Illegal rapes One Month Old baby

Galindo told Detective Roybal at the station that he had used methamphetamine the previous day on 12/28/11 Wednesday and he usually uses about $20.00 per day but on this date he used $40.00 worth.

Galindo states he used the methamphetamine at approximately 8:00 pm and he was lying down in his bedroom while the baby was in her crib (in his bedroom). Galindo states he heard the baby choking so he removed her from her crib and starting "patting" her on the back - he thought it was approximately 10:30 pm by the time he heard the baby (choking)

SOURCE:

Criminal Complaint: (bottom of the page)
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2433540.shtml

I do not believe that other cultures accept sex with an infant.

Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt”, usually conveyed through irony or understatement. Most authorities distinguish sarcasm from irony however, others argue that sarcasm may or often does involve irony or employs ambivalence.

The last National Geographic video I saw about immigration, it claimed that men in Mexico have sex with monkeys as part of their culture. Maybe Juan Galindo missed Mexico and couldn't find a monkey.

There is a difference between pedophilia and zoophilia..........

Speaking of zoophilia, it is legal in 13 of the 50 states and in several European countires.

You have a habit of plucking out various crimes committed by illegal aliens and then generalizing these crimes to all illegal aliens. Some US citizens committ murder and engage in pedophilia. The crime is horrific whether committed by a US citizen or an illegal,
True, but the illegal is much much harder to catch in this nation and they know it, and this for the sheer fact that they are illegal here in which is simple enough, as well as mostly going undetected as being illegal, and worse are known identity thieves just in order to remain here undetected for themselves and their employers whom dabble in these things that are illegal. This goes against our security, harmony and unity in this nation for Americans, but the idiot sold out politicians and the greedy employers of illegals have since open the doors wide open to this sort of problem in this nation now, and they should be held accountable for it, because there is blood on their hands, and it's sad to say that some of the most innocent that their is (a childs blood) is what is mostly on their hands now in these sorts of cases.

I agree that not all illegals are bad, especially in these degree's of course, and it is sad that they have these bad ones in and amongst those whose intentions are very good, and otherwise just want to work here and nothing more than that. It is very important that when we deport those who are bad and were here illegal, that they never return to this country, and that is that.. If they get caught here again, then it is prison they go for a very long time. In the case of this one who did this herendous act, well it should be none other than death by firing squad, an old timey hanging, the electirc chair and/or by lethal injection, so that is that end of story is the way that it should be, and no if and's or but's about it.

Last edited:
Would it be better if the illegal alien were a legal alien or a citizen?

No?

Right.

So the fact that it was an illegal is hardly the significant part of the story.

The significant part is that there exist some human beings who are so vile and truly depraved as to do that kind of harm to a child -- an infant.

You sound like an illegal alien apologist.* * * *

Sure.

Because if the story hadn't been about an illegal alien, the ugliness would have not been quite as bad.

Sorry, dude. You sound like a dip shit.

This is a crime that is coming almost exclusively from illegal alien criminals.

This is a crime that is coming almost exclusively from illegal alien criminals.

No. It isn't.

I would greatly appreciate some link that has baby raping a common crime among Americans or Europeans for that matter. It happens, certainly, because no one has a lock on being deranged, but it doesn't compare to the number of baby rapes committed by immigrants.

Even if you do no more than google the issue the volume of child rapes committed by illegals dwarfs the number committed by Americans.

If the current U.S. population is 311,000,000 [ USA Population - The Current Population of the USA ] and a compromise estimate of the current population of illegal aliens in the U.S. is 20 million [ How many illegal aliens are in the US ], and assuming that crime stats reporting that illegal aliens who commit crimes here (other than entering illegally) account for 2.00% of all sex crimes [ Study: 1 million sex crimes by illegals ], then it would appear that they are committing sex crimes at a lower rate in the overall population than non illegal aliens.

I would have guessed that they would account for roughly 6.34% of the sex crimes stats corresponding to their percentage of the population.

And I'd sure appreciate the basis for your claim, katzndogz.

Last edited:
Not sex crimes, don't change the subject. It is baby rape. A sex crime committed against a woman is not the same as raping an infant. A sex crime can be merely groping, or as we found out from Larry Craig, tapping one's foot.

Not sex crimes, don't change the subject. It is baby rape. A sex crime committed against a woman is not the same as raping an infant. A sex crime can be merely groping, or as we found out from Larry Craig, tapping one's foot.

It would be included under a statistical analysis of sex crimes.

In any event, provide YOUR support, sources and/or links for YOUR original claim.

I'm not talking about sex crimes, you are. I'm talking specifically about the rape of infants. An act that is accepted in many countries. In Africa the rape of infants is a cure for AIDS. In south and central America rape of little girls is part of the courtship ritual. When we let in volumes of illegals we let in people who do not share our cultural values, but bring their own. I doubt you will find statistics on the number of infant rapes committed by illegals because illegals are not counted in our national statistics at all. Just look up the number of news reports yourself.

It would be included under a statistical analysis of sex crimes.

In any event, provide YOUR support, sources and/or links for YOUR original claim.

Ohhh I agree, the way to hide the rising incidence of infant rape would be to bury it in national crime statistics. Can you imagine what would happen if they did publish statistics on the number of babies raped by illegals?

The government will tell you about UFO sightings before they will tell you the real crime stats on illegal aliens. The Gov. wants to go into Mexico and Central America and rape, rob and pillage their natural resources and exploit their cheap labor and they don't care if they have to kill a lot of Americans to reach their goals.

It's a well known fact that the government makes the cops call the illegal aliens and the Hispanics, "White", in crime reports. So, they bury a lot of the illegal alien crimes that way.

Last edited:
Hispanics make up 16% of the U.S. population and they account for 50.3% of all federal felony offenders sentenced in the prison systems.

SOURCE:

Hispanic population exceeds 50 million, firmly nation's No. 2 group
March 24, 2011
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/03/24/census.hispanics/?hpt=C1

Immigration Offenses Make Latinos New Majority in Federal Prisons, Report Says
September 07, 2011
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/09/07/immigration-offenses-make-latinos-new-majority-in-federal-prisons-report-says/

Last edited:
I'm not talking about sex crimes, you are. I'm talking specifically about the rape of infants. An act that is accepted in many countries. In Africa the rape of infants is a cure for AIDS. In south and central America rape of little girls is part of the courtship ritual. When we let in volumes of illegals we let in people who do not share our cultural values, but bring their own. I doubt you will find statistics on the number of infant rapes committed by illegals because illegals are not counted in our national statistics at all. Just look up the number of news reports yourself.

Stop evading.

Well, in all fairness the baby was dressed provocatively...

Probably a pole dancer.

IMO, One of the most common excuses that the illegal alien men tell the police why they raped a tiny tot is that the toddler was flirting with them and they lost control. They say they knew it was wrong but they couldn’t help themselves.

Maybe, the baby looked so good that Juan couldn't resist her in her Onesie all 8 pounds of her. I'm thinking they miss their jungle monkey's back home pretty bad. We need to deport them all.

Forum List

Back