I'm a guy and I think couples should wait for sex

Crixus! I am Spartacus (seriously)... Great to see you!

So here's the thing, from what I gather. Sex is going to happen when you're a teen nowadays, whether it's oral, anal, or regular style. It's going to happen nowadays, because we are more forgiving of that than we were in the past. So we have to understand that's the way it is. Not some religious BS that we think will stop them from expressing their hormones.

So for girls, they need to be provided contraceptives, and for boys... they need to be flailed with a whip, until they know to use condoms every time. Because they won't otherwise.
If the girls insist they'll have to.

I know the numbers small but some girls do wait to be married before they have sex. If parents want to try they should seek advice from them. What do they do? They aren't as forgiving. Their kids don't get pregnant because they can't tell their parents they are pregnant. And they don't spend the night with boyfriends. My brother and brother in law married two beautiful Greek virgins. Greek parents aren't as liberal as other American parents. But will our generation raise our kids like that or will it be OK with us if little Katina fucks every boyfriend?

"I know the numbers small but some girls do wait to be married before they have sex."

I generally feel kind of sorry for those girls because that isn't the norm anymore so guys tend to expect the relationship to go in that direction.

I would also like to say that guys who talk about getting laid all the time or seem to feel the urge to say something perverse are probably covering up for the fact they don't get sex that often or not at all. I use to know a kid in high school. He would come in and brag about all the sexual exploits he supposedly has had but I knew he was bullshitting the whole way. The sad fact is is that other guys believed him. The stories he told came right out a movie sometimes.

I've notice that guys that have never got laid before are usually the ones saying the crudest shit about sex and they are doing it compensate for their insecurity.

That is not true son. You are basing your opinion during your high school years. We are talking adult life here.
If you are poor driving cheap American or Japanese cars own a cheap home then you do not expect a pussy will come to you.
If you are on the other side of spectrum with a very good looks. Guaranteed 100% you will get so much pussy more than you can handle. Don't you think some men has these credentials?
I'm not bragging....... I'm just sharing my experience in this board a different kind from everyone.

Crixus! I am Spartacus (seriously)... Great to see you!

So here's the thing, from what I gather. Sex is going to happen when you're a teen nowadays, whether it's oral, anal, or regular style. It's going to happen nowadays, because we are more forgiving of that than we were in the past. So we have to understand that's the way it is. Not some religious BS that we think will stop them from expressing their hormones.

So for girls, they need to be provided contraceptives, and for boys... they need to be flailed with a whip, until they know to use condoms every time. Because they won't otherwise.

Truth be told, first time I had sex after I left the ex, the woman said rubbers were a drag. That blew my mind.

Rubbers are drags! I got snipped. No more little spartacus-kids coming outta me! :)

I've got 2 teenagers, and very proud of them!

But in the past... i was a very bad boy....

Forum List

Back