I'll Never Join You, Your Hillaryness

You've failed, Your Majesty. I am a patriot, like my father before me.

Hilarious. The actor in that video helped Hillary raise over $14 million this year.

Regardless, the character he played would have quartered her with that lightsaber.

No Luke was fighting against an Empire that was built on the right to discriminate and indefinite military expansion for the purpose of destroying anyone with different customs or beliefs.

Hilarious. The actor in that video helped Hillary raise over $14 million this year.
Hilarity, To bad the Bernouts helped her lose 14 million votes this year when they walked out.
If so then that's fine. Those idiots will get what they deserve in Trump. A lesson is best learned the hard way.

Gad, she finally shut up.

My girlfriend was taunting me with Hitlery's shrill voice as I was preparing a roast for the Crockpot as she had Hitlery's speech going live on her I-phone and she knew that I couldn't break away to get away from that irritating voice that would make dogs want to "paw" their ears. She doesn't like Hitlery either....just likes to fuck with me sometimes.

My girlfriend was taunting me with Hitlery's shrill voice as I was preparing a roast for the Crockpot as she had Hitlery's speech going live on her I-phone and she knew that I couldn't break away to get away from that irritating voice that would make dogs want to "paw" their ears. She doesn't like Hitlery either....just likes to fuck with me sometimes.

Get your punk ass back in the Illuminati thread.

You have an awfully big mouth for being such a punk ass bitch. I wrote a response, you offered no rebuttal or even a question. I'm not a puppet that dances to any tune, bitch.

You have an awfully big mouth for being such a punk ass bitch. I wrote a response, you offered no rebuttal or even a question. I'm not a puppet that dances to any tune, bitch.
Careful I heard Nibiru is going to hit us soon

Careful I heard Nibiru is going to hit us soon

If there was such a thing, I bet you believe your beloved "gubermint" would do everything it could to protect your worthless ass......kinda like they did with Hurricane Katrina....(snicker)

Yeah......that's right.........get some rest and PLEASE...don't drive until you sleep it off. (snicker)
"I have visually witnessed, in the physical, several life forms, intelligent life forms, aboard this great mother ship..."

If you won’t join us…perhaps someone else will

Forum List

Back