I know, I know... this is just too complicated for many of you but please explain this ...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Junk Mail Voting provides cheating as this example shows.
Reynaldo “Rey” Valenzuela, Maricopa County director of elections, showed the court 1,600 signatures reviewed by him personally during the general election and gave the court an overview of the process based on his 33 years of experience.
The court found the Election Director signature review consisted of “153 level one reviewers, 43 level two reviewers, and two ongoing audits.” (12% had further review).
So of the 1,600 signatures reviewed by The Election Director he asked that 198 have further review or about 81% PASSED!
This is in contrast to the signature verification workers with the "sham clicking through" who had 99.99% or close to that approval rates.

Lake’s attorneys argue more than 270k signatures county verified in less than three seconds

BUT the Judge ruled : Lake’s attorneys need to prove no signature verification took place.
Just a note: So according to the judge, comparing the ballot signature to the voter file signature, in 1 second would qualify!

In summary.. This is an example why signature verification which is required for ALL elections with mail in ballots are a major problem.

"In Maricopa county the difference between Lake, a Trump endorsed Republican and 2020 election denier, lost to Hobbs by more than 17,000 votes.
“Objectively speaking — a comparison between voter records and signatures was conducted in every instance (Lake) asked the Court to evaluate
,”
Thompson wrote.

If the Election Director who verified 1,600 signatures had 12% of the signatures he reviewed had to have further review... BUT...BUT
the Signature verification workers verified 99.99% of the 206,648 early ballot affidavit signatures, in an average of 4.6 seconds per signature.

Can you tell me which of these examples signatures are the real signature... and do it in 4.6 seconds.?
If the verification process results of the Election Director for Maricopa County of which 12% were rejected, was done by signature verifiers
that would mean 12% of 206,648 verified signatures were wrong or 25,572 ballots should have been rejected. Lake lost by 17,000 votes!
By the way,
The Maricopa County Elections Department is committed to providing voters with accurate information about elections administration in the country’s second largest voting jurisdiction.
If the Maricopa county Election Director found 12% signature verification, in the 2020 presidential election 73 million votes—or 46% of all votes cast—were cast by mail.,
The early data available regarding mail voting in the 2020 general election suggests that election officials rejected a lower percentage of mail ballots than in previous years but, due to the increase of mail voting, a higher absolute number of mail ballots. This report examines the signature verification landscape across the United States during the 2020 elections, with a particular emphasis on the battleground states of Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.https://web.mit.edu/healthyelections/www/sites/default/files/2021-06/Signature_Verification.pdf
73 million votes at 4.6 seconds to verify or 11,659 people working 8 hours.
Look at the above link for how computers are "verifying" signatures!

Voter_file_signatures.png

Reynaldo “Rey” Valenzuela, Maricopa County director of elections, showed the court 1,600 signatures reviewed by him personally during the general election and gave the court an overview of the process based on his 33 years of experience.
The court found the Election Director signature review consisted of “153 level one reviewers, 43 level two reviewers, and two ongoing audits.” (12% had further review).
So of the 1,600 signatures reviewed by The Election Director he asked that 198 have further review or about 81% PASSED!
This is in contrast to the signature verification workers with the "sham clicking through" who had 99.99% or close to that approval rates.

Lake’s attorneys argue more than 270k signatures county verified in less than three seconds

BUT the Judge ruled : Lake’s attorneys need to prove no signature verification took place.
Just a note: So according to the judge, comparing the ballot signature to the voter file signature, in 1 second would qualify!

In summary.. This is an example why signature verification which is required for ALL elections with mail in ballots are a major problem.

"In Maricopa county the difference between Lake, a Trump endorsed Republican and 2020 election denier, lost to Hobbs by more than 17,000 votes.
“Objectively speaking — a comparison between voter records and signatures was conducted in every instance (Lake) asked the Court to evaluate
,”
Thompson wrote.

If the Election Director who verified 1,600 signatures had 12% of the signatures he reviewed had to have further review... BUT...BUT
the Signature verification workers verified 99.99% of the 206,648 early ballot affidavit signatures, in an average of 4.6 seconds per signature.

Can you tell me which of these examples signatures are the real signature... and do it in 4.6 seconds.?
If the verification process results of the Election Director for Maricopa County of which 12% were rejected, was done by signature verifiers
that would mean 12% of 206,648 verified signatures were wrong or 25,572 ballots should have been rejected. Lake lost by 17,000 votes!
By the way,
The Maricopa County Elections Department is committed to providing voters with accurate information about elections administration in the country’s second largest voting jurisdiction.
If the Maricopa county Election Director found 12% signature verification, in the 2020 presidential election 73 million votes—or 46% of all votes cast—were cast by mail.,
The early data available regarding mail voting in the 2020 general election suggests that election officials rejected a lower percentage of mail ballots than in previous years but, due to the increase of mail voting, a higher absolute number of mail ballots. This report examines the signature verification landscape across the United States during the 2020 elections, with a particular emphasis on the battleground states of Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.https://web.mit.edu/healthyelections/www/sites/default/files/2021-06/Signature_Verification.pdf

View attachment 793669

It's not complicated, but it's too late for this grasping at a defense for Trump.

Do begin to understand that Trump now has to summon up a physical presence on the streets of America that clearly shows that he has the power to foment a revolution.

The only real power he has left to enlist the support of the masses is to play on their fear of nuclear war with Russia being started by Biden.

Does anybody really think that America still cares about a hustler like Kari?

It's not complicated, but it's too late for this grasping at a defense for Trump.

Do begin to understand that Trump now has to summon up a physical presence on the streets of America that clearly shows that he has the power to foment a revolution.

The only real power he has left to enlist the support of the masses is to play on their fear of nuclear war with Russia being started by Biden.

Thread isn't about Trump, crackpot.

Once again people like you are totally oblivious to what Kari's situation proved!
Why did the director of Maricopa elections not verify 12% of the ballots' signatures while the rest of the signature verifiers found 99.99% of ballots valid? Doesn't that just seem strange? Could it be that of the 2nd largest country’s second largest voting jurisdiction verifiers were 99% accurate on 206,000 questionable ballots? To me evidently I'm more concerned with this statement:"need to prove no signature verification took place"
According to that judge.. 1 second glance comparing ballot to ballot request form signatures is all that's needed. Remember If the verifiers had the same percentage as the Director of Elections, 12% rejected, Lake would not have lost Maricopa County!

Once again people like you are totally oblivious to what Kari's situation proved!
Why did the director of Maricopa elections not verify 12% of the ballots' signatures while the rest of the signature verifiers found 99.99% of ballots valid? Doesn't that just seem strange? Could it be that of the 2nd largest country’s second largest voting jurisdiction verifiers were 99% accurate on 206,000 questionable ballots? To me evidently I'm more concerned with this statement:"need to prove no signature verification took place"
According to that judge.. 1 second glance comparing ballot to ballot request form signatures is all that's needed. Remember If the verifiers had the same percentage as the Director of Elections, 12% rejected, Lake would not have lost Maricopa County!
I told you that Kari is over with and redundant. Have you people lost the ability to understand completely?

Bless her decadent heart if she actually had a chance of coming back!

Better for fools like you to concentrate on how you can help Trump to come back!!

Here's the happy, happy news! Kari got cheated out of the win, because America's electoral system is corrupt!

That changes everything for Trump! Happy, happy.

Lets move on now?

I told you that Kari is over with and redundant. Have you people lost the ability to understand completely?

Bless her decadent heart if she actually had a chance of coming back!

Better for fools like you to concentrate on how you can help Trump to come back!!
We are beyond Kari you fool! This is an example of how JUNK MAIL voting is done! Believe me the GOP have learned! And you ain't seen
nothing yet. Most of the technology advancements including using computers to verify signatures are going to be utilized even more in 2024.
And believe me the GOP have the resources to the BIASED MSM that has pushed this and the crooked Democrats will be painfully aware of
the technology that will sway the 2024 presidential vote for the GOP as Congress, state and local legislatures are no longer playing fair as they
got skunked by an immoral, illegal and definitely DISHONEST PARTY who's head got $5,000,000 for arranging $1 billion to Ukraine and dropping Hunter's conviction. It was all a brib[e] to get [former Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor] Shokin fired,” Greene said of the allegations against the Bidens. Shokin was fired in March 2016 and Joe Biden has publicly boasted that he leveraged $1 billion in US aid to get him thrown out of office.

,”
Thompson wrote.

By the way,

View attachment 793669

Hello - I don't want to rain on that fine analysis of yours, but even Donald J Trump's own handpicked judges found no evidence of voter fraud in case after case. Maybe you can get some traction from Marjorie Taylor Greene's story about Jewish space lasers starting wildfires, or Chinese airplanes dropping rice paper ballots into ballot boxes from 50,000 feet up, but I'm afraid this ship sailed long ago.

Hello - I don't want to rain on that fine analysis of yours, but even Donald J Trump's own handpicked judges found no evidence of voter fraud in case after case. Maybe you can get some traction from Marjorie Taylor Greene's story about Jewish space lasers starting wildfires, or Chinese airplanes dropping rice paper ballots into ballot boxes from 50,000 feet up, but I'm afraid this ship sailed long ago.
So then how come Reynaldo “Rey” Valenzuela, Maricopa County director of elections, showed the court 1,600 signatures reviewed by him personally during the general election and gave the court an overview of the process based on his 33 years of experience.
Of the 1,600 signatures reviewed by The Election Director he asked that 198 have further review or about 12% FAILED verification by him!
YET in contrast, his signature verification workers verified 99.99% of the 270k signatures county, verified in less than three seconds.

I'm just trying to understand why one person was able to find 12% bad ballots while dozens if not hundreds of verification workers found almost 99% without a signature problem?
Maricopa County through a public records request, 274,000 ballots were verified in three seconds or fewer and 70,000 were verified in 2 seconds or fewer. Speckin, an expert in handwriting analysis, said it was impossible to analyze signatures that quickly, while Maricopa County’s Co-Election Director Rey Valenzuela pointed out that signature review involves looking for consistency, not necessarily exact matches. Lake election trial ends, judge to decide if she met burden of proof
NOTE: the same election Director, Valenzuela found 12% of the 1,600 ballots he verified as not variable! 12% versus less than 1% that
the 274,000 ballots were accepted!
It just doesn't make sense and if people weren't so blinded by the biased MSM...maybe more of you would be skeptical!
Tell me which is a valid signature?
Voter_file_signatures.png

I guess the Democrats forgot there was a Congress?

I know I know healthmyths ... this is way too complicated for you but can you explain why the Democrats allegedly went through such trouble to rig the election but forgot to rig the Senate and House elections to give them a super majority?

I guess the Democrats forgot there was a Congress?

I know I know healthmyths ... this is way too complicated for you but can you explain why the Democrats allegedly went through such trouble to rig the election but forgot to rig the Senate and House elections to give them a super majority?

A little research which you hardly ever do, finds this extremely biased politifact.org article that hasn't found any real numbers!

But using the New York Times elections data on Nov. 20, we did find that there were nearly 450,000 more votes cast for president in those five states than there were for the down-ballot U.S. House of Representatives races: 124,390 more votes in Pennsylvania; 117,458 more in Georgia; 31,123 more in Arizona; 115,717 more in Michigan; and 61,125 more in Wisconsin. We don’t have data showing that all those votes were cast only for Biden, though.
In just 5 states, nearly 450,000 votes were ONLY cast for president.

A little research which you hardly ever do, finds this extremely biased politifact.org article that hasn't found any real numbers!

But using the New York Times elections data on Nov. 20, we did find that there were nearly 450,000 more votes cast for president in those five states than there were for the down-ballot U.S. House of Representatives races: 124,390 more votes in Pennsylvania; 117,458 more in Georgia; 31,123 more in Arizona; 115,717 more in Michigan; and 61,125 more in Wisconsin. We don’t have data showing that all those votes were cast only for Biden, though.
In just 5 states, nearly 450,000 votes were ONLY cast for president.
Yeah, that's my point you fucking idiot. Undervoting happens in every election as Poltifact cites and as you quote them.

If the Dems were rigging the election....they would have gone balls deep into rigging it for every democrat on the ballot. Or do you think the bloodthirsty godless liberals decided to play fair and give Biden a paper-thin majority in the House and an evenly split Senate?

I think you've gone full blown senile. You should stop posting and save some of your character.

Yeah, that's my point you fucking idiot. Undervoting happens in every election as Poltifact cites and as you quote them.

If the Dems were rigging the election....they would have gone balls deep into rigging it for every democrat on the ballot. Or do you think the bloodthirsty godless liberals decided to play fair and give Biden a paper-thin majority in the House and an evenly split Senate?

I think you've gone full blown senile. You should stop posting and save some of your character.

And the interest in "undervotes" is increasing because the totally anomaly is this:More voters while less under voting.
So how many ballots are actually computer generated... i.e. by the Democrats doing what CandyCorn says they should be doing!!!
Undervoting08-20.png

And the interest in "undervotes" is increasing because the totally anomaly is this:More voters while less under voting.
So how many ballots are actually computer generated... i.e. by the Democrats doing what CandyCorn says they should be doing!!!
View attachment 815533
none according to all evidence.

You won't answer the question and I can't blame you. If they democrats were going to do all of this cheating...how did they lose seats in 2020 and lose the entire house in 2022?

Forum List

Back