I'm a guy and I think couples should wait for sex

When I was younger I would not have taken this advice at all but as I got older I realize that if you want a serious relationship that could lead to marriage you just have to pause on having sex in the relationship. It just seems to work out that way. If your girl understands that and doesn't interpret that as rejection then it just seems like the M word is brought up more. I'm telling you that if you want a longer relationship with your girl or guy you may have to just pause on sex.

Thread title is a lie, you're a girl as evidenced by your thread title lol

That isn't true. I was just lamenting about the ups and downs of dating sometimes. I figure that people who look for long term relationships tend to wait. Short term relationships explode with passion but fizzle when you find out she is a total bitch to be around. I would just prefer to masterbate to a picture of a hot bitch than live with one who mooches off of you.

"I was just lamenting about the ups and downs of dating sometimes."

Your thread title suggests couples should wait to have sex, so there's going to be no ups and downs for you to lament about is there? :smoke:

I see what you are saying. No sex no relationship. I never said couples shouldn't do it at all. I just kind of thought that if people slowed down they may find someone they really like to be with. How many times have we met someone only not to like them in a week. I let a girl suck my dick and it turned out she was crazy. True fuckin story.

40 year old virgin?

There was a documentary a few years ago, it was called "The 40 year-old Virgin", and was about them attempting to get him to a prostitute, so she could you know, deal with him.

It was all extremely embarrassing for him, and actually made the viewer embarrassed for him also.

That wasn't a documentary. That was a comedy.

IRL: Redirect Notice

LOL that photograph.

No there was a documentary here in Europa, about the 40 year-old virgin, he was English, I've never heard of the film, but I just Googled and noticed there's also a film.

40 year old virgin?

There was a documentary a few years ago, it was called "The 40 year-old Virgin", and was about them attempting to get him to a prostitute, so she could you know, deal with him.

It was all extremely embarrassing for him, and actually made the viewer embarrassed for him also.

That wasn't a documentary. That was a comedy.

IRL: Redirect Notice

LOL that photograph.

No there was a documentary here in Europa, about the 40 year-old virgin, he was English, I've never heard of the film, but I just Googled and noticed there's also a film.

There could be reasons. He could be extremely unattractive, religious, bad socialization skills, etc, etc.

When I was younger I would not have taken this advice at all but as I got older I realize that if you want a serious relationship that could lead to marriage you just have to pause on having sex in the relationship. It just seems to work out that way. If your girl understands that and doesn't interpret that as rejection then it just seems like the M word is brought up more. I'm telling you that if you want a longer relationship with your girl or guy you may have to just pause on sex.

That isn't true. I was just lamenting about the ups and downs of dating sometimes. I figure that people who look for long term relationships tend to wait. Short term relationships explode with passion but fizzle when you find out she is a total bitch to be around. I would just prefer to masterbate to a picture of a hot bitch than live with one who mooches off of you.

Your thread title suggests couples should wait to have sex, so there's going to be no ups and downs for you to lament about is there? :smoke:

I see what you are saying. No sex no relationship. I never said couples shouldn't do it at all. I just kind of thought that if people slowed down they may find someone they really like to be with. How many times have we met someone only not to like them in a week. I let a girl suck my dick and it turned out she was crazy. True fuckin story.

Imaginary girl somewhere in America:

"This guy couldn't convince me to suck my dick- and then he turned out to be a total whack job".....

"This guy couldn't convince me to suck my dick- and then he turned out to be a total whack job".....

I let her stay with me for free. I didn't think it was right that she feel like she owed me something so I let her suck my dick to make her feel like she was earning her keep. I thought I was being a nice guy.

Little does Super Democrat know, that , sex after marriage is not encouraged between long time couples..

Years of anger might build up sometimes.
Like eating the same thing at meal time for years...

At some point, your ability to "turn on" the opposite sex diminishes over time. Like when you hit 60. I dare you to get a new meal at that point. You can't so you better like the one you got now.

Speaking of ups and downs. I once had a girl aggressively go after me. I tried to push her away but she wouldn't stop. I didn't really want to get hurt but she kept pushing. I finally start to like her and then she changes her mind. Total fucking bitch! I got even because I got her to ask me out and I told her no. HA HA HA HA

I thought it would make me feel better but it didn't. It just made me feel like shit because I rejected her. I feel bad after she pulled that crap on me first. I should not have done it because it didn't make me feel better.

My wife and I hooked up at a party. Not even a first date. Married over 20 years.

Yes, I was that good.

I let her stay with me for free. I didn't think it was right that she feel like she owed me something so I let her suck my dick to make her feel like she was earning her keep. I thought I was being a nice guy.

I am sure you do.

Your HMO doesn't cover your blue pills? Maybe you can get one of those Austin Powers Swedish pumps.

The op is out of his freakin' mind. Why else do you hang out with a woman other than to bang? Jesus fucking Christ! Besides, even if you find one you want to spend your life with you have got to take it for a test drive.

I'm not sure if you can find anybody here that will agree with you. You are 23yo now and you are willing to wait till how long? Did you dictate this to yourself or your girlfriend said no sex? Or she just don't want to have sex with you? Think what you are saying son....... Are you just keep masterbating till you get married? On your first night......... She found out that you have a very tiny dick............ Now what? Houston you have a problem.
One of the good reason to have sex before marriage is to find out that if a couple are compatible or not. I'm not sure you want to find this out after marriage.
I have a suspicion that you are Asian or your girlfriend is Asian bc they still practice this kind belief especially Filipinos. Religious filipinos tell their kids that masterbating is a sin.

Last edited:

I agree. I married my high-school sweet heart because I got her pregnant. Like 3 times,lol. Sadly it did not last. We were okay with it, we talk. But really, it should be put off so y'all learn y'all's ins and outs. There is an added benefit also and that is, when the sex happens it will be awesome. My Best half and I waited about 4 months.

If you didn't get her pregnant at 16 or 17, you would have when you got married.

The question is being a good dad or mom.

Doesn't matter what age you were, were you a good dad or mom?

And yes, it's harder to be a good mom or dad when you're so young, but that logic is not gonna stop them from having sex.

A freaking snow plow and chain saws can't stop them from having sex! So it's about being a mom or dad... And having responsibility as a mom or dad to teach your kids proper techniques to avoid pregnancy at such a vulnerable age.

And that means talking about stuff that's uncomfortable. I'm good at that! When it comes to shit like that, i don't hold back.

Forum List

Back