I'm a Democrat, The Deborah Ramirez story sounds fishy

From what I read, her lawyer asked her to remember stuff. She didn't remember anything bad, but after 6 days she remembered be put his dick next to her face.

There is no research showing memory loss in raped women, let alone dick flashing incidents.

These types of events are salient and non-forgettable. If a woman flashed her pussy to me and I felt violated, I'd be able to recall it right away 30 years later.

The problem is that we are making it easy for any Republican woman to pretend a Democrat flashed or raped or harassed her in the distant past.

This also has implications regarding ordinary citizens. When a woman doesn't like you she will just accuse you of flashing her or raping her.

Yep, this stuff is going to put off a lot of people. Everyone but the very hard-core Democrat base, and a LOT of men. A LOT of men.

Stupid, stupid game the Dems are playing, and I hope to heaven it blows up in their faces.

Ironic statement of the year. You guys forget about the Clinton witch hunts for the last 30 years?

Yeah it’s blown up in somebody’s faces alright. Yours.

And you still owe the country another 29 years. Of which with the shifting population demographics, will get paid.

Aside from the general ugliness of all this, I think it's also fair to wonder if this is going to be the new political weapon of choice going forward. If that's the case, we haven't even SEEN ugly yet.

This is what happens when we allow the overall environment to deteriorate. As usual, we're doing this to ourselves.

Stormy Mac, defending of White Male Privilege!

When a president who brags about grabbing women by the pussy, appoints a guy who liked to molest women when he was young, that is kind of a big deal.

If they keep Kavanaugh from being seated and then lose seats in the Senate in Nov, they will be very sorry for their actions. Kavanaugh is about as good as they will get from a Repub POTUS.

It's equally possible they'll gain seats in November, and block any non-moderate Trump puts up.

Trump tweeting his usual misogyny will remind women what is at stake here.

You're such a little pussy.

Maybe trump grabbed him and kicked his butt

From what I read, her lawyer asked her to remember stuff. She didn't remember anything bad, but after 6 days she remembered be put his dick next to her face.
There is no research showing memory loss in raped women, let alone dick flashing incidents.
These types of events are salient and non-forgettable. If a woman flashed her pussy to me and I felt violated, I'd be able to recall it right away 30 years later.
The problem is that we are making it easy for any Republican woman to pretend a Democrat flashed or raped or harassed her in the distant past.
This also has implications regarding ordinary citizens. When a woman doesn't like you she will just accuse you of flashing her or raping her.

Actually it is VERY common for women to block out extremely traumatic sexual events. Remember, guys see things differently. Sure, many if not most of us would probably like it if a hot chick showed us their pussy up close. Chicks don't think like that and this one was (is) a devout Catholic and very conservative.

The New Yorker has a source who definitely heard about the event the following day and the name KAVANAUGH was the perp. He is 100% certain and it was talked about for weeks after.

As for the NYT not being able to find someone in attendance who recalls the event - C'mon now, people don't want to tell reporters things for fear of getting sucked into a national spectacle. They also may have been buddies with Kav and don't want to get him in trouble.

This is where the FBI comes in. Go interview these people. They are FAR more likely to tell the FBI the truth than they are a reporter from the Grey Lady.

Keep in mind - Ronan Farrow is a crack reporter. He doesn't shoot from the hip.

Ronan Farrow on Kavanaugh accuser: 'Extremely typical' for victims to forget, then remember

Aside from the general ugliness of all this, I think it's also fair to wonder if this is going to be the new political weapon of choice going forward. If that's the case, we haven't even SEEN ugly yet.

This is what happens when we allow the overall environment to deteriorate. As usual, we're doing this to ourselves.
That's like blaming a rape victim.
Right now, Democrats are raping America and you want to blame Americans for allowing it to happen.
I see plenty of hate, intolerance and general nastiness coming from both ends of the spectrum.

Which tribe is "worse"? That doesn't matter when it's coming out of both ends like water from a fire hose.

The first line of my sig continues to apply.
No, you're giving the same weight to right-wing nut jobs as you do to Democrats in Congress. I don't consider them to be equal.

The Democrats in Washington are acting irrational if not outright criminal. I see no difference between them and some faceless activist Antifa member.

The Republicans are trying to maintain decorum and finding it impossible to do.

Apparently, she was drunk at the time. Alcohol seems to play a BIG part in all these accusations and the resulting fuzzy memories.

Right now, Democrats are raping America and you want to blame Americans for allowing it to happen.
I see plenty of hate, intolerance and general nastiness coming from both ends of the spectrum.

Which tribe is "worse"? That doesn't matter when it's coming out of both ends like water from a fire hose.

No, you're giving the same weight to right-wing nut jobs as you do to Democrats in Congress. I don't consider them to be equal.

The Democrats in Washington are acting irrational if not outright criminal. I see no difference between them and some faceless activist Antifa member.

It's impossible to give "same weight" in a food fight.

I don't care which tribe is worse in any given situation. They both need to grow up.

Dems are moving hard left. There is no common ground between the two parties at this point. Secession from an ever increasing tyrannical shadow govt/corrupt govt should be on the table. We're real close to making the full circle on our republic.....which is bondage.
Well, there is certainly no common ground when neither tribe refuses to give an inch.

Collaboration and innovation come about when all parties are seriously willing to consider new approaches.
That's like saying Jews are at fault because Muslims are trying to murder them.
Wake the fuck up man!!!

What truth? You mean the unprovable allegation from an unspecified year that took place at an unknown location for which not a single person has corroborated? That truth? Or the truth that was a made up story about one drunk young man yelling his whole name, first and last, out loud?
`
At the time, I choose to believe in Christine Blasey Ford. Now if irrefutable evidence shows that she lied, that's different but so far, none has been introduced.

So all the witnesses she said were there denying it happened wasn’t enough? What would convince you that it’s nonsense?

`
I don't know what to believe here, so: Deborah Ramirez: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

This part of her story seals that it is a lie to me...

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’

That is not how men do things, men do not use full names like that, especially not drunk young men, one of which I was for many years. I do not think I ever heard a guy call another guy by his full name, ever.

Yep - If I'd been there even if heavily buzzed, Id'a smacked the little punk in the face, or at least dragged him over to the couch and told him to sleep it off. That was NOT cool under any circumstances.

It's okay though - Kav is about to get schlonged by The Orange Mushroom Man :)

220px-Toad_3D_Land.png

That is an important point. This tactic WILL be used against democrats in the future. It's inevitable once Republicans get over their natural tendencies to fight fair.
`
What tactic? Coming out with the truth?
The DEMOCRAT Smear and Lie.... no lie is off limits as long it forwards the left wing bigots agenda...

The left didn't learn their lesson when they tried this on Trump so they are doing it again and WE THE PEOPLE see these liars for what they are. This is going to boomerang on them...

She is the one making the allegation, it is her job to support it. In this country people are considered innocent till PROVEN guilty. It would be physically impossible to have irrefutable evidence that you ask for because she has not provided enough detail. She cannot even tell us what year it happened.
`
Read back a bit and you'll find I said this story needs to be investigated.

HOW?! I am so tired of hearing, "Investigate. Investigate. Investigate!" from people who can't give us clue one how or what we're supposed to investigate. Is someone supposed to go talk to every person attending both Ford's and Kavanaugh's high schools, every member of Kavanaugh's freshman class at Yale? There are virtually no details being offered, and what little is offered has been denied. What is this magic you think investigators have that goes beyond taking details from a victim's story and asking people about them?

Actually, that's pretty close to what they want. They aren't interested in the truth, only in what can delay and possibly completely derail the confirmation vote. If that means interviewing every person who might have seen Kavenaugh walking across campus, they want it. I would not be surprised if they find someone who knew him but has passed away since then and demand that we must reject Kavenaugh because that person could not testify against him, but for sure had negative things to say. They have gone that far.

Pretend? Who accuses the Party of Keith Ellison, Anthony Weiner, David Wu, John Conyers and Bill Clinton unjustly?

She is the one making the allegation, it is her job to support it. In this country people are considered innocent till PROVEN guilty. It would be physically impossible to have irrefutable evidence that you ask for because she has not provided enough detail. She cannot even tell us what year it happened.
`
Read back a bit and you'll find I said this story needs to be investigated.

It has been. Every person who was allegedly there has made sworn statements under oath saying they it didn’t happen. All except the alleged victim who has been unwilling to come in and say anything under oath to this poiint

That is an important point. This tactic WILL be used against democrats in the future. It's inevitable once Republicans get over their natural tendencies to fight fair.
`

Oh they can probably find RW women who would put their lives and privacy at risk ..
Who might even know they would get death threats, their professional and personal lives ruined.
But lying under oath is good for 5 years. They won't find many.

/-----/ Well I wonder if the slut whore ford got cold feet and refuses to testify under oath.
Feinstein Calls For Cancellation of Kavanaugh Hearing After ...
Feinstein Calls For Cancellation of Kavanaugh Hearing After New Allegation Of Misconduct ... Thursday's hearing should be canceled in light of a disturbing new allegation of sexual misconduct - Huffington
View attachment 218183

And there you have it.
It was bullshit from the get go.
Dems are pond scum.

It's impossible to give "same weight" in a food fight.

I don't care which tribe is worse in any given situation. They both need to grow up.
I don't see any Republicans in Congress involved. They have been very careful about it. What I see is political pundits as well as Democrats in congress jumping into the fray and throwing around idiotic statements.

`

Ford's Polygraph

Q. When did it happen?
A. When did what happen?

Q. The life changing attack by Brett Kavanaugh
A. Oh, a while ago

Q. Can you be more specific?
A. About what?

Q. About the incident
A. Well, he pinned me to bed, I clearly remember that the Kiss Farewell Concert was on the TV. He said that he wanted to "fuck me like an animal" and that "his whole existence was flawed"

Q. Why did I take this job?
A. Excuse me?!

Q. Nevermind.

Forum List

Back