I'm amazed that this is from Drudge......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Early Voting Warning Signs for Trump

Democrats appear to be outpacing their 2012 early vote performance in several critical swing states, giving Hillary Clinton a head start on Donald Trump in some of the most important presidential battlegrounds. In two must-win states for Trump, North Carolina and Florida, Republicans are clinging to narrow leads in the total number of mail-in ballots requested. Yet in both states, Clinton is ahead of President Barack Obama's pace four years earlier -- and the GOP trails Mitt Romney's clip. This year, the Clinton campaign expects as many as 40 percent of battleground state votes to be cast before Nov. 8.

......AND...................UPDATE: Clinton is ahead in Florida by 3.0 and ahead in NC by 3.2%.

Last edited:

Democrats appear to be outpacing their 2012 early vote performance in several critical swing states, giving Hillary Clinton a head start on Donald Trump in some of the most important presidential battlegrounds. In two must-win states for Trump, North Carolina and Florida, Republicans are clinging to narrow leads in the total number of mail-in ballots requested. Yet in both states, Clinton is ahead of President Barack Obama's pace four years earlier -- and the GOP trails Mitt Romney's clip. This year, the Clinton campaign expects as many as 40 percent of battleground state votes to be cast before Nov. 8.

......AND...................UPDATE: Clinton is ahead in Florida by 3.0 and ahead in NC by 3.2%.

Rigged I tell ya!

GOP is rigging the election so their candidate will not win and allow the neo-Conservative candidate to win!!!

( Alright you knew I was going to write it so don't act surprise! )

Being serious now and Trump is going to lose badly and the GOP only hope is they can retain the Senate and House and if not, well I am moving to Mexico and still building that wall to keep the Trump voters here!

That's Drudge's GOTV effort.

• Banned
Being serious now and Trump is going to lose badly and the GOP only hope is they can retain the Senate and House and if not, well I am moving to Mexico and still building that wall to keep the Trump voters here!

I love that last part......
Seriously......the senate has a very, very good chance to turn for the democrats (but not the house)...If the senate turns, the SCOTUS appointments will all happen within the first 2 years of Clinton's administration. My prediction is that 3 justices will be appointed and consented by the senate.

Seriously......the senate has a very, very good chance to turn for the democrats (but not the house)...If the senate turns, the SCOTUS appointments will all happen within the first 2 years of Clinton's administration. My prediction is that 3 justices will be appointed and consented by the senate.

She will get three chances but the Senate might give her two and wait until the next Presidential election to see if they can get a GOP President...

Yet the report DIRECTLY from the Florida Officials is that Republicans are leading in Florida early voting. Drudge is the media...so why surprised? I don't even use Drudge....found their website to be weirdly set up.

Okay, you fell for satire site Drudge Retort. Admit it and sheepishly stand in the corner.

Okay, you fell for satire site Drudge Retort. Admit it and sheepishly stand in the corner.

I'll try to make it up to you.....LOL

Early voting results promising for Clinton | 50-50 split seen possible in Senate
Early voting results promising for Clinton | 50-50 split seen possible in Senate

BREAKING: EARLY VOTING RESULTS ARE IN – The Clear Winner Is….
Approximately 311,000 Floridians have cast their absentee ballots by Friday morning, and the numbers are increasingly moving in favor of Democrats and Hillary Clinton.

BREAKING: EARLY VOTING RESULTS ARE IN - The Clear Winner Is....

Early Voting: Clinton Leading, Could Win Before Nov. 8 Arrives

Early Voting: Clinton Leading, Could Win Before Nov. 8 Arrives

Even if the Democrats win the Senate, it still takes 60 votes to confirm a Supreme Court Justice.

Maybe it is because you are ate up with a terminal case of the dumbass nat4900 ...

It is not from Drudge... It is a bogus fake liberal propaganda site...

Look at the next post and tell meif you "forgive me"........LOL

Even if the Democrats win the Senate, it still takes 60 votes to confirm a Supreme Court Justice.

Actually NO........
There is, first, the fact that the VP is president of the Senate; second, there's the so-called "nuclear option" which overrides the 60 votes' rule.....and, third, justice Alito was confirmed with only 58 votes.

Forum List

Back