Do you know why sex drive drops after 40?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I see these commercials about how men after 40 can't do it as much as if it is the man's fault. The commericial shows a man looking all sad but it should actually pan over to his fat bon bon eating wife who can't understand that she isn't as hot as her 20 year old self.

Trust me, SuperDem ... men NEVER die over sex or the lack thereof. Right now my work assignment is with an 87 year old man who never stops talking about women, their bodies, their beauty ... he was showing me a picture in the paper of a group of girls in some high school pep group or something and he said, "Oh, look! Those short skirts are coming back and would you look at the bosoms on that girl on the left." He finds ME - Granny - very attractive...my body is in good shape for my age...he likes being seen in public with me because I dress so attractively (well, I DO represent the company I work for so try to dress to fit the work situation - if I'm going to be cleaning up puke and shit all day, I don't wear my better clothes, but if I do nothing but sit all day with a minimum of actual work, I dress better)...he finds me SO intellectual (WHAAAAT???).

If I hear about his "enormous prostate and balls" one more time, I'm afraid I might throw myself over his balcony.

Men's sex drives typically drop off when their testosterone levels drop.

I'm 56 and I am doing fine in my sex life.

It's because after 40 minutes you want to finish and go to sleep.

I see these commercials about how men after 40 can't do it as much as if it is the man's fault. The commericial shows a man looking all sad but it should actually pan over to his fat bon bon eating wife who can't understand that she isn't as hot as her 20 year old self.

As Super sees himself:
upload_2016-4-22_14-47-46.jpeg

What his wife sees:

Trust me, SuperDem ... men NEVER die over sex or the lack thereof. Right now my work assignment is with an 87 year old man who never stops talking about women, their bodies, their beauty ... he was showing me a picture in the paper of a group of girls in some high school pep group or something and he said, "Oh, look! Those short skirts are coming back and would you look at the bosoms on that girl on the left." He finds ME - Granny - very attractive...my body is in good shape for my age...he likes being seen in public with me because I dress so attractively (well, I DO represent the company I work for so try to dress to fit the work situation - if I'm going to be cleaning up puke and shit all day, I don't wear my better clothes, but if I do nothing but sit all day with a minimum of actual work, I dress better)...he finds me SO intellectual (WHAAAAT???).

If I hear about his "enormous prostate and balls" one more time, I'm afraid I might throw myself over his balcony.

Promised my old lady long ago that even when I was 80+ and in a wheelchair I'll be grabbing at her ass.

I'm 45 and I'm only attracted to women 39 or younger. Women in their 20's are the hottest but last time I hooked up with one of those I was 39. Women just don't age well.

I'm 45 and I'm only attracted to women 39 or younger. ...

None of whom are interested in a dimwitted racist like you. You should give up the ruse at this point anyway, 'confirmed bachelor '......

Forum List

Back