I'm amazed that this is from Drudge......

Trump is fucked. Period

Are you sure!?!

I mean if he loses his bid to the White House did he really lose if he earns billions of dollars afterwards!?!

Does anyone really believe Trump wanted to win the election....
This was all about plenty of free media coverage tied to gaining
subscriptions for the new Trump media company....

And if Trump managed to rip up the republican party along the way all the better.

Can anyone picture Trump in the Oval office needing to pay attention to briefings
about what's going on in the world...
He wouldn't last five minutes...
It's way too much work.

I am 100% correct as the Senate rules are today. But, if's don't count.

With Clinton as president and the very real possibility of Schummer replacing McConnell, what are the chances of NOT having justices appointed and confirmed in the next 2 years???................LOL

Clinton and Schummer had a long conversation after the Al Smith dinner the other night.
All this while Trump was rushing out of the place eager to attack that McDonald's Happy meal that was waiting for him in the limo...

I am 100% correct as the Senate rules are today. But, if's don't count.

With Clinton as president and the very real possibility of Schummer replacing McConnell, what are the chances of NOT having justices appointed and confirmed in the next 2 years???................LOL

Clinton and Schummer had a long conversation after the Al Smith dinner the other night.
All this while Trump was rushing out of the place eager to attack that McDonald's Happy meal that was waiting for him in the limo...

You don't even remember Billy BJ stopping at McD's for burgers and fries do you.

Do you really think the Senate will change the rules to allow a simple majority vote to end cloture on a Supreme Court Justice?

YES......a simple majority can do that......and since McConnell has sat on his ass rather than allow even a hearing on Obama's appointee for the SCOTUS......once the Dems. have that simple majority, rules WILL be changed.......We will see, won't we?

I really don't think that the Democrats are that stupid, but we shall see.............

I really don't think that the Democrats are that stupid, but we shall see.............

TooTall I have to disagree, especially the one you are conversing with has shown his ignorance several times...

Actually NO........
There is, first, the fact that the VP is president of the Senate; second, there's the so-called "nuclear option" which overrides the 60 votes' rule.....and, third, justice Alito was confirmed with only 58 votes

While it is a well known fact the SCJ Alito was confirmed with 98 votes... If they would just stop worrying about global warming/freezing and make a capsule to fix terminal stupid...

Forum List

Back