I'm an F*ed Up Mess!

I'm very well adjusted. If I was a weaker person, I probably wouldn't be, but I'm very tough mentally.
I guess that means that you never cry when watching sad "heart string pulling" movies? In other words, you realize while watching that it's only a movie and not real life?

What? That doesn't mean you aren't well adjusted! Having feelings doesn't mean you aren't mentally tough. If you knew some of the things that have happened to me during my lifetime, you would know just how mentally tough I am.

I have been through many trials and tribulations but they only made me stronger and more determined to get what I want. I have not shed one tear since 1960 without going into detail about shedding a tear.

My brain is completely normal.

I got it from my first wife, Abby

A-AbbyNormal.gif

I'm very well adjusted. If I was a weaker person, I probably wouldn't be, but I'm very tough mentally.
I guess that means that you never cry when watching sad "heart string pulling" movies? In other words, you realize while watching that it's only a movie and not real life?

What? That doesn't mean you aren't well adjusted! Having feelings doesn't mean you aren't mentally tough. If you knew some of the things that have happened to me during my lifetime, you would know just how mentally tough I am.
Well, don't take it the wrong way darling, I was just curious as to how mentally tough you are when shit puts a lump in your throat. I'm sure that you've weathered many a storm and climbed many of life's mountains. Now, do you cry during movies? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I realize that it's a personal matter.

What in the hell does that have to do with anything? That is irrelevant.
funny-cartoon-penguin-weapon-cute.jpg

Well, don't take it the wrong way darling, I was just curious as to how mentally tough you are when shit puts a lump in your throat. I'm sure that you've weathered many a storm and climbed many of life's mountains. Now, do you cry during movies? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I realize that it's a personal matter.

What in the hell does that have to do with anything? That is irrelevant.
Lighten up sistah, I was only curious. Shit, nail me to the wall for being curious. Is there anyway I can smooth over this?

... how about you?

Or are you totally normal and well adjusted?
I don't think I am normal with only a high school education, a strong work ethic and never accepted one penny of government assistance but made a small fortune in the stock market that let me retire at relatively young age. I am in good health and the last time I went to the doctor was over 30 years ago. I am definitely out of the norm compared with most people.

Good for you. Now a days even with a masters can't get a nice job.

I have been through many trials and tribulations but they only made me stronger and more determined to get what I want. I have not shed one tear since 1960 without going into detail about shedding a tear.
Then I'd say that you're one of a select few. Very rare indeed. Count your many blessings. Many have come to the cross roads, and have taken the wrong turn. Life's tragedies visit when least expected. Many would no doubt envy you.

normal is highly over rated.....
It's all relative to circumstances and situations. No one draws the same lot in life. Besides, who can judge, and not judge without using themselves as an example. No two lives take the same path, nor do they experience the same ups and downs.

Normal is merely a relative term.

Then I'd say that you're one of a select few. Very rare indeed. Count your many blessings. Many have come to the cross roads, and have taken the wrong turn. Life's tragedies visit when least expected. Many would no doubt envy you.

Are you not going to ask him if he cries over sad movies? :uhh:

It's all relative to circumstances and situations. No one draws the same lot in life. Besides, who can judge, and not judge without using themselves as an example. No two lives take the same path, nor do they experience the same ups and downs.

Nope. It isn't. :D

Not in my family.

NONE of my relatives are normal.

I'm the only sane one

Forum List

Back