when will whites stop the wars they have started because they were mad about how they were done. Where is all the forgiveness for ISIS and Al Queada? Hezbollah? And you damn sure had none for Ghaddaffi.

I'm done with Tiger Woods. I wish him no ill will, but as far as caring if he wins? That's over. Because these are not the times for people like Tiger to stand in Trumps presence with a lawn jockey smile.

I’m sure he is devastated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

racist,,,
I second that
IM2 forgot to mention he always goes out with WHITE girls--not blacks
That is because the white women were slaves in the trade also.

Was having an adult Beveridge down at the 19th Hole and over heard that Tiger is having difficulty sleeping at night because IM2 doesn't like him anymore... :crybaby:

If Tiger had pulled a Lebron in Trumps face you all would be talking like Woods needs your support to breathe. STFU.

Tiger is part black, part asian. He damn sure needs to take a stand.
Stand up for what exactly?? .... :cool:

Tiger Woods enrolled in and attended the collage of his choice.

Allowed to play any golf course or tournament.

Made 10's of millions as the product spokesman for several corporations.

Has a huge mansion in an exclusive gated community.

Married a white woman.

IM2 please point out when and where Tiger Wood faced the overt racism you claim he needs to stand up against?? .. :dunno:

Last edited:

I didn't think that he identified as black. I remember him making up some nonsense, calling himself "cablanasian" or something silly like that.

Stood in front of Trump and failed to "represent" what, exactly? Your precious hatred of White people?

Yeah, I guess the OP believes all black people have to think alike

and they all have the same experiences. Well, that may be par for the course though because he believes all white people think alike
par for the course, I see what you did there :04:

Lose the hate. It's time.

Forum List

Back