Stimulus Jobs Have to be Shared with Illegal Aliens

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
UNBELIEVABLE!

Thanks for all your hard work to create a different outcome, but I regretfully have to inform you that:

All protections for U.S. workers were stripped from the Stimulus Bill tonight. Illegal aliens can be hired at the same rate as usual.

House Speaker Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader Reid and the Obama White House were absolutely certain about one thing for the House/Senate negotiating committee on the Stimulus Bill:

There was to be no special restriction to keep illegal aliens from getting new jobs created by the bill at a cost of $250,000 to $500,000 each.
The Democratic leadership of our federal government made it clear that there has been no change from eight years of a Republican White House that let the Chamber of Commerce call the shots on immigration.

Pelosi, Reid and Obama gave the U.S. Chamber of Commerce exactly what it wanted -- freedom for unscruplous businesses to continue to hire illegal aliens at the same rate as in the past, and to use the hundreds of billions of Stimulus dollars to do it.

Pelosi, Reid and Obama also made sure that banks can continue to discriminate against Americans in favor of cheaper more compliant foreign workers.

The pro-illegal-alien Stimulus Bill will now go back to the Senate and House where it is expected to pass.

The only way this type of anti-American-worker, closed-door autocracy is going to be stopped is if all of you reading this do everything possible to spread this story so that all Americans know what happened. If you don't spread it, they won't know because the mainstream media thus far have blacked out the news.

NumbersUSA

sooper ......

*LEGAL* Americans, REGARDLESS of race, should be absolutely outraged... they're getting FUCKED in the enth degree.

THANKS pelosi, you fucking WHORE, and reid, you fucking SHIT SANDWICH, and oblahblah, the EMPTY FUCKING BALL SACK!

You're a fucking retard, Pole Rider.

OH there ya go... AGAIN... the liberals won't debate the issue, they just roll out their fucking STUPID, SOPHOMORIC, ASSININE, INNANE PERSONAL INSULTS.

FUCK OFF ravi, the only one looking RETARDED around here is YOU. I've posted a topic to be engaged for debate, and all you can do is puke up your fucking CHILDISH INSULTS.

Grow up or shut up.

Last edited:
sooper ......

*LEGAL* Americans, REGARDLESS of race, should be absolutely outraged... they're getting FUCKED in the enth degree.

THANKS pelosi, you fucking WHORE, and reid, you fucking SHIT SANDWICH, and oblahblah, the EMPTY FUCKING BALL SACK!

i agree, lets see how our liberal friends spin it......
:lol: Nothing to spin. It's already illegal to hire illegals...are you people really this stupid?

:lol: Nothing to spin. It's already illegal to hire illegals...are you people really this stupid?

Re-read the post slowly, or have your mommy read and explain it to you, thanks......

NO, you are you ignorant slut. This was all about stripping *E-Verify* out of the stimulus bill. It *WAS* in there, but your liberal wet dream team stripped it out. Had it remained employers would have been *REQUIRED* to check who they hire, but now they DON'T. Employers will now be able to hire millions of ILLEGAL ALIENS with STIMULUS MONEY that was supposed to help LEGAL AMERICANS! They SOLD OUT the American working people. Got it twit?

Last edited:
This is payback for the people who voted for Obama, Pelosi, Reid and all the others who support illegals. Now we all get to fund the payback! Yippee!

Thanks for the heads up Pale.

If what your author claims is true turns out to be, I will join you in your outrage and yes, I will be calling Olmpia and Sue and our two reps, too.

It's totally fucking outrageous if this turns out to be a fact.

If what your author claims is true turns out to be, I will join you in your outrage and yes, I will be calling Olmpia and Sue and our two reps, too.

Oh it's true pard. True as the sun will rise. You can check it out at NumbersUSA. They have a whole network of people that stay on top of this stuff 24/7, in real time. I donate to them regularly to help keep them going.

And yes, I've already faxed and called those responsible and voiced my outrage. Sell outs. Goddamn sell outs. As if America isn't hurting enough already, they want to give away the so called stimulus jobs to people that don't even belong here, criminals. It's almost incomprehensible. Their names should be plastered all over the headlines of every type of news media from coast to coast.

Last edited:
Stimulus Conference Committee Strips E-Verify Protections for American Workers
Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 9:36 PM

Rep. Ken Calvert (R-Calif.) issued a press release tonight decrying the removal of House-passed E-Verify worker protections from the conference committee report, which could be voted on as early as tomorrow. See Roy Beck's blog for more commentary on this injustice.

The conference committee stripped a provision he authored, which would have re-authorized E-Verify for five years, and one sponsored by Rep. Jack Kingston (R-Ga.), which would have required E-Verify use by stimulus-fund recipients. Rep. Calvert notes that Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) were responsible for these anti-American worker actions. He issued the following release:

Rep. Ken Calvert
REP. CALVERT: BILLIONS OF AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS TO CREATE JOBS FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS?

WASHINGTON, D.C. February 11, 2009 – Congressman Ken Calvert (R-CA) issued the following statement in response to news that the E-Verify provisions in the stimulus bill were not included in the final package. The two provisions, one to reauthorize the current voluntary E-Verify program which expires March 6, 2009 offered by Rep. Calvert and one requiring any entity receiving stimulus funds to participate in E-Verify offered by Rep. Kingston (R-GA), were unanimously accepted by both Republicans and Democrats in the House Appropriations mark up of the bill.

[And here are your LOVELY SHIT SANDWHICH LIBERALS at work, busy SELLING OUT AMERICAN WORKERS...]

"Tonight, behind closed doors with no input from House Republicans, Speaker Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Reid crafted the so-called compromise on the stimulus bill. What we now know is that while billions of American taxpayer dollars are going to be spent, there is no assurance that the jobs created will go to American workers. The two amendments that had been accepted by the House Appropriations Committee were stripped without discussion or debate.

Stimulus Conference Committee Strips E-Verify Protections for American Workers | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

Last edited:
What do you think would happen when you have a House and Senate full of progressive liberals and Nanny State Nancy writing the thing up?

These libs are truly astounding.

People ask me why I gotta give liberals such a hard time, well this is one of the reasons.

It actually is true.

I told sealybobo months ago illegals would get the jobs,, he didn't believe me either.. that's a DUmocrat for ya..

really.....in california ..... tell me what are you permitted to ask for as proof of legal status....

Forum List

Back