I'm a Democrat, The Deborah Ramirez story sounds fishy

As long as there's no downside to lying about this, expect more politically motivated "victims" to come forward.

Lying about sexual abuse denigrates actual victims and turns innocent men into victims

Reid taught democrats there's no down side to lying.

I dont want this guy in the SC.
That being said, i dont believe the Ford woman. And even if the second one happened, who gives a shit? Dudes showq their dicks all the time. Its pathetic as hell to even bring it up.
How can Ford say it has permanently scarred her, cant have relationships with men... yet, she dont remember shit about it? :eusa_think:
I cant stand the way they are trashing this man. His poor family!!
i didn't want obama for president either but when they are voted in via the process we have in place, they win. they get to make the shots and it only stands to reason i won't like a lot of what he does.

but under no circumstances does that allow me to make up lies to stop him.
Obama went through hell too!
But my gawd man, this makes the Republicans look like Saints! It just keeps getting worse

`
I don't know what to believe here, so: Deborah Ramirez: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

This part of her story seals that it is a lie to me...

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’

That is not how men do things, men do not use full names like that, especially not drunk young men, one of which I was for many years. I do not think I ever heard a guy call another guy by his full name, ever.

AND, really in that context, calling a man's junk a "penis"?

Also, not credible.

And yes, I also speak from experience.

Good point!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I dont want this guy in the SC.
That being said, i dont believe the Ford woman. And even if the second one happened, who gives a shit? Dudes showq their dicks all the time. Its pathetic as hell to even bring it up.
How can Ford say it has permanently scarred her, cant have relationships with men... yet, she dont remember shit about it? :eusa_think:
I cant stand the way they are trashing this man. His poor family!!
i didn't want obama for president either but when they are voted in via the process we have in place, they win. they get to make the shots and it only stands to reason i won't like a lot of what he does.

but under no circumstances does that allow me to make up lies to stop him.
Obama went through hell too!
But my gawd man, this makes the Republicans look like Saints! It just keeps getting worse
and if we don't stop it now - on both sides, we'll keep spinning down this drain til we eventually kill a country.

This second story is odd.

On the one hand, it sounds a little flaky and vague. And the woman admits that she was really drunk and did not originally remember much of it. But upon reflection - did...which sounds a bit strange.

On the other hand, I get why she did not report this episode before (whereas the first incident, I think there is no acceptable excuse for her not reporting it before. As I said before, I know it's tough for women, but they have a moral duty to report rapes so that the perpetrator can be brought to justice and stopped so they do not rape others). This is such an odd sounding occurrence, that it would be pretty strange to go to the police/campus police over it, IMO.

I, personally, have never heard of an incident this odd. Which actually makes it seem even more likely to have occurred.

But - as I said in another thread - unless unbiased, factual evidence (like DNA/video/audio proof) or multiple, unbiased eye witnesses can corroborate these incidents, I do not think they should effect this guy's vote for the SCOTUS.

I do NOT want this guy in the SCOTUS. But, unless a crime can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, it should not stop his appointment. SCOTUS judges do not have to be good or even nice people. They just have to be good at judging the Constitution.
how can someone be "telling the truth" when it took 6 days to finally come to some form of conclusions that *something* happened and kavanaugh did it?

she either remembered or not. taking 6 days of pushing to remember is more like beating a confession out of someone.

Just as I am not going to believe her without lots of corroborating evidence...I am not about to call her a liar without the same.

It may have happened or not...I do not know.

And neither does anyone on this board (assuming she and Kavanaugh are not members).

Last edited:
From what I read, her lawyer asked her to remember stuff. She didn't remember anything bad, but after 6 days she remembered be put his dick next to her face.

There is no research showing memory loss in raped women, let alone dick flashing incidents.

These types of events are salient and non-forgettable. If a woman flashed her pussy to me and I felt violated, I'd be able to recall it right away 30 years later.

The problem is that we are making it easy for any Republican woman to pretend a Democrat flashed or raped or harassed her in the distant past.

This also has implications regarding ordinary citizens. When a woman doesn't like you she will just accuse you of flashing her or raping her.

Indeed, these new rules are designed to destroy political opponents without due process:

1. All men are innocent until accused.
2. If accused, a man must prove his innocence.
3. If a man knows another man who is guilty of something, then the man is also guilty even if he is innocent.

This applies to sexual matters for now. But before long, there will be some other identity politics set of rules that can be used against women and minorities to keep us in line.

What we are seeing is a 21st Century Reign of Terror with Chuck Schumer as Robespierre.

From what I read, her lawyer asked her to remember stuff. She didn't remember anything bad, but after 6 days she remembered be put his dick next to her face.

There is no research showing memory loss in raped women, let alone dick flashing incidents.

These types of events are salient and non-forgettable. If a woman flashed her pussy to me and I felt violated, I'd be able to recall it right away 30 years later.

The problem is that we are making it easy for any Republican woman to pretend a Democrat flashed or raped or harassed her in the distant past.

This also has implications regarding ordinary citizens. When a woman doesn't like you she will just accuse you of flashing her or raping her.

But then the Democrats wouldn't be able to steal the Kavanaugh nomination away.

They have to resort to this kind of dishonesty to get what they were unable to earn at the ballot box.

Indeed, these new rules are designed to destroy political opponents without due process:

1. All men are innocent until accuse.
3. If a man knows another man who is guilty of something, then the man is also guilty even if he is innocent.

This applies to sexual matters for now. But before long, there will be some other identity politics set of rules that can be used against women and minorities to keep us in line.

What we are seeing is a 21st Century Reign of Terror with Chuck Schumer as Robespierre.

Dems have worn this tactic out now. Next up: Accuse the nominee of being a pedophile.

1. All men are innocent until accuse.

Dems have worn this tactic out now. Next up: Accuse the nominee of being a pedophile.

That worked for them with Roy Moore...

Let me make a prediction right now. The strategy that the Democrats are employing right now of hitting a conservative with a barrage of unsubstantiated claims of sexual abuse right as confirmation hearings were drawing to a close so that they can DEMAND that the proceedings be put on hold until a full investigation takes place will end up being used against them and there will WAILS of outrage that their opponents would stoop so low. What goes around...comes around...

Let me make a prediction right now. The strategy that the Democrats are employing right now of hitting a conservative with a barrage of unsubstantiated claims of sexual abuse right as confirmation hearings were drawing to a close so that they can DEMAND that the proceedings be put on hold until a full investigation takes place will end up being used against them and there will WAILS of outrage that their opponents would stoop so low. What goes around...comes around...

Just like with the Nuclear Option.

The Progs keep changing the rules in ways that destroy Civil Society. They really do not comprehend that those new rules will apply to them as well.

The Progs keep changing the rules in ways that destroy Civil Society. They really do not comprehend that those new rules will apply to them as well.
they get pretty pissed when you use their methods against them.

they get pretty pissed when you use their methods against them.[/QUOTE

Well, of course they do. Their methods are inherently Destructive, Unfair and Evil...a perverted form of DUE process.

/-----/ Well I wonder if the slut whore ford got cold feet and refuses to testify under oath.
Feinstein Calls For Cancellation of Kavanaugh Hearing After ...
Feinstein Calls For Cancellation of Kavanaugh Hearing After New Allegation Of Misconduct ... Thursday's hearing should be canceled in light of a disturbing new allegation of sexual misconduct - Huffington
stick figures.jpg

/----/ BTW - just wondering
why politicians.jpg

Deborah Ramirez, who studied sociology and psychology at Yale with Kavanaugh, outlined her accusations to The New Yorker after the left-wing publication contacted her, acting on a tip about a possible incident. Ramirez said that she was not politically motivated to come forward but that she "works toward human rights, social justice, and social change."

Deborah Ramirez, who studied sociology and psychology at Yale with Kavanaugh, outlined her accusations to The New Yorker after the left-wing publication contacted her, acting on a tip about a possible incident. Ramirez said that she was not politically motivated to come forward but that she "works toward human rights, social justice, and social change."
/----/ Once again I ask
why politicians.jpg

Aside from the general ugliness of all this, I think it's also fair to wonder if this is going to be the new political weapon of choice going forward. If that's the case, we haven't even SEEN ugly yet.

This is what happens when we allow the overall environment to deteriorate. As usual, we're doing this to ourselves.
That's like blaming a rape victim.
Right now, Democrats are raping America and you want to blame Americans for allowing it to happen.

Forum List

Back