Illegal immigrants leaving the U.S.

Another reason large numbers are leaving is states like Virginia started asking, "Where are you from, boy" when they get stopped. And then putting them in jail until ICE can deport them when they are illegal. :clap2:

This should make everyone happy, right?

No, this makes illegal employers very mad. Now who are they going to hire?

Finance majors :eusa_whistle:

So then why do colleges sell a degree that is no good?

And before the GOP crashed the economy, he was making $90K.

Jealous?

I love it how the GOP caused this economy to crash by allowing employers to hire illegals and by letting them move their operations overseas, and yet it is the middle class' fault.

God I hope you end up getting screwed by this economy. But only because you are so arrogant and insensitive to others.

Fuck you guys.

The illegals are the hardest working people I have ever seen.

But things are getting so bad, that I have started emailing Nigerian princes.

No, this makes illegal employers very mad. Now who are they going to hire?

Finance majors :eusa_whistle:

So then why do colleges sell a degree that is no good?

And before the GOP crashed the economy, he was making $90K.

Jealous?

I love it how the GOP caused this economy to crash by allowing employers to hire illegals and by letting them move their operations overseas, and yet it is the middle class' fault.

God I hope you end up getting screwed by this economy. But only because you are so arrogant and insensitive to others.

Fuck you guys.

On the other thread he was making $80k. What he got a raise before he got fired?

But things are getting so bad, that I have started emailing Nigerian princes.

Nobody is saying illegals are lazy. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that. Criminals, drunk drivers, rapists, murderers, gang members and yes, hard working, but never lazy.

Do you tell the Nigerians that you are a Vice President in a bank and a wealthy Nigerian businessman died in a swimming accident in VA Beach and you are stuck with $6 million in your bank and you would like to transfer half to them? :lol:

Exactly. That's why they came here. That's why companies hire them. Maybe if Americans would get off their asses and get to work, companies wouldn't NEED illegal immigrants or to send jobs overseas.

Forum List

Back