I'm amazed that this is from Drudge......

Okay, you fell for satire site Drudge Retort. Admit it and sheepishly stand in the corner.

I'll try to make it up to you.....LOL

Early voting results promising for Clinton | 50-50 split seen possible in Senate
Early voting results promising for Clinton | 50-50 split seen possible in Senate

BREAKING: EARLY VOTING RESULTS ARE IN – The Clear Winner Is….
Approximately 311,000 Floridians have cast their absentee ballots by Friday morning, and the numbers are increasingly moving in favor of Democrats and Hillary Clinton.

BREAKING: EARLY VOTING RESULTS ARE IN - The Clear Winner Is....

Early Voting: Clinton Leading, Could Win Before Nov. 8 Arrives

By law, vote by mail (absentee) ballots cannot be opened before Monday, Oct 24th.
The results cannot be released until after 7 PM election night, Nov 8th.
Is there someone with a crystal ball who can see what's inside those envelopes?

Okay, you fell for satire site Drudge Retort. Admit it and sheepishly stand in the corner.

Approximately 311,000 Floridians have cast their absentee ballots by Friday morning, and the numbers are increasingly moving in favor of Democrats and Hillary Clinton.

By law, vote by mail (absentee) ballots cannot be opened before Monday, Oct 24th.

No, what it is is called lying liberal douche bags. They lie 24/7/365

I'd expect more democrats voting in early ballots but it's clearly not a great sign

Of course no one has a "crystal ball" BUT you can surmise WHO has requested absentee ballots and which party they are affiliated with...

Now, you can hope that democrats who are absentee and early voters are voting for the orange charlatan, but that would be kind of a waste of time, don't you think???

I've been wondering about that, too. Never, ever, do I remember hearing about early voting results before.

Oh I am not pissed off, tool... I just don't like or care for your type... You were made to look like the fool you are and now you are pissy...

Politically, I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER than to have you morons lose.....once again.

I mean if he loses his bid to the White House did he really lose if he earns billions of dollars afterwards!?!

Sarah Palin tried to cash in as well, and she didn't have Trump's negative attributes. Heard from her lately? Nope. She's forgotten.

Same thing will happen with Trump. The media will spend a year breathlessly reporting everything he says, just like they did with Palin, but everyone will quickly tire of him.

upload_2016-10-21_16-15-36.png

In a way, yes.

Your vote is secret.

Your party registration, or which ballot you asked for in the primary, is not secret. It's an open record.

Hence, it is known how many Democrats/Republicans/Libertarians/Unaffiliated voted.

Sarah Palin tried to cash in as well, and she didn't have Trump's negative attributes. Heard from her lately? Nope. She's forgotten.

Same thing will happen with Trump. The media will spend a year breathlessly reporting everything he says, just like they did with Palin, but everyone will quickly tire of him.

You could be correct, but with one major difference: Palin was not a TV "star" nor did she have the bucks that Trump has.

Since I have nothing but disdain for trump, I hope he DOES remain in the spotlight....best way toteach that clown some humility is to humiliate him........

Forum List

Back