I'm a Democrat, The Deborah Ramirez story sounds fishy

I dont want this guy in the SC.
That being said, i dont believe the Ford woman. And even if the second one happened, who gives a shit? Dudes showq their dicks all the time. Its pathetic as hell to even bring it up.
How can Ford say it has permanently scarred her, cant have relationships with men... yet, she dont remember shit about it? :eusa_think:
I cant stand the way they are trashing this man. His poor family!!
i didn't want obama for president either but when they are voted in via the process we have in place, they win. they get to make the shots and it only stands to reason i won't like a lot of what he does.

but under no circumstances does that allow me to make up lies to stop him.
Obama went through hell too!
But my gawd man, this makes the Republicans look like Saints! It just keeps getting worse

Yeah, that must be why two out of three voters don't want Kavanaugh confirmed, Trump's poll numbers are tanking and Dems continue to grow their edge in both enthusiasm and support (now a 12 point advantage on the latter).

Deborah Ramirez, who studied sociology and psychology at Yale with Kavanaugh, outlined her accusations to The New Yorker after the left-wing publication contacted her, acting on a tip about a possible incident. Ramirez said that she was not politically motivated to come forward but that she "works toward human rights, social justice, and social change."
/----/ Once again I ask
View attachment 218188

Exactly correct. Its political, lie at all costs to save their sacrament, abortion. Bring out a hundred lying women if you have too, even have them accuse someone of pedophilia if you have too. The lib depravity has no bounds in its road to nihilisim.
LET THE PARADE OF LYING BIMBOS BEGIN!

Aside from the general ugliness of all this, I think it's also fair to wonder if this is going to be the new political weapon of choice going forward. If that's the case, we haven't even SEEN ugly yet.

This is what happens when we allow the overall environment to deteriorate. As usual, we're doing this to ourselves.
That's like blaming a rape victim.
Right now, Democrats are raping America and you want to blame Americans for allowing it to happen.
I see plenty of hate, intolerance and general nastiness coming from both ends of the spectrum.

Which tribe is "worse"? That doesn't matter when it's coming out of both ends like water from a fire hose.

The first line of my sig continues to apply.
No, you're giving the same weight to right-wing nut jobs as you do to Democrats in Congress. I don't consider them to be equal.

The Democrats in Washington are acting irrational if not outright criminal. I see no difference between them and some faceless activist Antifa member.

The Republicans are trying to maintain decorum and finding it impossible to do.
It's impossible to give "same weight" in a food fight.

I don't care which tribe is worse in any given situation. They both need to grow up.
I don't see any Republicans in Congress involved. They have been very careful about it. What I see is political pundits as well as Democrats in congress jumping into the fray and throwing around idiotic statements.
Yes, in this particular case the whole thing stinks. I don't know if any of this actually happened, but it definitely smells and the Dems are jumping on it with both feet. Blatant, shameless, cynical political opportunism.

The GOP has to watch every word they say (well, Trump doesn't, of course) for fear of being branded.

That being said, i dont believe the Ford woman. And even if the second one happened, who gives a shit? Dudes showq their dicks all the time. Its pathetic as hell to even bring it up.
How can Ford say it has permanently scarred her, cant have relationships with men... yet, she dont remember shit about it? :eusa_think:
i didn't want obama for president either but when they are voted in via the process we have in place, they win. they get to make the shots and it only stands to reason i won't like a lot of what he does.

But my gawd man, this makes the Republicans look like Saints! It just keeps getting worse
and if we don't stop it now - on both sides, we'll keep spinning down this drain til we eventually kill a country.

Trump has already destroyed our system of government, our relationship with allies, confidence in our intelligence apparatus, and our respect internationally while divulging our sources and methods.
No assistance needed.

"After democrat Party operatives repeatedly approached me, I suddenly remembered Brett Kavanaugh inappropriately touched my booty" -- Fake Witness #3

That is an important point. This tactic WILL be used against democrats in the future. It's inevitable once Republicans get over their natural tendencies to fight fair.
`
What tactic? Coming out with the truth?

Oh they can probably find RW women who would put their lives and privacy at risk ..
Who might even know they would get death threats, their professional and personal lives ruined.
But lying under oath is good for 5 years. They won't find many.

They don't need to. Just come out with a story that's vague enough on the details to avoid being caught actually lying. You know, be a little confused on the specific date and time until you find the gaps in the candidate's story. Then keep making ever wilder excuses and demands to avoid having to testify until the candidate gives up or the nomination becomes too toxic and he's withdrawn.

From what I read, her lawyer asked her to remember stuff. She didn't remember anything bad, but after 6 days she remembered be put his dick next to her face.

There is no research showing memory loss in raped women, let alone dick flashing incidents.

These types of events are salient and non-forgettable. If a woman flashed her pussy to me and I felt violated, I'd be able to recall it right away 30 years later.

The problem is that we are making it easy for any Republican woman to pretend a Democrat flashed or raped or harassed her in the distant past.

This also has implications regarding ordinary citizens. When a woman doesn't like you she will just accuse you of flashing her or raping her.

But then the Democrats wouldn't be able to steal the Kavanaugh nomination away.

They have to resort to this kind of dishonesty to get what they were unable to earn at the ballot box.

Stealing by following very serious accusations after the 393 cock-block on Garland?
McTurtle told us that was "too close to the election"
Obama won at the ballot box too. So don't talk to us about delay tactics or "stealing" anything.

Last edited:
Right now, Democrats are raping America and you want to blame Americans for allowing it to happen.
I see plenty of hate, intolerance and general nastiness coming from both ends of the spectrum.

Which tribe is "worse"? That doesn't matter when it's coming out of both ends like water from a fire hose.

No, you're giving the same weight to right-wing nut jobs as you do to Democrats in Congress. I don't consider them to be equal.

The Democrats in Washington are acting irrational if not outright criminal. I see no difference between them and some faceless activist Antifa member.

I don't care which tribe is worse in any given situation. They both need to grow up.
I don't see any Republicans in Congress involved. They have been very careful about it. What I see is political pundits as well as Democrats in congress jumping into the fray and throwing around idiotic statements.
Yes, in this particular case the whole thing stinks. I don't know if any of this actually happened, but it definitely smells and the Dems are jumping on it with both feet. Blatant, shameless, cynical political opportunism.

The GOP has to watch every word they say (well, Trump doesn't, of course) for fear of being branded.

The sad thing is, it doesn't matter what they do or do not say, they will be branded. That's why they should move forward, set a day and time to hear the accusations under oath and stick to it. I'd she doesn't show, hold the vote and get on with it. If she shows, question her, then let Kav testify and question him. Then hold the vote.

What goes around...comes around...

100% agree ^

220px-2016_March_16_Merrick_Garland_profile_by_The_White_House.jpg

This second story is odd.

On the one hand, it sounds a little flaky and vague. And the woman admits that she was really drunk and did not originally remember much of it. But upon reflection - did...which sounds a bit strange.

On the other hand, I get why she did not report this episode before (whereas the first incident, I think there is no acceptable excuse for her not reporting it before. As I said before, I know it's tough for women, but they have a moral duty to report rapes so that the perpetrator can be brought to justice and stopped so they do not rape others). This is such an odd sounding occurrence, that it would be pretty strange to go to the police/campus police over it, IMO.

I, personally, have never heard of an incident this odd. Which actually makes it seem even more likely to have occurred.

But - as I said in another thread - unless unbiased, factual evidence (like DNA/video/audio proof) or multiple, unbiased eye witnesses can corroborate these incidents, I do not think they should effect this guy's vote for the SCOTUS.

I do NOT want this guy in the SCOTUS. But, unless a crime can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, it should not stop his appointment. SCOTUS judges do not have to be good or even nice people. They just have to be good at judging the Constitution.
how can someone be "telling the truth" when it took 6 days to finally come to some form of conclusions that *something* happened and kavanaugh did it?

she either remembered or not. taking 6 days of pushing to remember is more like beating a confession out of someone.

Just as I am not going to believe her without lots of corroborating evidence...I am not about to call her a liar without the same.

It may have happened or not...I do not know.

And neither does anyone on this board (assuming she and Kavanaugh are not members).
You don’t have to call her a liar. In the article, she admits to being smashed drunk and unable to say whether Kavanaugh was there. She is just reporting what she thinks someone said. She might genuinely believe that.

The sad thing is, it doesn't matter what they do or do not say, they will be branded. That's why they should move forward, set a day and time to hear the accusations under oath and stick to it. I'd she doesn't show, hold the vote and get on with it. If she shows, question her, then let Kav testify and question him. Then hold the vote.
I would probably do that if I were in their shoes. But you have those three or four senators who could go either way, so McConnell sure would have to have his ducks in a row.

and if we don't stop it now - on both sides, we'll keep spinning down this drain til we eventually kill a country.

Trump has already destroyed our system of government, our relationship with allies, confidence in our intelligence apparatus, and our respect internationally while divulging our sources and methods.
No assistance needed.

Jake, you're so totally fucked it's beyond belief. I've been warning you for well over a year that you made a YUGE mistake trying to fuck Trump. He's not some frat boy Deep State owned pussy like the Bushes.

Soros's Failed Coup is simply the greatest Constitutional Crisis since the Civil War. The democrat Party WILL BE exposed and WILL Be destroyed.

Branded? They're spineless cowards. They just let the dems beat em over the head.

Let me make a prediction right now. The strategy that the Democrats are employing right now of hitting a conservative with a barrage of unsubstantiated claims of sexual abuse right as confirmation hearings were drawing to a close so that they can DEMAND that the proceedings be put on hold until a full investigation takes place will end up being used against them and there will WAILS of outrage that their opponents would stoop so low. What goes around...comes around...

I agree with putting the hearings on hold.

Put them on hold and just vote

At this point, their wolf cry claims are all laughable.
`
I only know what I read and so far, there is nothing new coming out about this second accuser. As I don't depend on public forums for accurate news, I guess I'll I'll have to wait like everyone else.

You're a smart person. Smart people know not to jump to conclusions. I'm waiting on Thursday with enthusiasm prior to having a final opinion on Dr Ford one way or another. Women with such serious accusations against someone about to get a lifetime appointment to the most powerful court in the land need to be heard and their accusations FULLY investigated by the FBI. Not by a some partisan politician or a reporter. A third of Americans are with us. They DON'T KNOW. The dummies jump on their predictable bandwagons.

`
I only know what I read and so far, there is nothing new coming out about this second accuser. As I don't depend on public forums for accurate news, I guess I'll I'll have to wait like everyone else.

You're a smart person. Smart people know not to jump to conclusions. I'm waiting on Thursday with enthusiasm prior to having a final opinion on Dr Ford one way or another. Women with such serious accusations against someone about to get a lifetime appointment to the most powerful court in the land need to be heard and their accusations FULLY investigated by the FBI. Not by a some partisan politician or a reporter. A third of Americans are with us. They DON'T KNOW. The dummies jump on their predictable bandwagons.

Gullible liberal hacks latch on to these type carnivals like a crack addict. Jakey? You shapeshifted on us again.

`

glad to see you also showed the same willingness to wait for the "investigation" against hillary as she ran for the highest office in the land WHILE UNDER an "investigation".

Forum List

Back