I'm a Democrat, The Deborah Ramirez story sounds fishy

Let me make a prediction right now. The strategy that the Democrats are employing right now of hitting a conservative with a barrage of unsubstantiated claims of sexual abuse right as confirmation hearings were drawing to a close so that they can DEMAND that the proceedings be put on hold until a full investigation takes place will end up being used against them and there will WAILS of outrage that their opponents would stoop so low. What goes around...comes around...

Just like with the Nuclear Option.

The Progs keep changing the rules in ways that destroy Civil Society. They really do not comprehend that those new rules will apply to them as well.
they get pretty pissed when you use their methods against them.

Yeah, and it will come back to them exponentially greater. Theyre not real smart.

It took Ramirez six days to remember that Kav stuck his penis in her face??

Fishy. Fishy. Fishy.

They should take the vote and get Kav on the SC.

All this will bite the Dems in the ass.

Oh and the New Yorker?? The most left leaning magazine out there??

Gotta love that one.

This also has implications regarding ordinary citizens. When a woman doesn't like you she will just accuse you of flashing her or raping her.
Aside from the general ugliness of all this, I think it's also fair to wonder if this is going to be the new political weapon of choice going forward. If that's the case, we haven't even SEEN ugly yet.

This is what happens when we allow the overall environment to deteriorate. As usual, we're doing this to ourselves.
That's like blaming a rape victim.
Right now, Democrats are raping America and you want to blame Americans for allowing it to happen.
I see plenty of hate, intolerance and general nastiness coming from both ends of the spectrum.

Which tribe is "worse"? That doesn't matter when it's coming out of both ends like water from a fire hose.

The first line of my sig continues to apply.

Fishy. Fishy. Fishy.

Gotta love that one.
/----/ I think Dems know Kav will be on the USSC, but it's more cannon fodder to throw at their base to raise money for the midterms: WE WILL IMPEACH KAVANAUGH IF WE WIN BACK THE HOUSE.

Deborah Ramirez, who studied sociology and psychology at Yale with Kavanaugh, outlined her accusations to The New Yorker after the left-wing publication contacted her, acting on a tip about a possible incident. Ramirez said that she was not politically motivated to come forward but that she "works toward human rights, social justice, and social change."
/----/ Once again I ask
View attachment 218188

Exactly correct. Its political, lie at all costs to save their sacrament, abortion. Bring out a hundred lying women if you have too, even have them accuse someone of pedophilia if you have too. The lib depravity has no bounds in its road to nihilisim.

From what I read, her lawyer asked her to remember stuff. She didn't remember anything bad, but after 6 days she remembered be put his dick next to her face.

There is no research showing memory loss in raped women, let alone dick flashing incidents.

These types of events are salient and non-forgettable. If a woman flashed her pussy to me and I felt violated, I'd be able to recall it right away 30 years later.

The problem is that we are making it easy for any Republican woman to pretend a Democrat flashed or raped or harassed her in the distant past.

This also has implications regarding ordinary citizens. When a woman doesn't like you she will just accuse you of flashing her or raping her.

REPUBLICAN women accusing DEMOCRATS? Excuse me?

From what I read, her lawyer asked her to remember stuff. She didn't remember anything bad, but after 6 days she remembered be put his dick next to her face.

There is no research showing memory loss in raped women, let alone dick flashing incidents.

These types of events are salient and non-forgettable. If a woman flashed her pussy to me and I felt violated, I'd be able to recall it right away 30 years later.

The problem is that we are making it easy for any Republican woman to pretend a Democrat flashed or raped or harassed her in the distant past.

It’s a bit more than fishy. The article itself says she was smashing drunk and can’t be sure that Kavanaugh was even there.

It’s even less credible that Dr Fords claim if that was possible

Aside from the general ugliness of all this, I think it's also fair to wonder if this is going to be the new political weapon of choice going forward. If that's the case, we haven't even SEEN ugly yet.

This is what happens when we allow the overall environment to deteriorate. As usual, we're doing this to ourselves.

The only way this stops is if those who do it lose power in a quick and dramatic fashion. If those doing this are rewarded, they will do it again.

Sadly I suspect these mid terms will be close either way. Which means it will continue

That is an important point. This tactic WILL be used against democrats in the future. It's inevitable once Republicans get over their natural tendencies to fight fair.
`
What tactic? Coming out with the truth?
the democrats wouldn't know the truth if you shoved it in their face at a drunken frat party.

Well, they would apparently be too drunk to recognize it without spending six days talking to their attorney.

Right now, Democrats are raping America and you want to blame Americans for allowing it to happen.
I see plenty of hate, intolerance and general nastiness coming from both ends of the spectrum.

Which tribe is "worse"? That doesn't matter when it's coming out of both ends like water from a fire hose.

Dems are moving hard left. There is no common ground between the two parties at this point. Secession from an ever increasing tyrannical shadow govt/corrupt govt should be on the table. We're real close to making the full circle on our republic.....which is bondage.

What truth? You mean the unprovable allegation from an unspecified year that took place at an unknown location for which not a single person has corroborated? That truth? Or the truth that was a made up story about one drunk young man yelling his whole name, first and last, out loud?
`
At the time, I choose to believe in Christine Blasey Ford. Now if irrefutable evidence shows that she lied, that's different but so far, none has been introduced.

See, if there were any hint of truth about this, believing her wouldn't be a choice.

WHY do you "choose" to believe her? Based on what?

Yep, this stuff is going to put off a lot of people. Everyone but the very hard-core Democrat base, and a LOT of men. A LOT of men.

Stupid, stupid game the Dems are playing, and I hope to heaven it blows up in their faces.

If they keep Kavanaugh from being seated and then lose seats in the Senate in Nov, they will be very sorry for their actions. Kavanaugh is about as good as they will get from a Repub POTUS.

If they lose in November they deserve it. Don’t get me wrong, the Republicans are no angels, but this kind of stuff needs to be as far away from the government as humanly possible

Dems are moving hard left. There is no common ground between the two parties at this point. Secession from an ever increasing tyrannical shadow govt/corrupt govt should be on the table. We're real close to making the full circle on our republic.....which is bondage.
Well, there is certainly no common ground when neither tribe refuses to give an inch.

Collaboration and innovation come about when all parties are seriously willing to consider new approaches.

Well, there is certainly no common ground when neither tribe refuses to give an inch.

Collaboration and innovation come about when all parties are seriously willing to consider new approaches.

I don't even think they're worthy of being called a tribe. Thats offensive to native americans.

She is the one making the allegation, it is her job to support it. In this country people are considered innocent till PROVEN guilty. It would be physically impossible to have irrefutable evidence that you ask for because she has not provided enough detail. She cannot even tell us what year it happened.
`
Read back a bit and you'll find I said this story needs to be investigated.

HOW?! I am so tired of hearing, "Investigate. Investigate. Investigate!" from people who can't give us clue one how or what we're supposed to investigate. Is someone supposed to go talk to every person attending both Ford's and Kavanaugh's high schools, every member of Kavanaugh's freshman class at Yale? There are virtually no details being offered, and what little is offered has been denied. What is this magic you think investigators have that goes beyond taking details from a victim's story and asking people about them?

Fishy. Fishy. Fishy.

Gotta love that one.
that would not have been a penis...

Forum List

Back