I'm an F*ed Up Mess!

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... how about you?

Or are you totally normal and well adjusted?

I am totally aware of everything going on around me. It amazes me how some people are always out of step. I often discovered my entire platoon excusing myself was out of step when we marched on the parade field.

Nothing wrong with me, and I have proof.

sanity-certificate-template.gif

... how about you?

I don't think I am normal with only a high school education, a strong work ethic and never accepted one penny of government assistance but made a small fortune in the stock market that let me retire at relatively young age. I am in good health and the last time I went to the doctor was over 30 years ago. I am definitely out of the norm compared with most people.

... how about you?

2 + 2 = 4, 4 + 4 = 8, 8 + 8 = 16, 50 cents plus 50 cents equals a dollar
President Obama takes a Michelle every morning, and wipes with a Biden
If a cat has kittens, and a dog has puppies, what do gators have?
When putting butter on toast, make sure that you start in the center and go all the way to the edges.
If John is on a bike, and Ed in a car, how fast is Bill running?

How many have seen a woman carrying a handbag that took twice as much material to make than the cloths she was wearing?

Yes, I'm normal and well adjusted.

... how about you?

2 + 2 = 4, 4 + 4 = 8, 8 + 8 = 16, 50 cents plus 50 cents equals a dollar
President Obama takes a Michelle every morning, and wipes with a Biden
If a cat has kittens, and a dog has puppies, what do gators have?
When putting butter on toast, make sure that you start in the center and go all the way to the edges.
If John is on a bike, and Ed in a car, how fast is Bill running?

How many have seen a woman carrying a handbag that took twice as much material to make than the cloths she was wearing?

Yes, I'm normal and well adjusted.

I also make sure my peanut butter is evenly spread and at the same depth covering all of top of the slice of bread. If a little bit of peanut butter gets on the side of the bread I pull it off because I want a perfect peanut butter sandwich but use seeded rye bread because I like the taste of rye bread and I am not or have ever been Jewish.

... how about you?

I don't think I am normal with only a high school education, a strong work ethic and never accepted one penny of government assistance but made a small fortune in the stock market that let me retire at relatively young age. I am in good health and the last time I went to the doctor was over 30 years ago. I am definitely out of the norm compared with most people.

definitely abnormal, but, not a f'ed up mess :)

Forum List

Back